Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

In fact, most people will prefer to deal in cryptocurrencies because they are not restricted to a specific country’s system, and governments cannot control their prices. Rather, they depend only on the amount of supply, demand and investments.

In my opinion, I vote to remove Bitcoin. Because the dollar is well known to people all over the world and is more used in all financial fields

On 12/16/2019 at 10:53 AM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

I think that Bitcoin can be deleted because, whatever the price, it remains a fake currency that has no balance, unlike the dollar, it may have a balance of gold

I think both of these currencies can never be removed because these currencies compliments each other.But if you asked which currency is best then i definetly choose bitcoin because it is cheaper more secure and immutable.Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.less volatile then cash.

• +1 1

A good trader will trade what is most used in the market.  In the same way, I will keep the currency that is sufficient, I will pick up the currency that is less.  So I'll talk about picking up bitcoin.  Because it is not enough everywhere or in places.

Don't know what is the meaning of removing one of these currencies to get more votes. It is something different in my opinion and since you talk about the USD this is for americans, which probably there isn't anyone in here to explain, but if it was for me, I wouldn't have a voting decision to make between dollar and Bitcoin. I would keep having them as today, because Bitcoin can be used at failing economies but not at healthy. If US economy fails and the dollar collapses it will have terrible consequences for the rest of the world too.

Very interesting topic, thank you for this my friend. For me, it is difficult to choose on what currency that will be removed because the USD and bitcoin is much important. Bitcoin becomes more valuable because of USD, so that if the USD will be removed the bitcoin will be included. I think fiat currency is the thing that bitcoin is existing because we all know that using of fiat currency is more popular on our daily transactions.

• +3 1

We do not want to remove a currency, but rather we want to have a strong cryptocurrency that is recognized globally and is new and is similar to gold

If you ask to me I am go with the dollar because in these days the price of the Bitcoin is high in the market and the dollar is going low if you compare it with the Bitcoin and almost many persons are directly connected with the Bitcoin

The usd will stay winning over without any doubts the fact is that the bitcoin is way better but still not powerful enough.and bitcoin is a digital currency that many peiple yse today i don't think these two coin will be erased    

USD will be difficult to replace because Bitcoin will be difficult for those who do not know how to use the internet and especially villages where they do not have internet access. USD will still be available. USD is easy to use, trusted, and quite user friendly, and people got used to it. Not an easy task to change the way people thinking.

What a difficult truth to ask, I think that before the USD disappears, first bitcoin would disappear because most of the world uses the dollar as an exchange reference, instead bitcoin is used for certain types of people who have a greater interest in generating income or make investments through this type of exchange, it is strange that the dollar disappears before

Good time, my friend, for me, I will choose to remove Bitcoin because it is a decentralized currency that is not guaranteed by anyone, and this could expose me to bankruptcy at any moment in the event of its collapse, or I will suffer a loss if its price drops

Both have advantages and disadvantages and different uses. "USD "we can use it for simple routine transactions and other related matters and we cannot use Bitcoins as USD widely because its limited acceptance. So I think both have equal importance and it is impossible to remove one of them.

Both of currencies are useful in their place. USD is used in daily routine. And Bitcoin is used mostly in digital marketing. Though USD can be used for marketing also. Both of them have benefit.

Well o will vote for bitcoin to be removed because even as at these moment, the functionality of USD is far more than that of bitcoin. 

personally i will choose the bitcoin over the US dollars because bitcoin is more valuable and less prone to fiat borne problems

• +1 1

Hello friend, it is very difficult to eliminate one of them since the two need each other since you need investors to buy BTC with dollars for the price to increase while if you eliminate the dollar its price could stay at the same value for a certain time.

This question is quite a dilemma, I would not know which of the two to eliminate, since if we eliminate USD we would be eliminating several projects and also the USD is very commercial worldwide and is accepted in all parts of the world, plus bitcoin is not accepted in all parts of the world, being honest I can not give my opinion regarding this issue, since I could not eliminate either of them.

• +1 1

I think if there is need of removing any currency it should be the dollar not the Bitcoin because in Bitcoin we can make money as well which is not possible in Dollar

I will also choose bitcoin over the US Dollars, the value differences is incomparably large and with time it will only get larger 

if we wait for some years i would choose bitcoin because bitcoin is developing fast and payments by bitcoin are spreading fast all over the world. it is simple to use and it is anonymous besides it has a good security but the problem is that anonymity and affection from internet will make it difficult for governments to accept bitcoin. if governments are going to accept bitcoin it will loose its anonymity which is a very crucial and significant change and maybe a lot of people will refuse from bitcoin

Because if the current usd is removed I can't think of how it will affect the world economy. Whereas if bitcoin is removed it is very likely that crypto will experience very difficult conditions. 

Well dear mate it all depends on the market that which price is high or low and which one is beneficial for us or which one is not. So dear friend this is very important to have knowledge about this well i will choose bitcoin. 

Well we can't say any or we cannot predict anything on the one hand us dollar is the international currency how they can be removed and on the other hand bitcoin is the most expensive currency on the internet or on the online market so there is a very big difference between them if we compared them.