When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

I think it's really hard to earn 1 BTC per week, no one can earn that much. In trading alone, it is hard to come by and impossible to get, let alone rely on free bitcoin. Maybe if you buy in 2009 you will get it.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

I do not think that this is logical, and there is no work in the world that brings you this weekly profit. Unless you have very large capital and can afford to lose part of it and venture into trading it all. Perhaps there are professional traders who can do this, but trading profits follow the state of the market and it is not possible to continue winning weekly.

To be able to earn 1 bitcoin weekly, someone needs to invest huge amount of money and it's will be highly risky. To me I see earning 1 bitcoin weekly will be impossible. 

Earning 1btc a week requires a lot of investment and also a lot of expertise. For a bit al person this wouldn't be possible but for those who are millionaires then it is possible but it will still require a lot of expertise and experience.

1 BTC per week is too my much and it needs extensive crypto trading to get 1 BTC per week. Having enough capital for such type if trading is also very difficult.

• +5 1

37 minutes ago, sandysoo said:

It is exceptionally hard to acquire 1 btc every week. That need an extremely colossal measure of venture. It is conceivable by exchanging yet there will be high danger. It might happen you procure 1 btc this week however lose 2 the following week. Since there will be a high danger included we should take a lot of calculative choice by examining everything not avoiding a solitary one and afterward should attempt.

It is not only hard but doesn't worth the risk. To earn full BTC per week, you have to invest more than 10 BTC! Only a few people can afford to lose such a huge amount of money. It is possible to buy a second hand car with 1 BTC and no one risks a car to obtain another car! The only safe and sensible way to earn 1 BTC in 7 days is to be an advanced miner and earn BTC through confirming lots of transactions per day.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to earn 1BTC then this forum should be established during the 2008 where the price of bitcoin was in cents and like we earn 10 BTC every day which can make us millionaire now. I think we wont see the bitcoin coming down and earning 1BTC will be very difficult unless you have invested very good amount.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is possible to earned by week if you have a high class tools and thing for mining because mining is the best way to earned bitcoin, i hope you will have this thing to get some big money.

I don't know why you ask this friend. How will you be able to make $17000 every week and where will you be able? This was your target probably but isn't it very high as a target? Maybe make a cryptocurrency exchange, pass through everything good and bad times and be a very good developer to create something like Yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

59 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

There is possible to earned by week if you have a high class tools and thing for mining because mining is the best way to earned bitcoin, i hope you will have this thing to get some big money.

Mining is very expensive not everyone can afford it, but trading is for everyone and if one is smart can raise his/her capital very fast and start earning big.

• +1 1

I wanted to comment on this post to make a comparison between the bitcoin price at the end of ‭2019‬ and the end of ‭2020‬ in order to note that its price has almost tripled so it is almost impossible to earn 1BTC every week, especially when I am a regular person and not a big investor.

• +1 1

I think if i have 1 btc I can be able to earn 1 bitcoin weekly by doing high risk trading, but if I have 20 bitcoins I will be able to earn 1 btc weekly safely low risk.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Bro earning 1 btc per week is impossible for any one because they value of btc is very high many people how work in cryptoworld didn't earn 1 btc in whole year and you are talking about 1 week . 

In previous years, when its price was $ 1,000, it was achievable, but now let's be realistic, it takes a capital of thousands of dollars to achieve that profit that you are talking about. But it can be said that we are able to plan to win a certain amount of money depending on bitcoin and trade it on a weekly or monthly basis.

• +1 1

I think this will required so much high amount by trading on 4 btc friend so any site can pays you 1btc for your skills or you have another option to start to invest on crypto mining farm and start with baby steps after some years you are able to earn whole 1 btc  but keep going slow and steady .

I really done see that happening , earning one Bitcoin I a week, what are we going to do to earn such an amount in a week, honestly that would be difficult to happen, well nothing is impossible in the world we are now, anything can be possible ,do you think that can happen someday? @Biojay

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

I really done see that happening , earning one Bitcoin I a week, what are we going to do to earn such an amount in a week, honestly that would be difficult to happen, well nothing is impossible in the world we are now, anything can be possible ,do you think that can happen someday? @Biojay

Yes mate I agree with what you said, for now it will be hard to earn a BTC in one week, earning one BTC in a week can only happen if people are not interested in the BTC trading so they will use make earning one BTC in a week to encourage people in the BTC trading

• +1 1

I think it is hard to see it that way since if ever that would happen to me it seems like I already became successful in this industry. I guess I might be able to earn them through constant transactions in trading which I think is only natural since that is the filled where most of the users take the opportunity of the price ranges of the crypto currency and might earn a profitable return upon their usage of capital. I would say that if that day ever happens, I might also quit this forum and just start my way in trading so I would be able to have a quality time for myself as well.

No, it is not possible without investment.And it's possible with huge investment and experience.A member like me can't get this because I'm new member in this field. So, if someone want to earn money he should need to work hard and determination.

You would have to move a lot of money and also make very good moves to generate a daily BTC. But of course there are people or companies that can earn these volume of money. But until I have a definite date to do it. But I trust that this path will give me good satisfaction.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Rosepetals said:

It's very difficult to earn 1 btc in a week mate.Even if we tripled our jobs to be here is not that easy.Only high valued investors might can earn that amount because they have huge capital for investments.Investors were risktakers and I think they are just the person having the ability to earn Bitcoin.

Yes mate it very difficult to earn a one bitcoin in a week. One bitcoin is lots of money mate. But when some one is determined and work effortlessly he will one day own a bitcoin. We all hope to own one bitcoin someday.

Yes my friend, it is dream of all the people to get 1 Bitcoin not even in a week but also could be in a month. But in my opinion, all these could be possible depends on the investment and knowledge. First of all you must have to learn a proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading then you have a huge money to invest in Bitcoin. That will help you to earn a Bitcoin from trading in Cryptocurrency even in a week.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I don't think it is possible to earn 1 BTC as such per week for a user. You need to do humongous task in order to get 1 BTC per week. And I don't think this would be applicable to the normal users like us. right now the best we can do is to create good quality content on this platform. If you liked reading then you can try to buy cryptocurrencies that would increase your Bitcoins in the future.

Edited by Nicole018
  • +2 1