When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

It is impossible to earn 1 btc weekly. Btc is really valuable and famous. It presents price is 27000$. So it is impossible to earn 1Btc weekly. You have to do alot of hard work,do alot of investment and mining to earn around 1btc weekly. 

Well it is simply very difficult to earn 1 btc weekly except if you have a huge amount of money am sure with that you can make 1btc weekly without any problems 

1 bitcoin a week? Mate, it is important to have realistic goals in market trading. How do you really plan to do that? For that to happen you should have a great amount of investment and accept a great deal of risk for that kind of profit and it is never viable in terms of risk&reward. Of course if you are a whale writing in this forum, then that's a different story I guess 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it and I need a lot of experience and knowledge in this forum, good luck.

• +1 1

this is big profit, if you follow the professional traders, they all said that their earning between 3% to 7%, if 1 bitcoin is 7% from your capital that mean your volume trading per week equal 14,3 bitcoin.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

It is very difficult to earn bitcoin in a week.  But if you have enough money, you can invest and trade.  The current price of Bitcoin is 29K.  And earning a bitcoin by working in a week is a very top thing.  But big traders and minors can earn.

On 12/30/2020 at 5:43 PM, jabar22 said:

It's very difficult to earn 1 btc in a week mate.Even if we tripled our jobs to be right here isn't that clean.Only high valued investors would possibly can earn that amount because they have got huge capital for investments.Investors had been risktakers and I assume they're just the man or woman having the capability to earn Bitcoin.

You are right, getting 1 bitcoin every week is not an easy thing, unless they own any cryptocurrency sites, but also its very hard, but if we can use a big amount of moneys for trading we can get some profit in short period of time.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

People are really eligible to earn  bitcoin weekly, but those people who can earn up to  btc weekly are those who are investing huge funds and having the best experience.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I very much hope that my weekly profit will be 1 in bitcoin..then I will be able to leave all my work in a mature life and then I will work in cryptography, cryptocurrencies, trading and electronic investment.

10 hours ago, Adrianna said:

Earning 1 bitcoin in a week is a much difficult task. I think if someone have so much money then he can earn one bit coin in a week through trading and investment.  But with money a good research and a knowledge about trading and investment also required. 

It is all about planning and believing in oneself, i all believe someday I would be able to earn one bitcoin weekly even thought right now total of my investment is less than 200 usd.

are you kidding me ....
It is very interesting and a person’s dream is to get 1 Bitcoin per week, but for honesty, this is very difficult or impossible unless you have a very large capital that you use in trading.
It may take a very long time to earn 1 Bitcoin, maybe a year or more.
I work hard and try hard to earn the largest amount of Bitcoin per week, and I hope that I have a large capital to help me earn 1 Bitcoin per week.

• +2 1

When I see posts about a year ago and members are able to get bitcoins at a low price, I hope that since that time I've been in this awesome field.

Where I could get bitcoin for a small price

And now I was getting good financial gains because of soaring prices

• +3 1

I think it will take a very long time for me to earn 1 Bitcoin per week. I need the biggest amounts of capital to earn huge profits in a week.One Bitcoin per week isn't a little amount. I need skills, experience & money.

Honestly I have not make such plan, because I believe earning a Bitcoin weekly is the most difficult thing to get in any online task, I don't think that can ever be possible, how can a member that work in any online site get a single Bitcoin . I don't know if you think that can ever be possible @Mukky

It is difficult to earn 1btc monthly then how can we think of earning 1 btc weekly? 1 Btc per week sounds good. I can't even dream about it.

Earning 1 bitcoin weeks is something that anyone would like to earn but it is difficult to do, but it is not impossible and I can say that one day I will earn more than 2 bitcoin weekly but first is to work and make an effort getting information on trading and how to operate the markets after that doing daily operations we can earn more than that weekly.

I think it is quite difficult to predict at this stage. But it certainly depends upon the steps you take to earn cryptocurrencies. Of course no faucet site or this forum can give you one bitcoin per week. You will have to start cryptocurrency mining or trading to achieve this goal.

My friend is one with a profit formation per week. This is a little difficult, but it is not impossible. The field of working in cryptocurrencies is very wide and very profitable, so I must get to know this field step by step in order to really earn from cryptocurrencies a good amount Thank you

13 hours ago, Mukky said:

very much not possible, because earning 1 BTC is actually a very ordeus job to do, because from from my little research,  I get to know that earning a single BTC can take someone almost 5years. So toubare I said its not possible just in a week. 

Something that will make a member to work in the forum for five year ,it not easy, a week is never happening, I don't see that miracle that will make someone to work online and earn a single Bitcoin in just a single week, that weird actually @Mukky

My friend you can earn 1 btc Daily by trading. 

If you have a vast knowledge about invest and so that you can earn money a lot from   this platform. 

So that you can get 1 btc weekly. 

Best of luck my friend ❤❤   

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Dear friend it is impossible to earn or gather 1 BTC per vate actually BTC is the highest and more powerful currency all over the world and it takes years to earn 1 BTC.

I think it's not possible for running one Bitcoin weekly because the value of Bitcoin is now about $30,000 . Even different types of business men are trying to make this much money in year so I think without any investment and all make this large money this is a grate way.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, Wanderdark said:

1 bitcoin a week? Mate, it is important to have realistic goals in market trading. How do you really plan to do that? For that to happen you should have a great amount of investment and accept a great deal of risk for that kind of profit and it is never viable in terms of risk&reward. Of course if you are a whale writing in this forum, then that's a different story I guess 🙂 

But in trading if you'll be eligible to earn 1 bitcoin weekly thats means you are eligible to lose 1 btc weekly also, so thats is how you'll need to accept the risk. 

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

But in trading if you'll be eligible to earn 1 bitcoin weekly thats means you are eligible to lose 1 btc weekly also, so thats is how you'll need to accept the risk. 

But for the expert in trading loosing are very low chance, so that's if expert are able to make 1 bitcoin weekly, thats means his risk of loosing might be .3 btc weekly or to not lose.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Of course, planning is important in order to start in a correct way. For that we have to develop appropriate plans in order to achieve the goals that we seek. We must always manage time and take appropriate measures in order to reach the appropriate goal.