When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Trading is only way to make you earn 1 bitcoin per week if you have big capital for like 10 bitcoins for trading, but it is risky to put a big amount of bitcoin in the exchange. Well if you willing to take the risk,.

• +2 1

I think it is difficult to earn 1 bitcoin per week because it needs a lot of money and work, but I think with hard work it can be gained large sums

Even some rich persons don't earn that much money monthly so it is very hard to achive that. You would need a lot of luck or a lot of skill in order to make that much money monthly 

To earn 1 btc per week at this moment is just a dream.bitcoin price is too expensive now and if you only have small capital is not possible to earn that unless.your very lucky to hit jackpot on lottery or win on gambling.

When I will be success in investing my trip to currency for 2 years then I can buy 1 Bitcoin Because I am still learning my trading and I only invest a little amount of cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

So far only become freelancer and miner can get 1 btc/ week, in other method I doubt that. Freelancer meaning you offer services into other and paying with btc, such as system programmer, logo designer and on line stuff middleman. For miner I think we all agree, as long we have electricity supply and rig, 1 btc/ week is possible. 

It is impossible, you cannot do that, getting one bitcoin these days requires years of work on this forum, but the matter has become the price of bitcoin is higher than before, If you invest, trade, and spend a lot of time here, you will earn one Bitcoin, but it will take years

Edited by MoradSaQr

Earning 1 bitcoin per week is really a dream for all.but it is highly impossible to earn 1 bitcoin with a lowest amount of bitcoin.i think atleast we have to invest or trade with 10-20 bitcoin then only we will able to earn 1 bitcoin

• +3 1

My dear friend, it is almost impossible unless you are a money owner so that you can buy a lot of bitcoin coins and invest them then you can bring you a week a profit of 1 Bitcoin currency maybe

1 hour ago, Dohan master said:

According to my opinion I think it is impossible to earn 1 BTC a week I believe that nobody can win this, but if I won I would buy everything I wanted, since every week I would have 1 BTC more.

@Dohan master It is not impossible to earn one bitcoin every week, maybe for us, because we have very low capital, but for large investors who have huge amounts of money, earning one bitcoin every week can be easy,
because they have the ability to invest large sums of money and that would give them profits in that order. There are people who earn thousands of dollars in a week, they are the ones in forbes magazine.

It is very difficult to win 1BTC per week because this amount is very large and I advise you to stay away from investment sites that promise you to provide such profits because it is definitely a scam and it will cause you a big loss in your money

• +1 1

This is because there is no specific period during which you can win one Bitcoin because this depends on the extent of your knowledge and your continued work and the patience that you must have to achieve success and earn the profits you desire.

It is only possible through trading if you have huge amount of btc. And it required lots of investment and risk. It would take long time for normal users to achieve that position. I have not planned still how to earn 1 btc weekly because it is long time process.

Ahh, it could be happened just in dreams. I mean really you are thinking as that you can be able to earn 1 BTC in a week? I think it would be possible when there is the investment of 10 BTC in a week to earn Q BTC in a week. What you think?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You cannot get 1 Bitcoin in such a short time. It takes a lot of time and fatigue that the average rate of collecting one Bitcoin ranges from 5 to 9 years. This is not an easy hope.

• +2 1

Well this is a complex task for whom earning is dependently coming from various Crypto campaigns or even a trader whose capital is still infinitesimal. But for a whale and someone who has large amount of capital can possibly make 1 BTC daily or on weekly basis.

Earning 1 btc in weekly maybe your dream. But its not possible I think. 1 btc is huge amount of money. If you want to invest or trade then it will be possible to earn 1 btc but it will take time.

• +1 1

What are these days and how to you plan to earn so much? This is not easy to achieve and I don't see this happening for most of us but some can be very lucky and earn a lot. Or can have so good skills to earn so much. I don't think that we should aim very high as sometimes dissapointment can make us quit.

In my opinion, there will be a long way to go to win and in order not to be disappointed so quickly, I set real and achievable goals. I would start investing little by little in order to gain skills in the world of Cryptocurrency operations.

In order to be able to win 1 Bitcoin per week, I must have a lot of knowledge and experience.  We can only achieve this by working hard, with patience and perseverance.  Older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.  I am planning to invest more in cryptocurrencies.  To be successful in trading you must be a long-term owner, not a trader.  We can earn big money by trading.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is very difficult, that think about earn 1 bitcoin in week. So for this need hard work,proper planning and experience.  So knowledge about bitcoin and it price flactuation is important then we can make money but for this required time and determination.  So selection of work which is full of profit.  Then we can make bitcoin.  But for earn 1 bitcoin like me required a long time period.  Byt if i have knowledge and experience then i can  make 1 bitcoin in short period but not to early. 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

Dude it is totally impossible to earn 1 Bitcoin per week because Bitcoins is very large amount and it is very difficult to earn it. It need a huge amount of investment and time to get that much profit 

• +2 1

It is impossible that you can earn a weekly bitcoin, because a bitcoin has a price of 60 thousand dollars, you can earn in this forum, 30 or 36 thousand weekly satoshis, but it would take you a long time to get to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, kyzne4ik1 said:

Earning 1 bitcoin per week is everyone's dream. But making 1 bitcoin with the least bitcoin is impossible. I think that at least we should invest or trade with 10-20 bitcoins, then only we can earn 1 bitcoin.

Like you said at first it is only a dream, especially with bitcoin price keeping on increasing massively. Even those with many bitcoin wont be able to keep up forever because while they invest they also use their money.

I cannot imagine that, as obtaining one Bitcoin in one week is almost impossible, as this amount is very huge and cannot be obtained so easily and quickly, except through successful and continuous investment that requires you to speed,  Experience, intelligence and constant monitoring of fluctuations in financial market factors.