When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Well, let me just say this person is just being optimistic, why will you be dreaming of earning a bitcoin in a week for free, it's not possible, am sure you don't know what it cause to mine a bitcoin and what are the required element for a bitcoin to be mined, I will just consider the poster as dreaming of something that can never happen, not this century at all, will you be thinking of earning a bitcoin for free in a week. It's definitely not possible.

1 BTC is a huge money and i personally think that earning 1 BTC per week would be impossible unless you already have a huge capital which is more than 1 BTC in where you can easily perform day trade these and earn some good profit but you need higher knowledge.

In order to be able to earn 1 Bitcoin per week, I must have a lot of knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading. You can earn abundant money through trading, but you need a lot of patience and experience. You need more than 10 years to earn 1 Bitcoin by working in this wonderful forum  .

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very tough job too and the one Bitcoin in a week and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to focus on your work and you should to create the topics and also involved in the trading that will help you to earn the Bitcoin

Actually, 1 btc in one week very hard but not impossible for make it. When you have a good amount of funds and you have a good trader you will definitely earn 1 BTC in weak. For example, If you have a lot of balance you can try to invest but you have a skills and knowledge because trading is a risky place to earn bitcoin.

There is no way to make it possible unless you have a big amount of money invested in the market with a qualified team of traders and consultants that help you to take the critical decisions all along the day. 

This is impossible for you to earn 1 Bitcoin per week
You might earn about 18,000 satoshi a week, maybe more if you worked here at the forum, but if you have an investment plan beyond imagination, I think it will work out, and since this post is back in 2019, it was somewhat possible, but now, not.

• +4 1

I think my friend it's very difficult to earn bitcoin in a week because bitcoin is having very huge amount in the market so it will take much time to earn bitcoin but i think we have to be very hard working while doing work this if we want to earn bitcoin it will take time but nothing is impossible so we have to be very patience in this matter my friend. 

If you practice smart trading and have a large amount of money, it is easy to collect such an amount
But I think it is very difficult for beginners, but it is not impossible.

• +4 1

It is practically unimaginable yet you need a high measure of speculation for that. Greater venture more addition lastly more bitcoins. That is the thing truly work.

Earning 1 bitcoin per week is really a dream for all.but it is highly impossible to earn 1 bitcoin with a lowest amount of bitcoin.i think atleast we have to invest or trade with 10-20 bitcoin then only we will able to earn 1 bitcoin

• +3 1

I think that this is a very difficult matter because the amount is very large and it needs wealth in order to be able to earn it every week, so I hope to get one bitcoin a year and not a week

In fact I am completely new to this crypto world.  So personally I thought I'd get a bitcoin weekly after a lot of experience.  Now I am gathering knowledge about it.  But if anyone knows better then I hope to let you know.

• +1 1

If you plan on earning 1btc weekly then it's definitely a dream because I'm not sure this will ever happen. Bitcoin is a very high now and if you earn such an amount then it means you've probably stolen it.

It is something that a person deserves to think about. Earning 1 bitcoin is not easy. It needs many years. Perhaps you mean if the price of Bitcoin returns as it started when Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto announced it and it was low then we can own it

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I think that the issue of being able to win one Bitcoin per week is a very difficult matter and it needs a lot of experience and trading with large amounts of money in order to be able to achieve this, but nothing is impossible to continue learning and you will achieve your goals in the end.

• +2 1

Weekly, this is impossible, my dear, and if someone has a way, please share it with me, but I strive to earn the maximum amount I can profit from Bitcoin and I have patience for that and I wish success to me and all of you.

• +1 1

I am sure that if I have several dozen bitcoins in circulation, then 1 bitcoin per week I will earn easily. And if there is no seed capital, this is impossible.

• +2 1

I do not think that I can now earn 1 Bitcoin, but I always strive and strive to plan to earn a lot of Bitcoin, but if you have large capital, you can, through investment, earn 1 Bitcoin and more if you know how to plan successfully.

• +3 1

On 4/16/2021 at 9:14 PM, kyzne4ik1 said:

Earning 1 bitcoin per week is everyone's dream. But making 1 bitcoin with the least bitcoin is impossible. I think that at least we should invest or trade with 10-20 bitcoins, then only we can earn 1 bitcoin.

Not everyone in this world are eligible to be investing those 20 bitcoins in order to earn a profit of more than 1 btc weekly, so that's for those who cant afford those 20 bitcoins, they should fall into the risk trading of margin in order to boost their capital, margin is high risk when you lose, but it is very profitable once your trading go correctly.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Wow 😲 no dear it is difficult for me and for everyone because bitcoin value have increased and it become to reach at 63k dollor . And it is difficult for earn 1 btc in a week . We can not earn 1 btc in one week and I cannot imagine 😋

You should amend your question, because you need years to earn Bitcoin now due to its high price if you depend on the money that pays for your posts.

• +2 1

You can not earn one bitcoin weekly. If you are talking about investing or trading then you already have to own a huge amount of bitcoin to begin with. Even when the value of bitcoin was low we couldn't earn one bitcoin in a week that easily.

• +3 1

If this is possible then I no longer need to go to work to hassle. But there is no sites which offers this as free, we need to learn how trade but still 1 btc weekly is far from reality. This is the most generous forum so far I have joined.

• +2 1

My friend, this is impossible. I think if you work all week, you will not be able to collect this amount, especially with the decrease in the number of bitcoins in the world. Also, stay away from free profit sites that promise you such amounts because they are definitely fraudulent sites.

• +5 1