When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

Earning one Bitcoin per week is very tough ,it is possible but the risk involved is high. It should not be from a single big investment it should be multiple small investments that sum up to a profit of one Bitcoin per week ,otherwise the risk involved would be too high. You could double your investment oneday and lose all of it the next.

These things depends on investment my investment is not big amount of money it is very difficult to me earn 1 bitcoin in a week this is just dream for small investor if you have a good amount of funds and you have a good trader you will definitely earn 1 BTC in weak 

Everyone wishes that I can earn one bitcoin every week, but it is more difficult because you need a lot of trading tricks inside it and risk taking here too.If you have a lot of money then you can purchase Bitcoin and you can share it when it have more price.

Hi mate earning 1 bitcoin in a week is a difficult task because I don't think is possible, and for you to be able to earn that huge amount of bitcoin then you most be a rich person that have a huge amount of money with a lot of sectors for trading and investment and I want to acquire more facts from senior members may be they know a crypto talker that is able to earn 1btc

It not by crypto but by huge investment one can make 1 bitcoin in a week but if not so is impossible how on earth one will make 1 bitcoin in just a week or when the bitcoin increase it price very high that one will just make it in a week it a good idea and forum member will really want that as a high earning thanks.

• +1 1

Honestly, I find it very difficult to earn a Bitcoin a week, because the prices are so high. Well, if I make a good investment, I think it's possible, but for free it's too complicated.
6 or 7 years ago it was a little easier because btc was cheaper, so it was easier to get a Bitcoin a week. Today, it's possible, but you have to invest too much money and, above all, make good investments to earn millions of satoshis.

If you aren't a whale or have serious money in crypto business 1 btc a week is a bit aggreated. Of course everyone would like to invest with such amount of money, but it is not so possible for small investors like us. But the bullish trend is going on and we can make good money, there will be good opportunities so stay calm and keep in touch with the market and this platform

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 12:06 PM, Satya31 said:

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week. That need a very huge amount of investment. It is possible by trading but there will be high risk. It may happen you earn 1 btc this week but lose 2 the next week. Because there will be a high risk involved we must take very much calculative decision by analysing everything not skipping a single one and then should try. 

Of course and this is how unexperienced traders do, they are just earned 1 but they are losing 2 but the experienced traders they are just earning 2 or 3 and losing 1.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

To earn one btc in a week it is a nice idea, but this will be very difficult for you to earn one btc in this short period of time, because bitcoin is still having the most highest value in the world cryptocurrency market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think this is difficult but not impossible to earn one bitcoin weekly. You should have lots of money for investment to earn one bitcoin in a week. You should be  also collect many information about bitcoins and becareful when you invest in the website.

My friend, is not easy to earn 1 bitcoin easily, infact as the present price of bitcoin is reading over $40k no website can reward you a single bitcoin no matter the kind of task you perform i am not in doubt of  earning some little amount of satoshi  like 100k  as we earn here.

It's possible to make a whole bitcoin in a week but not with campaigns posting, air drops or bounties campaign. Until when you had become a successful global trader and true investor. Trading millions amount of Crypto currencies could generate large percent of profits to make the whole in a week

I don’t know when I do this amount weekly. I will do everything when I create this portfolio. Because that amount is much more than my earnings. For this I am working day by day. Hopefully I will make it into my portfolio soon. 

• +4 1

That will look impossible but it can happens to those that have enough capital to make crypto exchange, like trading or investment and even gambling to lucky one that can win. Both to earn a bitcoin weekly through this forum or other free giveaway site is impossible to earn bitcoin weekly or even yearly. 

But actually when days comes the opportunity to be earning 1 bitcoin weekly is decreased when the bitcoin price is still increased very massively. 

If this is possible then I no longer need to go to work because that will just be a hassle. But there is no sites which offers this as free, we need to learn how to trade but still 1 btc weekly is far from reality.

• +1 1

I think it is impossible to earn 1 bitcoin per week, because it requires a huge amount of investment and risk.  In my opinion, getting 100 bitcoin a day is enough for me.  We can benefit if we post useful here.

To earn about 1 btc every week is one of the best way to earn and become rich, but am not sure of it , its going to work in so many ways to whci people must be able to make a little, but the only way it can happen is when you trade and earn about 1 btc from the highest investment say a 1 million dollar investment

This is very big amount and I am sure here on this forum no one able to have this amount in a week because if he can earn this then he don't like to wast his time for few thousand satoshies this amount is possible in trading its also need some good amount ot have in you wallet because its nearly 10000$ or 1600$ daily its surely very big not for us here on this forum.

My friend I want to tell you about this this is very hard to to earn the one Bitcoin in a week it is possible when you do for the investment and you should to go for the investment that is very beneficial for you to get the good profit

1 bitcoin is not a small amount of money and to earn 1 bitcoin wewkly you must have a lot of money, skills and should be a hard working member. So keep patience and work with consistency and you will be successful at last. 

My friend I want to tell you that this is very difficult to earn the 1 Bitcoin in a week I want to tell you that you can make it possible to do the investment some best of luck for your investment on this forum one thing more you should to analyse the market before the investment

Earning 1 BTC per week is not an easy task.  You have to invest a lot to earn 1 BTC. Some site gives us 1% profit?  As such, if we invest 400 BTC, we will get 1 BTC per week. It means we need huge capital.  

There is nothing like that, it all depends on your budget, because we can just buy bitcoin! Or you can, for example, somehow earn on it, and it will bring you profit, which is also very cool. By the way, you should strive to achieve the best result, and then, you really can do something! Good luck!

If i knew how to make 1 btc per week i would do that already. Bitcoin is above 30.000$ and it's really hard to make that money inside one week. If i have more than 10 bitcoin maybe i could make 1 btc per week with trading, but trading with that much money can be very dangerous.