Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abrahim

Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?

Yes, I like trading in Bitcoin instead of another business because that is a better profitable business and serious money can be achieved

Life is great and enjoy it

I will want to chose Bitcoin trading at first , because we didn't needs to much efforts for make a good amount of money through it . after having a good money then I want to plan a profitable business .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin trading is very profitable and there are many people who are taking it as their main business because its give them a good profit. But its good to have another side business because everything which you will do it in a good plan will give you good profit, doesn't matter its bitcoin trading or a normal business.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It does matter due to several factors. Regarding me, Bitcoin trading profit is not my primary source of income. If you are following some other stable and profitable business other than Bitcoin trading, it is okay, be there and give sometime for Bitcoin trading too.

• +2 1

In spite of the constant danger that surrounds the field of trading, I prefer to work within it instead of doing other business. I consider that trading in cryptocurrencies enables us to achieve very good profits because of the constant price fluctuation and we can achieve these profits with little effort

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:20 PM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

We have different opinions in life. So we cannot blame the others if they choose business over bitcoin trading. And of course, as a crypto user, we have a belief or principle that we can have much more profit in trading bitcoin. And I think that's true. It is because, when I compare it to my profit in my business, trading is much more easy and much more profitable than doing business. 

On 6/11/2020 at 12:34 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, I like trading in Bitcoin instead of another business because that is a better profitable business and serious money can be achieved

Well, this two are good when we want to get some profit, business helps us to circulate our money to make other money, trading is more risky because you may become lose your money but if you're a good trader, you can control it.

I will say that bitcoin trading is most profitable then other business. In crypto trading you can earn money by just sitting on your bed and taking coffee. As much you will invest in crypto as you will get benefit. And This trading can become you a millionaire. 

Well bro for business also strategy and investment is required and for trading it's same. So it depends upon the hard work in both sectors. But you have to do physical work in business but trading is mobile so personally i think if we do study and analyse and work then trading is better than other business.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Trade in general is one of the most profitable business always. Bitcoin trading can be considered as well, and it is the most reliable and quality way to earn cryptocurrencies. It is enough that we choose the famous currencies and the honest platform and the work will be very safe and the profits are good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've made huge profits from cryptocurrencies so I think these two are my means to make money. When the banknotes get the popularity they have been trying to get for a long time and I'm sure sooner or later this time will come.

I personally prefer bitcoin trading, because I do not have the money to start a  business and I do not have the experience necessary to succeed in such business, while trading requires a little experience and knowledge to start trading with a small amount and you can make a good profit

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:07 PM, febriyana said:

I think whatever trading or business, that will profitable if controlled by right person. To be right person you must be have many experience and fast decision.

With experience you know when to sell and buy, also how control your emotion.

Recently, returns from trading were not as good as most of the cryptocurrency market turned red. But I am wiser than I like to do both because I can profit even though I never gain big profits in business.

4 hours ago, gloria10yqj said:

Recently, returns from trading were not as good as most of the cryptocurrency market turned red. But I am wiser than I like to do both because I can profit even though I never gain big profits in business.

This is wise, as for me, I like to always diversify and I prefer doing all, I like normal works and I still trade and hold cryptocurrencies but stable or unstable cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, laio94 said:

everything depends on many factors, how much capital you have available what kind of investor you are, what percentage of interests you are favorable to do and so on. From my point of view, very personal, I advise you first to get trained and inform yourself about the various investment methods that can be done nowadays, but surely keep a small deposit for any investments in crypto or similar, this because, maybe today it is underestimated, but putting away portions of bitcoins or ethereum for example, can certainly be really profitable tomorrow, when the crypts will have gained that popularity that they have been trying so hard to get for a long time and I'm sure that sooner or later this moment will arrive.

most of the cryptocurrency market turns red but I would be more interested in trading than other options. I've made huge profits from cryptocurrencies so I think these two are my means to make money. We live in the digital age, so it's more suitable to conduct bitcoin transactions.

Both of them are actually profitable but that all depends on your knowledge and experience about each field but from my own point of view trading coins will be more profitable especially when you have huge capital, experience, knowledge and good background about the field. What do you think friends?

• +3 1

I would definitely choose to trade on bitcoin. I made huge profits that I never thought of making it
I have succeeded in this field and made great gains. I will not leave it

I would choose both jobs; bitcoin trading and business for generating a good income. Since, both don't give any guarantees of profit for the long term, so one must have good knowledge on trading and also in running business in a proficient way. In my personal opinion, it is great to do bitcoin trading as a part-time job, which would help you to support your primary job and also provide you savings, which could later be utilized in case you need it. 

• +1 1

Whether it is worth investing in Bitcoin from the point of view not of the reliability and shakiness of this entire system, but from the point of view that it is not yet accepted all over the world – my answer is "Yes".

Why? Because more and more large companies, banks and countries are interested in cryptocurrency. Trade for fun and get a positive and good profit from it!

If i get much money i will do bitcoin tradnig rather than business.I am in this cryptoworld more than half a year.I understand that if i know the things of cryptp trading i can be professional trader.So i am learning from forum.Everyones opinion is giving me knowledge about crypto.So my choice is Bitcoin trading .

• +1 1

The Bitcoin trade has given many investors good results its excellent reputation, achieved by being the cryptocurrency that started the cryptographic world and a whole trajectory of success makes bitcoin a feasible alternative for its mass commercialization, since all we can participate.

Yes I definitely like Bitcoin trading or other business. Because trading in diameter is a good platform. This will increase your work efficiency. Thank you for sharing this with me

Personally, I prefer a private matter, given that at this time I start to worry that I might lose to some extent my cryptocurrency.

Edited by cheliksmarsa

Personally, I choose to trade with bitcoin, I can work from the comfort of my home with my own work hours, I can operate without a large capital and multiply it quickly, for people who like finance and analysis it is excellent, and you get constant personal development and new experiences, of course all this is achieved with learning, knowing the risks that are run and all actions are under their own responsibility.

• +5 1

you can try both for many months and then  choose the one is most profitable to you but consider also if you like this kind or work or no