Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abrahim

Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?

You don't need to trade but if you are a professional trader you can do that. In my opinion you can invest in Bitcoin and start a business too or do work on your profession or anything else to keep making some money and pass your time.

• +1 2

Totally different topics discussed in your post. It is like saying you would eat apples but not oranges. Not much to compare both are ways to make you money but you didn't analyze it further so the discussion in this topic can be about anything random.

• +1 1

I'm not a top trader and my profits from this are limited so I wouldn't try to do this instead of a job or from starting my own business. The risk in trading would be too much for me and opening a shop would probably be better but it needs different skills there as negotiations with suppliers are really important.

• +3 1

I don't know who these some people are friend. If you have an example you could share with a name. There are people that think anything. Some think that the earth is flat. Do we have to discuss what they think? We are looking for facts. If you have the mind and skills to create a business you should do that. If you have skills and knowledge to trade and you have proven profitability then trading is for you.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, annayks said:

I don't know who these some people are friend. If you have an example you could share with a name. There are people that think anything. Some think that the earth is flat. Do we have to discuss what they think? We are looking for facts. If you have the mind and skills to create a business you should do that. If you have skills and knowledge to trade and you have proven profitability then trading is for you.

Trading is not the only business you can get from cryptocurrencies. Like for example, if you are a crypto writer, or you are working for crypto news company or you are the owner of a crypto exchange or a gambling site that make use of crypto as a  payment method. You have already said it, and I concluded that it is what we are facing that we will choose. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think everyone has their own compatibility. There are some people who have succeeded in investing in bitcoin, some are back in business because investing in bitcoin is considered unprofitable. I thought I was suitable for investing in bitcoin so I stayed with this field.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is relative issues and vary person to person.  Some People think that other business is profitable that bitcoin trading and some think bitcoin trading more profitable than other business.  But i prefer both.  You can trade with bitcoin and in your lazy time you can spend your time in others business.  

• +2 1

The best that a good investor can do is to divide both worlds, virtual businesses must be linked but not combined with physical ones, therefore I bet on both options, operating or investing in virtual platforms does not make it difficult to open a store physical where you sell something, after all, the more sources of income the better.

An objective does not limit you to fulfill a goal.

it depends on the monwy that you will earn from it if you can earn a handsome amount you will only go for the trading option as I will go for that one at least.

Edited by RoyalHouse01

good business, apart from this, there is a lot more work, do online business in the world, do domestic work as you want, take a machine and make a thing, bring a great salt machine and stone and cut it in our house.  

Both of them are business.  But i prefer  bitcoin trade. 

If you carefully trade  by bitcoin it obviously success you. 

Other business you  cannot  get a lot of money as bitcoin trade.       

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, as you mentioned, we are in the age of technology, and the digital world, most people are dry for cryptocurrencies and will choose Bitcoin, and I also choose to work in bitcoin trading, it is more profitable and easier to work. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Everyone thinks differently, there are those who have advantages with bitcoin trading, there are also those who think that business is more profitable than trading bitcoin. I would choose both, bitcoin trading is profitable if bitcoin price is high, we can make daily profit if we use day trading strategy but if bitcoin price goes down we can't make anything. When the bitcoin price drops, I'll be in business. So my job always adapts to current market conditions.

• +1 1

For me I always like to invest in different platforms, so thats I will choose to invest in both businesses and thinking for more investments different from that. 

• +2 1

I would like to choose bitcoin trading because I'm not waiting for customers like others business, but in bitcoin I got customers at anytime that's I want to sell or to buy.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The best thing about the btc is that it is on the rise without any doubt, the btc is the most popular cryptocurrency so its value will increase every day and this is very good and these entrepreneurs undoubtedly know how to take advantage of the opportunities.

Every entity may choose a certain domain for benefit. I like to trade and benefit from digital currencies because I make good profits from them and if our experience in this field is good, it can be profitable because our losses are also low.

bitcoin Trading can be a good option rather than any other businesses what we choose. Bitcoin trading also requires a lots of amount knowledge but you can take good profit from a short term investment. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:20 AM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

Everything will depend on the knowledge that people have, therefore it is not easy to earn money with cryptocurrencies as in trading, so it will depend a lot on the experience of the person because a novice will not achieve much in either of the two sides.

In my opinion now, Bitcoin trading is the most profitable at the present time and in the future as well, the whole world is heading to trading cryptocurrencies and the best of them is Bitcoin so I prefer trading and investing bitcoin over other businesses.

I always prefer Bitcoin to anything else. I think it is the future and that all companies will accept it within two years at the most

Trading is the fastest way to earn profits, but the world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks, and the possibility of loss is always there. The market is very volatile, so we have to gain enough experience to enter it, to make the right decisions and avoid loss.

• +1 1

Dear, my view of Bitcoin is an insight in general, and therefore I do not trade Bitcoin in the very short term, but rather I trade and store it within a special wallet in the portfolios and then I betray its investment in the long term and I do it forgetting that I have traded Bitcoin in the long term after  How many months or a certain period do you do Bitcoin in the tremendous rise to the top, and so I do not every year earn very large portions of this currency, mainly thank you very much.

• +2 1

This is due to the experience of each person in a specific field. You cannot enter a trader in the business of an investor, nor the opposite happens, because each of them has a different way of thinking and has experience in this field and that field no.
 For me, I choose both, as they are both separate but at the same time complementary.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi everyone, for me I prefer to variate in investments, I do not mind investing in bitcoin and other business also, why? because once one of the investments lose or go down, the other almost grows up and compensated the loss.