Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abrahim

Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?

It is depend on our skill we are master in what things both have

need investment.but for me i choose trsding on cryptocurrency

rather then business because need only little practis in trading

Bitcoin trading can give you great profit if you really understand how it works.you can make it as full time job.but if you can also do your other business it'll be great.you can double your earnings or triple.but I think doing 2 jobs a day is quite exhausting.

For me, I would choose Bitcoin trading since it consumes less of my time and also I hold my own time. But I guess it depends on the passion of a person. I think these two is related to each other, trading can be a business.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

bitcoin trading you need a skill for analyzed the grafik chart price yeah i know this is its very difficult for all new comers but if you want choices bitcoin trading you need too diligent in cryptocurrency is fluktuatif so always to see all the risk before you try .

if you choices a business its no problem but in business you need have more funds and then you must have relationship for growth your business this very important always make more innovation for make your business interested to all people the world .

Conclusion : overall activity is better sir but you need a diligent to get a profit and always analysis before you take action .

Trading is better than business. Both are risky. I choose trading because i love it. If you have no knowledge about trading then you can't trade. First you learn about trading then you can trade.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:24 PM, Bijoy52 said:

I have always loved trading with cryptocurrency currency in this digital age, I have been trading today for the past few years with bitcoin or ethereum coins, I mostly like trading.

Bitcoin trading is the best platform for earning because it is the new business in the world and so many peoples will invest in it and now this time i buy BTC from the 7300$ last week and now the BTC will touch the 8300$ last day and i make good profit from the BTC  because i am doing margin trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, abrahim said:

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.

I think BTC holding is best.But other can trade because they have good amount of BTC.I prefer trading on euro usd.I want to make profit on BTC.its good to hold them and sell them on higher price for me.

Bitcoin trading is a good source of income and make profit from it but you can also try faucets and paid to click.those investment need hardworking on referring but once you succeed you'll get a passive income from it for sure.im already working on these sites and happy with the earnings.

2 hours ago, Armcannon said:

Bitcoin trading is a good source of income and make profit from it but you can also try faucets and paid to click

it's very different, friend.
Because Trading is something that can really produce. And different from the Faucet which is only for a small amount, and it is free. Different what you do in trading, which must have capital.

It will depend entirely on what business I am involved in and how I treat it, and one of the reasons is that if I am involved in a good business that has more to me than cryptocurrency, I will definitely go to it because I will make a deposit from itI can invest that part in Bitcoin again, but on the other hand if I find that my business is not doing well, then I can take the opportunity to earn a good amount of income with Bitcoin

To me, Bitcoin seems simple. Because it is easy to trade. Easy to invest. I will choose Bitcoin in my case. Because it seems to be much easier to use.

For me, Bitcoin trading is most suitable for me. Because I have no idea about business and I do not even know how to do it. So I like bitcoin trading more.

long-term investment is good but it's not profitable right now, I like trading and I'm currently trading. profit is good Although recently not as good as before

On 12/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, abrahim said:

For now, in my opinion Bitcoin trading is the best and can be profitable because if you know about how trading in crypto is actually a very good business choice for now and the future by looking at the development of existing technologies .

I prefer bitcoin because only bitcoin could fulfill my dreams. So I like to trade with bitcoin. Its high volatility can give my big profits daily which I cannot generate from my business even in a month.

I will choose cryptocurrency trading.I think crypto trading is more better than others busines.You will earn more profit from crypto trading             

On 15.12.2019 at 20:20, abrahim said:

business and trading on a cryptocurrency exchange are different things obsalyutno, it can all be profitable, the main thing in you is what is your experience and how much do you play.

I do hold a little bit of bitcoin but I think trading is a little bit too risky for my liking, I'd rather try other businesses for my main income and just have crypto as an additional income.

I prefer trading with Bitcoin more than any other business.If you do the right trading you will be able to make regular money from there but you will not be able to do it in any other business.

depends on more profitable trading or doing other business. For now, I think more profitable trading and doing things related to cryptocurrency

Well both for me are profitable it depends how good you are manage in business and trading bitcoins. So it is better to do both for sure you will rich in the future.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i have 1 or 0.5 Btc then i can trade in btc and don't  need other business to do. Because when i trade with 1 or 0.5 btc then i get lots of profit and i came make 0.5 btc to 1 btc easily via trade. So first i need huge amount of bitcoin then i decide what work i do.