Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose?

I would decide to see bitcoin at 1000000$ on the grounds that at that value I can sell my crypto and do anything esle throughout everyday life.

I am very sorry to not be able to answer your question. I have no knowledge. Those who know better about them have special experience. Learn from them. And benefit you. Thank you

On 12/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

If the BTC is going to down at 100$ than i buy some BTC and safe them and than it will make a pump than on that time i will sell it and withdraw some money when the market is come again at the regular routine than i start trading in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

$1000000 of course as we are yet in 10000$ so we still have a lot of time buying bitcoins while waiting for the price to raise this much. And if it will happen then we will become rich at that time, though I am not so sure if we are still alive by the time bitcoin will reach to that price. 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:26 PM, Hamk said:

I will choose the USD because I can still use it to buy a lot of bitcoin and keep

USD is good but if the rte of the BTC is going than you need to buy that because you will get good profit but if you are not change it in the BTC than you will not get the profit in the market becasue you will not changed your USD in the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

On 2/11/2019 at 11:21 PM, Keith700 said: The fundamental news in any type of financial market is secondary since this regarding the most heartfelt or ...

On 12/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

To me these two condition are not likeable because sudden pitfall and Peak make people afraid to invest in project.This is rejected from me.

Well, this option does not change the pot, nor does it change the fact that we lost the opportunity to buy bitcoin since the price was a few dollars, now if it returns to $ 100, this means its end, and it will not be useful, but rather reckless and waste money.

It doesn't matter if the price of bitcoin will be $ 100 or $ 100,000 this price will depend on the manipulation. I don't want bitcoin to become a bubble

• Useful or interesting 1

We have seen bitcoins price flash crashing in the past, but it happened only in individual exchanges and not in all of them together. This can happen if a large whale accidentally presses the wrong button and ships it all in to cover all the buy orders available. It happened with Bitcoin and other alts. Other times it was a hacker that wanted to sell everything quickly and leave as fast as possible. This has happened in MtGox. On the occasion that non of the above happens, I guess it would be really hard for price to reach this low.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:02 PM, Masum Billah said:

Yes basically I would choose Bitcoin for $ 1000000.  Because I already have some BTC in my wallet, hen my BTC price goes up even if the price of Bitcoin goes up.

I think both values can be ideal depending on what you want to do in the market. If you want to start your BTC investing, you much prefer to buy at $100 or even lower than that to maximize your future rewards. But if you already own BTC, the highest possible value will be best for you. Therefore, choosing between hundred or million dollars value is not the same for all people. If you add a vote to this topic, you will receive votes for both options.

Certainly, choosing a low price in order to facilitate the movement of purchase is the best and then letting the price rise based on "the trading and mining movement, for example buying at $ 100, and after that the result of trading will increase the price and double the profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

in fact i can't choose just like that but in your question i can say you sure without any thining  is 100$ okay if i konw that the price will be go up into 10000$.

If I were even illiterate I will choose the Dollars which I will used to buy more of the bitcoin and my change will still remains for other altcoins imvestment

I will try to hope for bitcoin to drop to 100$, this will make me a filthy rich when I invest more in bitcoin which we know it will recover with time

I will choose the price of a million dollars, I and many people will earn a lot of money on this and we will no longer need to go to a boring job that we do not like.

I don't think bitcoin will droo $100 dollar suddenly plus it can't also go up $1000000 suddenly.In my thinking bitcoin will be up but slowly and it will go very high in upcoming years so just hope for the best to come

I would choose to drop bitcoin to $100 and then to make it grow in price to a million, then everyone who managed to buy bitcoins at a small price would also get rich with me .

Well, if bitcoin drops to $ 100, then it seems to me that you have to wait a long time for its good growth. And after such a fall, he is unlikely to take off so high due to a halving.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

Certainly, I will choose the price of $ 100 so that I can buy the largest amount of currency as you mentioned and store it so that the price rises again so you cannot achieve very large profits

On 3/23/2020 at 7:36 PM, NevermindNe said:

I will choose the price of a million dollars, I and many people will earn a lot of money on this and we will no longer need to go to a boring job that we do not like.

Like it seen you don't understand the question, you can wish for bitcoin to go as low as 100$ so that you can buy more bitcoin and hold for a good bull run, but when bitcoin reach a million it will be hard to earn from it

8 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Actually I Will choose one million of bitcoin price because I want to the higher price of bitcoin. And I am holding some bitcoin from long time. Maybe after few years BTC will touch

You choose a million dollars because you are holding bitcoin, but if goes down to $100, then you can have more than what you are holding now, so what do you think about it?

14 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Even me I will like the price if bitcoin to drop so that I can make investment of bitcoin for future use but at the moment everyone want it to rise higher

The dropping of the price will give the lower hands a chance of holding  a large amount of bitcoins for a good profits, this can't happen now because it is already late

Obviously, the logic of commerce is to buy cheap and sell expensive, so I choose a hundred dollars and thus buy very cheap for when I go up to earn a lot more to bitcoin, I know it will not happen but it is good to fantasize sometimes awakens your imagination.

Here the choice would be in line with how much bitcoins I'm holding at that particular time of choice and if I didn't have any I was going to wish the price goes to $100 first so that I buy for holding at cheap price.