Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose?

On 1/8/2020 at 10:55 AM, guatazoo said:

I real love to have a chance to own one BTC, but that fall i can not afford, that is crazy!

If you sts too much interested on owning that's 1 bitcoin you can fight for it till you will be able to own it, but you need to find it in legally ways

If the market value of Bitcoin comes to $ 100 at a sudden I would choose to buy it too.And I would choose a million dollars to sell bit coins because if I sell $ 1000000, I get a lot of profit.

Oh, very interesting question, certainly that bitcoin will not go down to $ 100. If I were to choose I would choose $ 10,000,000, this is still a long-awaited number, I will grant my wish.

Same here I also want to buy some bitcoins. So I will choose $100 price. At the moment I do not have good amount of btc. So high price is nothing for me.

i will choose both of them because it would be a dream come true for me. that i have a btc of 100$ and of 1000000$. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

I also want it to drop until $100. Well, I want to have even just 2 btc so if it will drop very low, I will have a chance to buy 2 or more btc. And I will sell it if it reach up to $1000000 so I can have high profit.

I will definitely choose to drop it by $ 100 and buy the largest amount stored and store it until it comes up again, and then sell it.

I chose 100$ btc to buy when I buy 5 btc that price every one knows in future how much price increase then I achieve my dream  100000 USD also not a small amount but limit but btc price increase day by day if hold long time maybe your milloner so take 100$ of btc 

I will go for 100$ as now I realizes I done big mistake in past and never invest good amount in this coin so if this happen again then surely I am going to invest very big amount as I am sure in near future its going to rise and giving very healthy and good profit but now its just day time dream because in realistic way both figures are not going to happen in near future.

I will not choose since I dont have bitcoin at this moment. I will just accept what is the current price of bitcoin can offer and I will just do my job so I can earn bitcoins to feed my family.  But if I have stored enough bitcoins then I would choose a 1 million dollar for 1 bitcoin that way I can make my family financially stable.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Now, for me, I will choose $ 100 because I don't have any training to sell. On the contrary, I will take advantage of this opportunity and buy some bitcoins and store it until it rises. This will definitely make me rich if it happens.

You are very pathetic. Hoping the price of bitcoin returns to $ 100 is logically impossible. It's time for you to learn more about bitcoin and market cap.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I will choose 1,000,000 cause it is more representable for a coin like bitcoin, we should never think about bitcoin getting that low again cause it will never happen, the bitcoin market is much more mature and no one can manipulate it like that.

I choose bitcoin 1000000 suddenly. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing at a great extent. It will require a lot of time to reach that point but it will surely rise higher than present price.

One more person who lives in a prolonged regret. If you regret not being able to buy when bitcoin is cheap, you still have a chance now. There is no need to dream about cheap bitcoin. You do not have that choice just buy now and hold.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

if suddenly bitcoin reached to 100000$ then I sold my all holding bitcoin and if I find bitcoin on 100$ then I will buy at least 50 btc for holding long term investment. 

I will choose $1,000,000, why because I can sell whatever coins i have, that is if I have 0.1 btc I can sell it for 100K$ and that is enough money for me, and wait in anticipation for bitcoin to fall, which it definitely will because of human greed and then buy back at maybe 10k or 1k. 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:16 PM, Naga said:

well this is just fantasy haha because i dont think bitcoin will ever drop to that low but if its up to me i would choose to see bitcoin at 1000000$ because at that price i can sell my crypto and do anything esle in life. 

Bitcoin will do suddenly to 100$ we are in loss and almost all the coins price will comes down and that will touch the ground but the value of the BTC is going to high 1000000$ than the all crypto market is going to high so much at that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me i would choose $100 because if it will be $1000000 i think many people will kill others to get their wallet address key and take their bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If everyone start to dump and prices go down to 100 USD I'm sure Bitcoin won't come up because of the high costs to mine one BTC. If Bitcoin on the other hand increases to 100,000 USD or more it will be a signal for selling.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It is difficult for the price to reach these values suddenly, but if that happens, I will choose $ 1 million because I will achieve many profits with the amount I store from bitcoin and it will be sufficient to make me rich.

In 2017, the founder of what became one of the world's top software security companies, McAfee Associates, boldly predicted crypto's largest asset, bitcoin, would hit a price of $1 million dollars per bitcoin by the end of the year 2020.  Bitcoin has a capped supply of 21 million coins.

Well, let's discuss the issue logically. If the price of bitcoin returns to $ 100, will you still trust him as a leader of currencies and keep it on the other hand? If the price of bitcoin reaches $ 100, how much will the rest of the cryptocurrencies be like Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash? For me, this is something very difficult to happen

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️