Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose?

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 2

If this is about imagination.

I prefer quit from Bitcoin. Because the market now is normal and the price Bitcoin is really hard to going up. 

So for example wen the price Bitcoin is suddenly going to $100 from price $7,000, that drop is around 70x that is too big! What i think first this Bitcoin will become useless soon. I prefer Bitcoin going up to $1,000,000. So i can buy all president in the world to become my maid. lol.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Binjit said:

Don't dream now bitcoin will  go $100 now from my openion its a just dream but sure
It price will go up and up now in future. but bitcoin give chance drop price of bitcoin for
bitcoin lover.I choose drop $100 for a while then increas $ 1,000,000

But don't you know the bitcoin are not going randomly! Its just follow the trader orders so it is possible for it to drop even if to $1 if the bitcoin investor and trader will decide

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

I have saved some of my bitcoin and I think it's pretty good if bitcoin is very high. I also like bitcoin suddenly worth $ 100. both of these options are profitable for me, although the most profitable are at $ 1000000.

I will select when the price of bitcoin is $ 100 because at this time I will be able to buy a lot of bitcoin which in the future will be very useful thing for me to be able to pay more profit even if I am so high cost ie 1 million dollars if I amIf I do, I will be very lost because it is very high price and also if I am the brother of a government, I can make more profit because I know that there will be a lot of price drop with my eyes closed because I thought we should buy at a lower price

6 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

If even I saw btc  is on 500$ then I buy at least more then 5btc because I know btc will high very soon I missed one opportunity already when btc is on 3300$ I using daily to btc but I missed and btc goes to 13000$ in just one month. 

If currently you will see that's bitcoin price has dropping more than $1000, you don't have to trust it 100% because maybe it lose its value from investors that's why they drop it 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:32 PM, Lubruselu said:

Both of them can be good but I choose $1000000 because it gives you high profit instantly. If we consider the current price of bitcoin to be $7200, that is 138 times more! You can also choose $100 to buy lots of bitcoin and store them but there is no guarantee that bitcoin reaches more than $10K so that you can beat the first scenario. Even if you buy 10 BTC and its price suddenly goes up to $10K, you will have $100K which is still less than $1000000.

So, the first option will bring you not only more profit but also faster. I think sudden price jumps or drops will only happen for a few moments and they will disappear before you can buy or sell.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them

1m?that was insane,

Well i know that its impossible,but if im going to choose,ill choose 1m so that i can sell all my btc,and get ultimate rich right away.lol

I will chose bitcoin price 1000000 dolllars.Because i have already hold some btc in my wallet.When bitcoin price growing up more than my btc price also grow up

What you thinking about bitcoin ? Bitcoin is now strong coin its never

go down 100$ but we can imagine it will be 1000000$ but it is hard

And mybe not possible

On 12/15/2019 at 7:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

I don't know if that can happens or not, but it seems that it will be impossible to see it again. We already reach that price, and now we are at up to $7300, and the price can increase higher. But if that really happens, then I will buy a lot of bitcoin at that time because I believe that bitcoin price will jump to the higher price in a short time, and it will back to the current price.

I would make a choice of Bitcoin will be $ 100,000 that will be more realistic on the cart at the price of Bitcoin.  If Bitcoin falls to $ 100 Altcoins there will be no price. Lol 

May be BTC will do this because no one know that on what time market will go to up like this as you said but it will pump not suddenly like this because like this so many peoples will make good money through the suddenly pumping and the market owner is getting loss and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

I think if we see  that much sudden drop people will become afraid of crypto and it will push them farther away from crypto.Think whose gonna invest in that thing whose gonna fall suddenly from thousand to 100 dollar.I think no one gonna do this kind of gamble with their money.

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I think if we see  that much sudden drop people will become afraid of crypto and it will push them farther away from crypto.Think whose gonna invest in that thing whose gonna fall suddenly from thousand to 100 dollar.I think no one gonna do this kind of gamble with their money.

For me if the suddenly drop will be happened like that I will take this opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies and hold them till they pump again 

If I invest $ 10,000 if Bitcoin drops to $ 100, one of the reasons for that is that I will try to buy the most bitcoin at this time, and one of the reasons is that I know its price will rise in the near futureIf there is no Bitcoin in the dollar, I will invest ten thousand dollars in it

23 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

For me if the suddenly drop will be happened like that I will take this opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies and hold them till they pump again 

Its your personnel opinion based on profit making mind.But all peoples mind are not set like your.Did you buy any stock exchange? Then read about it.If any company stock fall it damage its reputation .Does BTC reputation not gonna damage because of this??

Of course, for $ 100 . I'll buy them as much as possible. Still, it will not hold at such low levels. It will be bought out EN masse😉

What is usually said to be a flash pump or a lightning dump. Sometimes there are people who are lucky to get it, but very difficult happens. It happened that it was someone else's fault and buying it at a cheap price was certainly very lucky.

Bitcoun 100$ because it might bull run this 2020 and who knows it might be the highest. Hope for it. 

I would rather bitcoin go up to $1000000 because if the price drops sharply all the bitcoin companies will lose money and will have to lay off staff. Some will even close due to lack of liquid capital.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/15/2019 at 5:25 PM, Bantay116 said:

For me i will choose 100$ also if bitcoin are in developing stage because price of this will increase further and maybe not only 100,000$ are valie of our bitcoin in the future. 

Its really good if the bitcoin price will suddenly dump to $100 but I think that's it will be too hard to buy it because no one will accept to sell in that price

On 1/7/2020 at 9:19 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Its your personnel opinion based on profit making mind.But all peoples mind are not set like your.Did you buy any stock exchange? Then read about it.If any company stock fall it damage its reputation .Does BTC reputation not gonna damage because of this??

Sure if there is any cryptocurrencies stocks exchanges that's has fallen a part the bitcoin price must be decreased in order to that's crypto exchange to recover the loss