Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Bitcoin $100 or $1000000 suddenly what's do you choose?

I will prefer for the value if bitcoin tonne growing gradually or either in a Geo-arithmetic progression. As if the price just sharply rise up,there's a possibility of it going to the bottom very quickly as it initially rises

I would like to definitely choose $100 of bitcoin because investing in this particular price can give you a good amount of profit in future and it can also cross the mark of $100000 which can easily make a normal man the richest person.

I would have chosen bitcoin for $ 100, then the price of XRP would have increased 10 times as people would have realized that it is not necessary to use bitcoin, which has slow transactions.

On 15.12.2019 at 14:02, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

well both of those sounds unrealistic but if i got to chose i've pick 1 millon of coursew because i hold some bitcoin for myself. Thank you for post

I will choose bitcoin at a price of $ 100, then most likely the XRP cryptocurrency will skyrocket and I will become a millionaire since I invested about $ 500 in it  😂

Now that I think about it, I don't know if you talk about the price or the amount of Bitcoin in dollars, this confusion does not allow me to make a decision but if you can answer me, quote me to see your comment and explanation so I can make a conclusion and review if I can debate.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you guys will choose if you got the chance to choose the bitcoin price that's to be appeared suddenly btn' $100 and $1000000.

For me I will choose the bitcoin to drop to $100 suddenly in order to bought them at least 10 bitcoins and hold them.

Of course that's what i'm going to do too. I would choose $100 too so i can buy bitcoin and hold it until the price of it pump again. This could give me huge money in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

We all know this will definitely return to the top again within a few years so that would be better for me. We have been waiting for bitcoin's growth for too long. Now, when halving in 2020, we have big expectations about the price of btc. Hope it will grow big in the future

Bitcoin halving have been our major concern in this year, we are expecting a sudden rise of bitcoin price after the halving,  but I don't even think bitcoin can ever go back to 100$, so we should just stop the assumption

I would choose bitcoin for a million dollars, I have a lot of friends who have been waiting for a high price of bitcoin for a long time, + I myself hold about $ 700 in it.

Of course, I will choose the price of $ 100, as I will buy the largest possible number of currency and then I will store it until the price rises again and I can achieve very large profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

Bitcoin rises to $ 10,000,000 because if the price drops sharply, all bitcoin companies will lose money and will have to lay off employees. if the bitcoin price suddenly drops to $ 100 but I think it will be too difficult to buy it because no one will accept to sell at that price.

You brought a good reason about it, when the price is very low, people will still holding and there will be less transaction taking place and this might affect cryptocurrency entirely

I will choose bitcoin for $ 100 because because of it, no one pays attention to cryptocurrencies like XRP that are several times better than it

On 2/5/2020 at 10:47 PM, Kabbo said:

I always want to see the Bitcoin price at one million because when Bitcoin raise for one million every one will believe in Bitcoin and they start to use Bitcoin to there business

lol, agree you. I will pick 1,000,000 root it is more representable for a coin same bitcoin, we would occasionally think words bitcoin getting that low again root it will generally happen, the bitcoin market is much more mature and no one can manipulate it analogous that.

If bitcoin reached to 100$ and then i will buy more then 20 bitcoin because i know soon it will goes to huge amount for me. Because bitcoin currently 6825$ and its price changes daily basis and some times it goes very much low and then again active and goes higher and higher. Bitcoin may be goes to 15000$ in next five months. 

I think both are ideal to choose, right now I prefer it to be at 100 USD to buy a lot of Bitcoin and then I will hold them if the Bitcoin price rise the amount you have mentioned will be the fiesta for me.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

57 minutes ago, tienda said:

I think both are ideal to choose, right now I prefer it to be at 100 USD to buy a lot of Bitcoin and then I will hold them if the Bitcoin price rise the amount you have mentioned will be the fiesta for me.

Yea, it is preferable to buy bitcoin at cheaper price than to wait for it to reach a million dollars, it won't be profitable to us

On 4/21/2020 at 2:08 PM, Saboor said:

Yea, it is preferable to buy bitcoin at cheaper price than to wait for it to reach a million dollars, it won't be profitable to us

Buying at the cheaper rate is very profitable but when is will cryptocurrencies be cheaper, I believe the price of cryptocurrencies will increase soon. 

20 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Buying at the cheaper rate is very profitable but when is will cryptocurrencies be cheaper, I believe the price of cryptocurrencies will increase soon. 

Opportunity come once, and during the pandemic period the price goes very low, and that was the time you need to buy, but as we can see the price is almost recovery

I know this is just a fun topic because the numbers are too low and too high for the time being. sometimes you need a happy topic like that. I would choose bitcoin $ 100k, because I have some pretty big bitcoins. when I sell bitcoins for $ 100k I get a house and a car and I also have a lot of savings. really perfect.

well if i am personally to suggest the actual main price value for which the bitcoin is to sell for i will go for the one hundred thousand dollars price, this would give it value and not to be played with or gambled with. Don't your agree..? 

I would choose bitcoin for a million dollars because then people would understand that you do not have to go to work to get money in order to live. 

• -1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

I also choose that it drop to $100 dollars. Well, if that happens, that's a good thing to us, right? We can buy 1 btc with just $100. And that's not all. We can buy many btc as we want. And after that, we just need to wait until it goes up. If bitcoin goes up and reach a high amount, then the btc we buy when it is just $100 will grow and become $10000, and it can make us rich in an instant.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Qazi said:

I will go with 100 doller not 10000 doller, because first of all i dont have bitcoin in my pocket so if it will go down then easy to buy for me,

It is not possible for bitcoin to get to $100, it can never be possible again, even it can not get to $1000 because bitcoin can not get to a point of collapse. 

20 hours ago, Qazi said:

second low price value coin is easy to trade and high value needs big investment for trade seccessfully. 

Low value coins are more difficult and risky to trade than well established ones like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.