What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What determines Bitcoin rise or Bitcoin fall?

On 4/16/2020 at 8:10 PM, malik6314193 said:

I have not much knowledge about it but i think it works on demand and supply model. As demand increase in market price rises and same supply increases price goes down. 

I agree with you price of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency works on supply and demand model but in my opinion there are also many factors which determine the price of bitcoin like miner cost fake news etc.

There are many factors affecting the price of Bitcoin. The main is sell and buy if many people are buying btc then it's price hikes as the demand increase. And other factors affecting are news, whale movements, political interference, supply of btc , halving and other many factors too.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

there is still not Any institute or branch who set price for Bitcoin and other currencies , Bitcoin price depends on its total coinmarketcap value , how much coins left for mining , it's demands in Market as well others factors .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

But people should also talk about how whales can manipulate the price of bitcoin in relationship to marketcap. The more the marketcap the harder will be the manipulations. I do not say you are wrong because you said no one can control the price directly but with wat i comment, it can be manipulated. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

On 5/25/2020 at 8:37 AM, Soaib khan said:

I agree with you price of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency works on supply and demand model but in my opinion there are also many factors which determine the price of bitcoin like miner cost fake news etc.

Yeah they do play a role. In fact the fake news are coordinated attacks on Bitcoin by whales and outside players that want to push the price down and rebuy or enter the market lower. This was JP Morgan's plan in 2017 and it worked, they were creating fud while buying low. They've also sold at 15-20K and Dimon did actually say that Bitcoin wasn't a fraud, right on the top! Obviously trying to have as much buyers as possible when they were dumping.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:53 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, what determines the rise or fall of Bitcoin?
Could Bitcoin fall be the result of so many people buying it?

Bitcoin market volume determine the rise or fall of bitcoin. If any fund or investment enter into the market we saw rise on bitcoin price. And when any fund move from the market it's price go down.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Governments of different countries are trying to find ways to establish supervision over the cryptocurrency market. But cloud servers located around the world and complete privacy of digital money make this process very difficult, which leads to the prohibition of crypts in some countries: for example, China and Iceland. Of course, such a situation can not positively affect the course.

Technological events or forks can cause a drawdown or a rise in the price. For example, the bitcoin exchange rate is expected to jump today due to the platform update.

Regulation and security are the main problems of exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, in addition, there are no reputable liquidity providers. Hacking or other risks associated with storing assets lead to a collapse of the exchange rate. By the way, with online exchangers everything is easier and in terms of risks, including.

The internal struggle between the different coins. The release of the new Libra coin is getting closer, which has already caused a lot of negative reviews, but interest in it does not cool down, which can affect not only the exchange rate of the new coin, but also the cost of competitors.

The rise of the bitcoin exchange rate in 2017 was caused by a wide interest of traders. Nothing has changed today.

I think the falling and rising of bitcoin usually has to do with demand. When there is high demand in bitcoin, the price alw6goes up but when there is low demand on the coin, it price falls. That's how cryptocurrency moves.

The price of the bitcoin is determined by the bitcoin itself by the demand and supply of the coin in the market. I think if the demand is more then the price of the coin increases.

In the past the news was the one that controlled the price of bitcoin, now whales are the ones who do all of this work and, of course, the panic and the fear of loss or of escaping opportunities increases the effect..

Well the price of bitcoin depends on demand and supply, so if there is so much buy , the price is very certain to rise, but if the sells is much the price wil fall, so many people buying bitcoin in big quantities will surely increase the price of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/5/2019 at 2:53 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, what determines the rise or fall of Bitcoin?

The thing that determines the rise and fall of Bitcoin is the main market it self and so I think at it can affect so many people because of the supply and demand and I think that it will be great if people will understand that it is still normal in the bitcoin

The percentage of its acquisition of liquidity and whale movements, as well as global events and the movement of gold, as well as the inverse proportion to the dollar, all of these things can determine the rise or fall of Bitcoin and thus the market as a whole.

• +1 1

It will always be determined by supply and demand, the number of people who are carried away by emotions and news, small traders cannot move the market, and the Bitcoin economy is not fully supported, it only has its support in Blockchain technology.

The ups and downs of bitcoin are determined by the supply and demand of bitcoin, if too many people buy it, of course the price of bitcoin will go up, because the supply of bitcoin is very limited so prices tend to rise. Bitcoin is designed to be limited in order to keep the bitcoin price up after half on bitcoin mining.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 9:53 AM, MyThoughts said:

I think that you make a mistake here and don't understand how markets work. Prices rise when there is more demand. This is the same for Bitcoin. When more people want to buy a product Bitcoin can't increase supply, it is fixed, so price is rising.

• +1 1

It is many reasons and usually it has to do with the interest of investors which is the demand and perhaps the miners when they plan to sell or hold the bitcoin they mine, whales when they plan to sell or hold and the sentiment for bitcoin. If there is a lot of high profile people talking against or pro bitcoin it moves prices too.

What I observer from studying BTC price is effected by rumours and false allegations. Whenever any false rumours comes into market the price of BTC fall down and people panic. They sell more fastly BTC or stop buying. Then whales comes in and buy BTC at low price. BTC Is most damaging coin listed at every exchange so trading  is 24/7 for BTC. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, percare said:

I think that you make a mistake here and don't understand how markets work. Prices rise when there is more demand. This is the same for Bitcoin. When more people want to buy a product Bitcoin can't increase supply, it is fixed, so price is rising.

@percare Exactly, The price get pump if the market has good demand of the Bitcoin. However we do have inflanation Coming to the market and supply is increasing everyday but we do have enough buyers for Bitcoin and we are seeing good position of Bitcoin right now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The price can move rapidly according to news. There are bots connected to news websites and are buying or selling picking words in news sites and social media. When the chinese president said that the blockchain is important for china, price of bitcoin rose in seconds once bots translated this. It is very important because the market is still young and immature.

• +2 1

I am trying to understand this too. Since I joined there is a lot people like me that just started and bought as much as they can. This is looks to me very good for Bitcoin and this made the price rise and I am now 40% in profit. I am planning more to invest as I see more people starting with Bitcoin.

The factor that affects the price if Bitcoin the most is its supply and demand. Its such a popular coin that I can assume that it have its maximum circulating supply so nowadays its only limited to demand. Whales can also influence it but lesser as compared to altcoins due to its assets being expensive.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

It is always the market that decides the price and trades can be done OTC but these do not affect the price a lot. I've seen some people trying to create the impression that what they are saying is affecting the price, but not all of them together can't do that unless they buy in too.

• +2 1

The price rose dramatically after the halving and it is expected that this will bring it into a new price levels that we predicted but did not actually believe or were sure it will happen. Bitcoin is growing again organically like it did in 2016 after the second halving and making the same movement.

• +2 1

My dear, it is the same that depends the price of every think. What are you asking really. Do you now know anything, do you go to school how old are you? You should be teach about micro economic at your school unless you were so dummy that you did not even studied.

• +1 1