What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

On 12/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

I think there was a coin created before Bitcoin but I forgot the name. However, this coin didn't get any attention in it failed pretty quickly. That's why Bitcoin is considered the first and the father of all cryptocurrencies. 

I don't think there was any coin before bitcoin. As my knowledge bitcoin is first ever coin which is born and invent the crypto world. And now bitcoin is powerful all over the crypto world. 

1 hour ago, Evu said:

Hello, the first crypto currency coin and i think there is no other coins than bitcoin who was the first crypto.then after they see the wide popularity if it the born of other coins most specially those altcoins.

A very good perspective, that could be my alternative in investing as bitcoin. because so far my main coins use bitcoin and etherium as the main potential.

I do not know the exact news, but I think you are right that Bitcoin was created before cryptocurrency. Because if there was no cryptocurrency, what would we do with Bitcoin. Where would I invest? We invest in bitcoin in crypto. The crypto market usually depends on investing in bitcoin. When the market is down, the price of Bitcoin will fall.

You know Bitcoin is like the father of all currencies in the first and cryptocourse. Also, Bitcoin is the first cryptocourse and cryptocur origin. Without Bitcoin, other coins can not be discovered because there is no idea of doing things like people. All this is my idea and my opinion.

There is no coin that came before bitcoin. Bitcoin itself came out a year after the 2008 financial crisis. It was the first of its kind and also along with it came the blоckchain technolоgy which is one of the most outstanding technologies of all times. Every other crypto currency comes after bitcoin

• +1 1

I just am unsure of the precise press, and yet In my opinion you could be best suited who Bitcoin was given birth to previously cryptocurrency. If there would be certainly no cryptocurrency, whatever would we tend to can with the help of Bitcoin? Whereby would I just dedicate? We tend to commit to bitcoin through crypto. Typically the crypto economy frequently ıs determined by securing bitcoin. As soon as the economy might be downwards, the money necessary for Bitcoin definitely will fall season.

There is no coin before bitcoin, the bitcoin is the first coin created in 2009, i think this information about there is a coin before bitcoin is not true. 

I think that bitcoin is the pioneer of all the coin. If you are not sure to our answers, make a research on the internet and maybe someone answer it correctly.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:02 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

My friend as far as i know there is no other coin that were developed before bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that adopted the blockchain technology. 

On 1/20/2020 at 8:00 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

No, bitcoin is the first ever crypto currency and the first to utilize the blockchain technology to create a digital currency

in case you want to make investments inside the crypto forex for coming days after bitcoin then i recommend you the ethereum.

I have never heard of any currency that was before Bitcoin Bitcoin is the first and the main currency responsible for the emergence of cryptography and the highest price I searched a lot but did not find any currency that preceded Bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, Bitcoin is the first coin every created on blockchain model. Before Bitcoin there was no concept of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. After bitcoin success, many other altcoins launched based on the same blockchain model.

I don't sense here is any currency prematurely of Bitcoin, for the reason that Bitcoin is the simply currency that starts trading online, and I be aware of it is the barely cheaper currency.  It is not on the cards for me to live through whether Bitcoin has any change for the better currency

As far as i am aware, it seems that there is no coin that was around before bitcoin, as bitcoin was the first developed cryptocurrency and therefore it can be considered to be the father or the king of all other crypto. Being the first crypto is also what makes bitcoin so popular thereby solidifying its position on the topi of the value of various cryptocurrencies.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and there is no coin that appeared before the Bitcoin coin and this made it acquire the largest percentage of the market

Life is great and enjoy it

No, there was no cryptocurrency before Bitcoin, Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency in our world and was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008.

Bitcoin is as popular in the past as it is now and will remain so in the future. Bitcoin can't go any currency before. I've been on crypto for a long time and Bitcoin has been at the top since the beginning. Most people invest in Bitcoin.

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, Laboni said:

Bitcoin is as popular in the past as it is now and will remain so in the future. Bitcoin can't go any currency before. I've been on crypto for a long time and Bitcoin has been at the top since the beginning. Most people invest in Bitcoin.

Yes and because it is the first coin or digital coin in the market . It will be considered as the pioneer coin in all crypto industry in the world.

We don't have any coin that was successfully before bitcoin, bitcoin is the only a coin that was able to bring the development of cryptocurrency and it has already make it's impact 

If you talked about a coin that was created before Bitcoin appeared, then what is possible because there is a rumor that it was united that it would appear before years of currency, but the project failed. Or not, there is no news or currency visible before Bitcoin

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i consider that the bitcoin was the first coin the use the blockchain to be able to process the emission of its coins and from there other coins created their own own blockchain network to star working.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:32 AM, hmind said:

I don't know what coin is existing before bitcoin but I hope that someone will answer this post becaise I want to have knowledge on what cryptocurrency is there before the emergence of bitcoin because until now bitcoin is mostly used by the people. 

I don't understand what coin before bitcoin you mean because bitcoin is the first one cryptocurrency and blockchain was created just at the same time as bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think that perhaps there are such coins, but no one will ever tell us about them because perhaps they are used by the creators of bitcoin and an ordinary person will not get access to them.