What Coin before Bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

Edited by hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin? What? you think that there is an other coin before Bitcoin! Bitcoin is the father and the king of all coin after the creation of Bitcoin then born cryptocurrencies all coins follow Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I don't think there's another digital currency that ever existed before bitcoin, we all know Bitcoin as the first digital currency which adopted Blockchain before other altcoins came into existence. 

• +5 1

I don't think the world has known any other coin than Btc? Certainly after Btc many coins came into the world with a price higher than Btc but vaporized over time and Btc remains number one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I think bitcoin is the first coin created. and I don't know if before that there were any more coins, I knew that only bitcoin was the first and after that only other coins.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As far as I know, there are no other coins that exists first before bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first and also like the father of all coins in cryptocurrency. Also, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the origin of cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, other coins might not be invented because people doesn't really have an idea of doing such things like that. This is all just my idea and my opinion, so I am not really sure if it is right.

• +5 2

Well, I don't think there were any coins and blockchain before Bitcoin was created, but after Bitcoin and Blockchain, new coins and other blockchain were created.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is the first coin in history. Digital technology and bitcoin with the support of blockchain innovation make transactions easier with Bitcoin. Large transactions. Can be easier and faster.also safety.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think there is no coin was created before bitcoin, and too I didn't heard from anyone that cryptocurrencies were existed before 2009 exactly, bitcoin is the first successful coin 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Well, there has no coin before bitcoin because bicoin is the father of cryptocurrency, at first this coin has a low value when this is released by 2009, and when bitcoin meets the successful, there some coins are released too and that is the altcoins, bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency.

There is no coins before bitcoin, but we had digital currency before bitcoin, but it is not cryptos, which they are stable currency you know like USD, EUR, JPY.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coin already exist long time a go but have value and benefits like right only bictoin the first. We see the past to know history but must have prediction about future, the main problem is can bitcoin long life?. I hope many country and institutions will accept bitcoin, buyer and seller create many transaction and many program like pay per post release, I hope.

• +2 1

Any coin in crypto before bitcoin but bitcoin is the best for me. I think there is no coin in online is as good as bitcoin. So I think it will still in universe.

No, there is no such coin, except for the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. If it was, then we all knew about it, and maybe it was, we just don’t know about it. 

• +1 1

I don't buy any coins before bitcoin. When i started buying crypto i just know the bitcoin only. After few months of using bitcoin i know about the others coin like doge,ether and litecoin.

There was no currency before Bitcoin in digital currency or crypto currency, Bitcoin is the first currency in cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin is called the main currency, and Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

I don't think there were any coins before bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother of other coins I likened it to, I think you made an interesting topic to study.

As far as I know, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. such a concept did not exist before him. He is now the first in terms of fame and capitalization.

I think bitcoin is the first and oldest coin to be created, no coin was before Bitcoin, they all adopted Bitcoin technology

On 12/14/2019 at 8:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

There were many other attempt to replace the Fiat and banking system, most of them failed and others were replaced with the blockchain system as it was the only perfect attempt.

As I know, no coin exists before Bitcoin because according to the people Bitcoin is the first crypto currency created so I think that's the fact.

There are no other coins that come first before Bitcoin. The coins that pops up in the market are influenced by Bitcoin that's why Bitcoin called as the father of all crypto currency. 

no bro before bitcoin no any coins and bitcoin is first crypto crrunces bitcoin is king of coins maybe after bitcoin Etherium second coin  

no, bitcoin is the first digital coin in the world. but if you mean coins in general, then coins before bitcoin coins in fiat currencies. because coins also existed from ancient times.

In 1998, one attempt was made by Nick Szabo to create decentralized digital currency on the blockchain system but his attempt was come to end due to inefficiencies with traditional financial system. Then bitcoin is the first successful digital currency on blockchain. Otherwise it is second after Bit Gold.

• +1 1
  • +3 1