I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

Honestly most of the time I reply to the first post after seeing and understanding it without having a look at other comments. Some of the senior members here just don't have a look at the comment and reply it. 

• +1 1

This is so dissapointed, right now forum is facing a lot of problems with the new members coming here who dont read the rules, and just keep spamming and creating topic that is already been answered. please do some actions.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:56 PM, alexisfuentes said:

...We are in the season of spam Topic. The creation of unnecessary, non-constructive, repetitive, useless Topic is disproportionate.

And PIC for when deleted.

mistery.jpg.a14acb9489c006080e4a55ddd13993d7.jpg 

This is an extreme example but let's participate in a post that has something to save to respond, even some bad ones can get something positive to answer, but there are others that overcome the inconsistency but still receive incohente messages.

Do you really think that users read the OP and some comments before responding?

I think some users are not reading the OP. They just surf it a while then comment or make a reply. Those reply are mos of the time is not connected to the topic itself. Let's help the moderators and administrators to fight them by reporting those violators to the superiors of this forum.

• +1 1

When there is something free and specially money you can see everything like that and more it's not the work of admin only it's our roll to help keeping the forum clean

• +1 1

Yes I am also agree with you . We can do something better if we want to do it and if we are unite . Than it's very easy to do any work .

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, Imran jameel said:

We are here in a new forum to engage with other people and the purpose is that to educate people about technology and about crypto. And the other benifit is that can earn free money

Wow, apparently there is a new forum that can educate people about technology and crypto so that we will feel other benefits that can make free money, so in my opinion, this is a good forum to participate in until this forum can flourish and I'm sure many people will want to participate in this forum.

• +1 1

this is the consequence if you do not read the rules and do not understand the rules in this forum. if you don't understand, don't force it to understand. make a topic that does not match the thread, make a post that is off topic, so it will be deleted by the moderator. it is very important to learn and my advice is not to rush to pursue the target post according to the yobit campaign. slowly but surely, you will understand very well the rules of this forum and it will definitely not be able to come in one night only.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/30/2019 at 11:26 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

This is so dissapointed, right now forum is facing a lot of problems with the new members coming here who dont read the rules, and just keep spamming and creating topic that is already been answered. please do some actions.

Yeah,i always offer my help to newbies and say them to contact me .I suggest them to read firm rules and regulations .I want them to stay longer and become useful to form.But it become so frustrating when they don't pay attention to advices.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, patitaycute said:

I see a lot of new members here posting one liner, spamming and uncertainly a copy posting. The reason I think was because they want to complete the 100 post before getting paid.

That's , the point is that we are aware of that and make better publications. Even excellents users repeat ideas, but it is not intentionally.

The important thing is that we all learn to improve every day.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, halloweed said:

No people do not read some comments even the topic's content before replying, it is simple thing to do,  but looks like mots users are in a hurry.

That is the reason why there's a lot of spam on the forum. Irrelevant response to the topic and posting a one liner is usuallu the case. So we shouldn't tolerate those acts and reporting them.

• +1 1

Many users are only here for the pay per post campaign and only post to reach their daily quota, this isn't good for the community but the mods are monitoring the threads and eliminating useless and spam posts as recently I have been seeing less of them.

• +1 1

All should read the comment before making any reply here and also before making any post all should read if there are same post which one he want to make.

• +1 1

We all should do our best to increase the popularity of this forum and we should not do any spam message in this forum. the forum is very much helpful for all.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:22 AM, Isaco1 said:

properly most people who are new to forum is will grow to be doing like this sort of stuff, admins and moderators are doing their first-class to have a solution with this sort of problems.

If there is a beginner in this forum I hope you can teach him and give them direction so that they get to know about this forum better because with the presence of a beginner this forum is better to be supported.

• +1 1

Well let's just report them, that posting blank, no comments, repetitive topics, non- constructive.. the admins or mods will take an action with this spammers. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/15/2019 at 7:10 AM, kyoukage01 said:

I was even beginning to wonder at some point if some of those users can even read 😄 .

*sigh* But what else can I expect from users who care less about posting quality and care more about the 30-posts-per-day payday?

And some of the shit threads can even get downright ridiculous. Like this one:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.795529dfdcd70339954ae7aaa1d905c4.png

Anyone, want to post on a thread like this?

Most of the spammers here just copy and paste their entire post from news articles and other internet portals.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

We also keep tabs on earning too, rather than about posting everyday.this a crypto community we have to learn too

We are all here because of free satoshis,so obviously many or most of the member here don't really  read the original post,you can notice that many just basing on the title.

Maybe because it is hard for them to read each and every reply on a topic because there are more than 1,000 replies. And with that, most of them are already repetitive so people would stop reading all of the replies and try to reply on their own that they think are not yet answered by someone. But they do not know that they have the same answer with the person who replied in the middle of 1,000 replies but you do not know because you didn't finish reading all the replies.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Muphin said:

Maybe because it is hard for them to read each and every reply on a topic because there are more than 1,000 replies. And with that, most of them are already repetitive so people would stop reading all of the replies and try to reply on their own that they think are not yet answered by someone. But they do not know that they have the same answer with the person who replied in the middle of 1,000 replies but you do not know because you didn't finish reading all the replies.

Please! Let's be objective, we all know that in a post unless it is a post where an idea that requires a personal opinion is discussed. We can know that it is not necessary to comment.

But for most Topics that ask certain specific things, in 99% of the time there is nothing more to contribute and it is not necessary to read a thousand post to know it, that is an excuse to be repetitive and spam.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/15/2019 at 6:34 PM, Gody said:

We should not forget that our first goal in this forum is to learn and gain knowledge and experience in crypto currencies, and writing topics only to increase the number of posts will not benefit because the spam topics will be deleted by managers.

I agree with you, the main goal of this forum is to share your knowledge about crypto currency and also share your thought to improve this forum. We need to do a quality post to increase the popularity and wealthiness of this forum. 

• +1 1

While reading posts I have seen different post which didn't make any sense at all.They are just breaking the rules and I hope that the moderators have taken a step for that.

Of course, this is bound to happen. But please let's not misuse this wonderful opportunity by spamming the forum. Sometimes, if we don't have much to contribute, it's better and wise to be silent than violating the rules on here and then get banned. 

yeah i am also guilty by replying to the same topics. in my defense though, i can't find quality post that are worth replying. 

On 1/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, McCree said:

Most of the spammers here just copy and paste their entire post from news articles and other internet portals.

Yeah,i have seen them and reported those spammers.I first guided them but they reported me back .So now a days i direct reported them to mods.I see less spammers on form.I think they run away from form.