Have you stolen your funds from exchange? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Have you stolen your funds from exchange?

If you do not take precautions and put your data in strange places or pages, it may be stolen, but taking into account that you must take care of your data and have all security methods active, then you are taking care of hackers.

As for me I have not used any exchange site that stole from me because I always do some research before using an exchange and the other key is to go for popular exchanges like yobit and changelly.

I have been careful with any exchanges that I have been using, I don't take things easily with them, I will make sure they don't have any form of hacking and the exchange is highly secured

When I stole it, if it was my money in the first place, why would I have to steal it outright? Your post is completely incomprehensible. Write something clear to understand all the members.

Most of this forum has not been the victim of theft of an exchange, it is that everything depends on your precaution, not entering pages you do not know, not sharing your keys, shielding yourself with information, so as not to fall into hackers.

No, my money was not stolen from any of the exchanges that I have been using and I have been using for years without any problems

Life is great and enjoy it

No I haven't been scammed through any exchanges as i always Choose the best and reputed exchanges. Unless you did something wrong like giving personal details on phishing sites, using mod apk with malicious. And the next thing is that if exchanged is  hacked they recovered it easily unless they are one to do it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

No my funds never be stolen from any exchange from last two years i working on crypto market. But one exchange scam with me not only with their all user's its name was idax exchange very popular exchange also listed on Coinmarketcap and coingecko sites but they cheat with us and gone from market and with our funds. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I've had this happen, I've had about $ 80 stolen in Ethereum, from my exchange account, hacked into my google 2fa when I accidentally uploaded some file to my phone.

I have never had my money stolen from exchanges, as I follow all security measures on the Internet (I have 2fa enabled everywhere on wallets and exchange accounts, and I also never click on suspicious links)

No,thats because i do now not keep my budget on trade, but i confronted this kind of troubles with hitbtc they froze my price range without any observe or giving me a motive after 1 month of attempting and contacting i were given my account and withdrawed all of the budget for right.

No.Still now,i haven't lost any of my crypto currency from any exchange.And i feel really good for that.But the hackers are so getting advanced everyday,so at the same time,i am really worried about that.I always try to use only the best and trusted exchange.Before using any new exchange,i see many review about it.

My money has never been stolen from exchange platforms because I put my money in popular and reliable platforms like Yobit and Binance. That's why I always advise you to choose reliable platforms, but I was stolen by the time when I tried to work on one of the platforms and did not make any profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, I didn't have such experience, however I got scammed by non-popular exchangers. Those who are in the top on bestchange won't steal your money (I hope), but other services, which are not in demand can easy scam you.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Only one day i transfer LTC from coinbase to coinpayments but i did not receive my LTC and from that day i stopped using coinbase. Everything was good i rechecked the LTC address in coinpayments and i contacted support but they told me no transaction for my address but the LTC from coinbase showed sent.

• +2 1

nope !! I will never suffer from any problems . I always used binance as well yobit exchages from longtime . I stored a good amount of fund in these exchages . their is alot of member who will be lost their funds during exchage hacking .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You didn't describe you question in well way. You should ask that any exchange scam with you. 

And my reply is yes. I deposit about 300$ in exstock exchange which scam with their users and take all money. 

On 5/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, NevermindNe said:

I have never had my money stolen from exchanges, as I follow all security measures on the Internet (I have 2fa enabled everywhere on wallets and exchange accounts, and I also never click on suspicious links)

I use only few crypto exchange in my little journey in crypto currency, coinbase yobit and localbitcoin in these exchange I never get sacm are not stolen my money, because these exchanges trustable and reliable and already i enable all strong security methods.

No, so far, I have not lost any money in the trading platforms because I use reliable platforms and cannot lose any money in them. I also use these platforms sometimes to store money such as the yobit platform and many other platforms. I also advise you not to try unreliable platforms so as not to lose any money on them Ask about any platform before using it

I am using only two exchanges for now, hitbtc and yobit, the two exchanges are good to use, no one out of the two has been hackers or compromised by hackers before. My bitcoin and/or any of  my altcoin has never been stolen from an exchange before

This never happened to me, as I only use trusted exchanges like Yobit and Binance, but many exchanges hit the users themselves by stealing their funds

I would say no. I have been using binance for a very long time. It never happens that money is stolen from there. If this happens there will be a lot of bad criticism

Personally, I have not had any cases when my funds were stolen from the exchange, but in any case, you need to be on the lookout.