Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

For me, i accumulating bitcoin, ethereum and ripple because this three are profitable and also there are many people are using this because it helps them in terms of money to sustain their daily allowances.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:40 AM, cBenton92 said:

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Right now im stacking some exchange coins like kucoin shares, binance coin, yo coin, and bitmart too. I believe these exchanges have a high potential to make a good return to their coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

recently, i have been accumulating some energi coins (NRG) . The coin was once $9 but now when bearish season started it falled to as low as $1.3 . The coun has a very good team and a great project so i believe the price will rise back up again.

I slowly accumulating Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance coin and Neo, these coins good to hold for long term.  It is the best time to buy cheap cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/14/2019 at 2:10 AM, cBenton92 said:

With a pretty bearish market currently, a lot of the cryptocurrencies are going very cheap right now. For me personally I see it as a fantastic opportunity to accumulate. I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH. I am also dabbling in some others if I see a good window of opportunity, but these are my core ones that no matter what, every week I grab some of them and just accumulate.

I know for a fact that some of you will be doing the same, so I would like to know what ones you guys are stacking and maybe a little insight as to why too.

Thanks and happy stacking! 🙂

It is very good to see someone is thinking the same as i. I'm also accumulating those coins btc, ltc, dash, eth. In addition to i am also accumulating dogecoin. I have a believe in dogecoin. It seems good to me. But lets see what happens. You can share your thought about accumulating dogecoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Btc, eth, bch.dash dogecoin I collected all these coins using taps. It turned out not much, but I did not spend much time on this. I think it makes sense to collect only famous coins.

Thank for share it . Its llook good ti be know more about every coin i do it by XRP.and DOGE. I wish someday i can do BTC and ethereum . Its really good and also havemgoos profit.

17 hours ago, Sty1e said:

Well, the main crypto portfolio of my assets consists of Bitcoin, Ethereum, xrp, bnb, eos I think these are the most promising coins to date, but so far I have suspended investments until next year because I do not like the current market position

Yeah I hold some BNB but its mostly to qualify for Binance aidrops and pay for trading fees. Have some EOS aswell man like that too :).

17 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Right now im stacking some exchange coins like kucoin shares, binance coin, yo coin, and bitmart too. I believe these exchanges have a high potential to make a good return to their coins.

Really? What makes you think that all those exchange coins will all grow in value?

16 hours ago, miskyming said:

I slowly accumulating Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance coin and Neo, these coins good to hold for long term.  It is the best time to buy cheap cryptos.

Nice one man, almost identical to me then! :) good luck!

16 hours ago, Satya31 said:

It is very good to see someone is thinking the same as i. I'm also accumulating those coins btc, ltc, dash, eth. In addition to i am also accumulating dogecoin. I have a believe in dogecoin. It seems good to me. But lets see what happens. You can share your thought about accumulating dogecoin. 

Hey man, sometimes great minds just think alike ;)

Currently i am holding litecoin. I think in few days litecoin will be pump huge and all litecoin holders can gain huge profit from it that's why i am holding lite coin.    

On 12/16/2019 at 5:14 AM, patitaycute said:

I accumulate Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin is the best among the rest of coins in the market. I am also interested on Litecoin and I usually monitor the value of it and I have a guts that it may pump in the future.

no one would tell you not to accumulate bitcoin but i think its better to accumulate small cap coins that have good project because these ones will boom in the next bull run.

17 hours ago, cBenton92 said:

Really? What makes you think that all those exchange coins will all grow in value?

Because they have a wide uses. Unlike other altcoins, they are just built for hype but these exchange coins have real use that can give a boost to their price growth.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

4 minutes ago, MinJax said:

Today, the amount of bitcoins surged when the price dropped. I think I should still store bitcoin even if I buy more because cheap price will make more profit in the earliest rally.

no man whenever bitcoin is starting to dump you should keep an eye out for the coins that drop the hardest because these ones will pump up back again and you will make good profit.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:13 AM, Abdullahi said:

I only açumulste 30000satoshi in this forum that is the only means i have aside this i don't accumulate any coin

Hey man, its better than nothing! Keep it going and good luck! :)

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:34 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Currently i am holding litecoin. I think in few days litecoin will be pump huge and all litecoin holders can gain huge profit from it that's why i am holding lite coin.    

Yeah I am a big Litecoin fan atm and think it will hold strong through this bear market and perform well when it picks up!

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, duncun007 said:

no one would tell you not to accumulate bitcoin but i think its better to accumulate small cap coins that have good project because these ones will boom in the next bull run.

You also have to watch though, some of these coins are extremely vulnerable and can be pumped and dumped by whales.

8 minutes ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

As for now it's Bitcoin and remains Bitcoin that is the only coin that I understand, predict it price if their need to invest.

Hey man, that is totally fine. As most people say... Bitcoin is the king of all! After all its Dominance in the market is at a big high right now!

As a new in crypto currency, i am just accumulating bitcoin because that is the only coin i could get right now. I am receiving bitcoin from cryptotalk only and i want to received more of it, what do you suggest for me to do in crypto so that i could earn huge money here? 

1 minute ago, Raven said:

As a new in crypto currency, i am just accumulating bitcoin because that is the only coin i could get right now. I am receiving bitcoin from cryptotalk only and i want to received more of it, what do you suggest for me to do in crypto so that i could earn huge money here? 

I highly recommend doing that! Make sure you understand bitcoin as a whole and get accumulating it. Keep doing that whilst you research some of these altcoins and find some projects that you like and believe in. Then you can use some of that accumulated Bitcoin to buy into the altcoin market :) good luck!

1 minute ago, sadeq sharem said:

I am personally accumulating BTC, LTC, NEO . Nexxo , ETH , and I am accumulating udoo coins by just using social media platform reward you in Udoo coins also I am accumulating 1-up token by using uptrennd social platform that is reward you in 1-up token , and I am accumulating BTA by promoting Brave browser .

Hey man nice post! What is Nexxo? Never heard of that one, the others I share your love for lol! I also accumulate BAT too its a great concept! What is the Udoo platform? Tell me more about that?

First i began with TRX , then XRP , BTC , NRG , and some DASH. I continue to accumulate Bitcoin now as i wanted to reach at least that one whole Bitcoin. Target reached 

It is true that at this time the price of crypto in the price range is quite cheap, this is an opportunity for me to continue to accumulate bitcoin and Ethereum gradually.

11 minutes ago, Cgogogo said:

Ethreum and Bitcoin is what am accumulating for now,my folio is getting bigger everyday

Hey that is the aim at all times man, getting bigger and better every single day! :)

7 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

First i began with TRX , then XRP , BTC , NRG , and some DASH. I continue to accumulate Bitcoin now as i wanted to reach at least that one whole Bitcoin. Target reached 

Some nice choices man! Congratulations on reaching one full bitcoin. Hold onto it man that Bitcoin could be worth a whole lot in a few years time ;)

1 minute ago, Sahbana said:

It is true that at this time the price of crypto in the price range is quite cheap, this is an opportunity for me to continue to accumulate bitcoin and Ethereum gradually.

People have different opinions but I personally think we are nearing the end of this bear market and its going to pick up very soon! So get as much as you can before that happens! :)

3 minutes ago, sadeq sharem said:

Howdoo combines every type of content: streams, posts, messaging, image and video sharing, blogs, community interaction and eShops. You’ll earn µDoos for every single like, comment and share you receive on Howdoo. Adjust the levels to get an idea of how much your content could generate.

Nice man thanks for the info, you got a link or something I can go check it out?

1 minute ago, sadeq sharem said:

NEXXO, is a fintech company offering Community-Powered Financial Services to Millions of Small Business across many countries.Nexxo opens up a lot of doors and opportunities for small business owners like me with lots of potential with easy-to-use products. Their unconventional POS solution is a platform with financial apps that enables me to manage all my transitions in one place.

Nice concept but I think theres a lot of solid competition they will have to face to succeed in this market.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:40 AM, cBenton92 said:

I personally am accumulating BTC, LTC, DASH, NEO and ETH

I'm getting stocks of BTC, ETH and XRP only. Though a small portfolio, I'm not that much into cryptocurrency trading, and prefers lesser risks such as the stock market.

May be i am so unlucky in this session. I have already invested my all btc in a shit coin for short time profit before bearish market. Now i am suffering a lot and heating my forehead on the wall. It's bad time for me but good time for new investors.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

3 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

I'm getting stocks of BTC, ETH and XRP only. Though a small portfolio, I'm not that much into cryptocurrency trading, and prefers lesser risks such as the stock market.

Aww nice man, I see there is getting more and more portfolios with crypto in them that even banks are offering for investment. can only be a good sign for crypto if you ask me!

2 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

May be i am so unlucky in this session. I have already invested my all btc in a shit coin for short time profit before bearish market. Now i am suffering a lot and heating my forehead on the wall. It's bad time for me but good time for new investors.

Hang in there! Use this as a lesson though. When you do eventually rebuild your portfolio, not to go all in on anything at all!! Especially a low cap coin that could potentially fall off the face of the earth! Good luck man, hope it  picks up for you :)

4 minutes ago, sadeq sharem said:

they just opened last three months for beta so now the close it until the official launch that will be next February so you can check the howdoo.io and signup and reserve your spot and Udoo coins already listed in coin Market cap 

Ok man thanks for the info. Going to have a look into it and see if its worth using to try earn some passive crypto. How much a day dollarwise do you earn from using it roughly? I seen the price of the coins dumped hard from 10 cents to under a cent.