Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will India Release Its Own Cryptocurrency?

On 12/13/2019 at 2:41 PM, Satya31 said:

I think it is possible in future. In recent days I also heard a news about it from a very pronounced source. And if it happens that will be very great decision. 

I listen this news but i am not believe these type of news because in india crypto is also ban and how this news is correct that they launched his own coin because ban business will never be started any country first they legal it and then they launched his own coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

maybe india launch own crypto currencies like china but in india crypto currency officially not legalized first india legalize crypto then launch.

Could be yes because blockchain already adopt in India and population has important part to support new crypto coin, India have it. I think India only wait China because this country is the biggest competitor in development and create new crypto coin. 

On 1/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, sasni said:

India is very good economically and it is not possible to quickly decide that it no longer supports digital currencies. Many Indian companies are using digital currencies.

Yeap, India has very good economy and some big tech people was coming from that country too, Beside the rules about cryptocurrency was strict there but i think it's about time before they developing their own blockchain following another big country like china and turkey.

It can happen you never know yet initially the serious issue is of the acknowledgment of crypto which right now government wouldn't like to get trust so they will comprehend and will bring some positive news

India will release its own cryptocurrency, India is competing with China and China has been working on their own form of cryptocurrency for a while now and will soon be releasing it, so India will soon follow and develop their own.

Government will see all aspect of cryptocurrency or will observe the pro and corn of crypto and its future then only can release its own cryptocurrency but now days there is ban over crypto in India and there is no chance that India will release its own cryptocurrency. May be in future.

If at all india choose to legalize cryptocurrencies, afterward it has a gamble to set up cryptocurrency. But I feel they will not authorize it because of they lip service power it and they humbug agree to this to their economy.

If the India and other countries which not accept the crypto currency these countries has a secret plan that launch own digital coins which is design by the blockchain technologies and use these coins for trading and public use these coins as medium of payment.

2 minutes ago, Md Nahid Hasan said:

Other countries which once banned crypto like China have now an open mind towards it and are doing many big crypto projects

those who forbade and forbid now will soon be actively using this matter of time and development in understanding, the smartest will make the right decision faster.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:58 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The prime minister agree to adopt blockchain technology but it doesn't mean India will release their own coin. Maybe they will use the technology to support currency activity, who knows?. I hope India never release their own coin because for this bitcoin can get negative impact.

i think people on here are always so excited when any country announce their adoption of blockchain or even mention crypto, they always assume the country will release its own coins

Yes it will, but i think not now, it will be in future and if India releases its own crypto currency then it will be great for crypto users.

This is possibility as India is one of best country in software technology they have ability to achieve very quickly but red carpet policies and corrupt system can hurt them they can solve many issues with this like if Indian authorities want they can blockchain technology in elections and they also can produce some good numbers of vacancies in this field as this is game changer for country like India.

i haven't any idea about india but i think they didn't legalise cryptocurrency.

so its hard to talk India will make own crypto or not

I think its possible ! nothing impossible with India ! India needs to make her Bitcoin because its has a people who are smart with IT ! 

On 12/13/2019 at 5:41 PM, Satya31 said:

I think it is possible in future. In recent days I also heard a news about it from a very pronounced source. And if it happens that will be very great decision. 

Everyone country are crafting their own rules and regulation for cryptocurrency. Launching their own coin, meaning they should acknowledge the existence of bitcoin and accept it as a new internet money.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, bhanured said:

Recently, Reserve Bank of India stated that it never banned bitcoins and only asked banks to stop support for exchanges. Thus, India may launch its cryptocurrency. 

Indians were scared of sing bitcoin and all along it was not real banned? wow that's sad

India release her own currency or not. It they know better, but i think they may release because if they want, they can do it. And they have a huge portion of people who want to involved with it, especially if the government allow it.              

And it seems to me that this event will not bring much success and if the coin is released it will have a stablecoin character. And will facilitate some payments. This is my personal opinion.

I think not only India, but all countries in the world will make their crypto private. at this time countries in the world are only waiting for one country to do that, research, development, and how it is adopted for the country. if there is already a start, then india will also make their own coins.

Its not difficult India can also issue its Cryptocurrency in future but for that it has to create awareness to the users and they have to aware more people about it so that there will be a great investment and also ir will be a great opportunity for the investors to earn profit through it.

Where did you get the news source if India would make its own cryptocurrency?
If indeed India really made it then this is a good decision for the future.

Present its not happen India can't do this because two days back supreme court remove the banned and peoples not addict the crypto currency but some years after maybe introduce their own coin now majority of peoples never believe in crypto because they think crypto is not safe and they believe in gold so they invest in gold but after few years they change their mind set then India release their own coin

If India legalizes the use of cryptocurrency then they maybe able to create or release their own cryptocurrency, because there are lot's of Indian who are into cryptocurrency, as we can notice they are almost everywhere in this forum, they are really knowledgeable about it as well.

Maybe it happened because they would release it, let alone this news from a very trusted source and we don't know whether this is bad or good for them.