Why does it taken so long for price of coins to reach $1? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why does it taken so long for price of coins to reach $1?

On 12/13/2019 at 7:34 AM, Delgboke said:

I have seen some crypto coins during the ICO the price will be fixed at $1 for sell but the moment is listed in the exchanges the price will drop in value below the ico price, sometimes the price will take even years to grow back, what is the course? 

Perhaps studying the project on the currency is not enough or professional. The owners of the currency believe that the project will be perfect as they imagined, but their plan fails for some reason, or that the project is fraudulent and the pricing was random.

This is because this days there are lots of scam ICO there will  just high the price of a coin to a certain amount and make people invest in it , then once it's listed in exchanges the price drop and make investors lose thier money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:34 AM, Delgboke said:

I have seen some crypto coins during the ICO the price will be fixed at $1 for sell but the moment is listed in the exchanges the price will drop in value below the ico price, sometimes the price will take even years to grow back, what is the course? 

Perhaps studying the project on the currency is not enough or professional. The owners of the currency believe that the project will be perfect as they imagined, but their plan fails for some reason, or that the project is fraudulent and the pricing was random.

Because some coins do not represent anything at all and they are issued in huge numbers and people are simply not interested in them and therefore they have a low price.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:03 AM, IamLeader12 said:

this is because after the price falls, people stop believing in this coin and do not buy it, even if it is good, so some coins grow back to the price of 1-2 dollars for years.

that's true these days people are no more believing in project people are here just to multiply their money In a very short of time which I think this is not possible we have to wait for long term 

The main reason is that people who are holding coins sell it instantly after the exchange listed the coins and the supply increased sharply so the price decrease and to recover it it's very difficult.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I do not know which coin are you talking about but in general, there are so many factors to affect the price of new cryptocurrencies in the markets for example investments behind that currency, circulating supplies, uniqueness of currencies and so many things. 

i think that in order coins price to reach 1 dollar they have to be able to have several billions or several hundred millions of dollars of infestments and thjat takes really hard work and too much time. plus they have to find niche in which their coins will be used. so its really hard and takes lots of time., resources.

I don't believe on ICO currencies my friend told it is just fake or scam we all must have ability or patience to keep holding our crypto until reach our target price and some people sell their coin before rich 1$ so it take long time.

I think a lot of coins are made every day, and when there is more cryptocurrency in the market, it means that all starts with very low prices and a $2 UFF long time is required. And also even the secrets we find are not listed for exchange. Most of this is due to poor performance from developers or the declining market.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:10 AM, Ridam said:

The main reason is that people who are holding coins sell it instantly after the exchange listed the coins and the supply increased sharply so the price decrease and to recover it it's very difficult.

The selling of a coin price will make it go lower than the actual time. Sale, this make it impossible for even the investors to have a good profits, because everyone was panic that the project won't last for  llong time

The number of investors that invest on a particular coin is what determines it price on the market. Just like the law of demand the greater the demand, the greater the price while the lower the demand, the lower the price too.

• +1 1

because all people will try to sell their coins immediately, which results in this huge drop in price because people don't want to sell for cheap

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I real don't understand the problem of ICOs to take a lot of time to grow. Thats why am not using them to invest, but instead i use altcoins with small value but at least they go up and down everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many currencies are depreciated due to the lack of success of the working group for that currency, so I only work in currencies that are good value and popular with everyone.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

I don't believe on ICO currencies my friend told it is just fake or scam we all must have ability or patience to keep holding our crypto until reach our target price and some people sell their coin before rich 1$ so it take long time.

Since 2018 almost all ICO/IEO's failed miserably. This was because the money entering the space was less and also because there were thousands of projects already wich were treating the crypto space as crowdfunding for their future products. A project to succeed must have a ready product in my opinion, or backing by good developers and investment funds. For this year the only ICO that did good until now was Cartesi. I don't remember another project achieving anything yet.

55 minutes ago, Emkay011 said:

I think most of the ICO currencies are crypto scam not reliable 

Most ICO of today unlike 2016 period are now scam, one can be pumped and dumped while some are as scam as from the beginning, investing on any ICO now as of today is highly risky. 

• +1 1

This is completely true, that many new currencies and tokens are bought at high prices in ICO, and when trading begins in this tokens in platforms, their price drops by 60% or 70%, and the reason for this is that investors are unwilling to buy these currencies because of a weak project to this token

• +1 1

Bro, I believe that such coins are best sold immediately! Because, their price is very actively falling, and they are simply not interesting to anyone - a useless solution!

From my own point of view this is happening because the power of the project is not that strong that will enable it to reach $1 when it is listed in an exchanger and the mind you the first price was just an assumption. And sometimes the price also drop because the bounty hunters and airdrop claimers want to sell.

I think  there is Main reason it's demand and trading volume . whenever demand is high of any specific coin , automatically it's price touch a good peak . sometime coin list on useless Exchanges that's is also a reason behind it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

When the ICO projects launch their developers fix their coin prices 1$ and collects money from investors, but when this coins comes for trading then sell pressure increase and the estimated prices drop so this coins prices not increase, but I don't think this time these ICO projects profitable.

• +3 1

This isn't true for every project. Also price doesn't measure a project is good or not. If demands increase price will go up and crypto markets mostly controlled by whale traders. They can manipulate markets too.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I never trust the price of ICO currencies I fell into the trap more than once.I have seen some crypto coins during the ICO the price will be fixed at $1 for sell but the moment is listed in the exchanges the price will drop .I don't invest in ico

It needs a lot of time. I bought a new currency, its price rose by five months by a few months, and then now its price has decreased and it returned as I bought it.