4 Coins may have a future - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

4 Coins may have a future

I used to be into TRON until they released their mainnet and I found out that they literally copy pasted ETH contract creating platform... So much money and they can't make their own system.

NEO has much better way that lets developers use whatever language they want for their DAPPS.

I know of some coins with probability of greater success in the future.  XLM, Pi , Electroneum and Ripple. This are my list. Add this to the list.

I think Stellar will have a great future unlike the other three, which will also be successful, but not so much. Stellar will definitely be a pretty successful currency, so anyone who wonders where to invest can invest in that currency. At least I do.

24 minutes ago, Ibbul said:

it had abetter opportunity with first-rate teams that are always working in advancing the project. It is painstaking the for the most part chief cryptocurrency after bitcoin.

It is true, including the four lists of cryptocurrency that have been compiled by our friends above, is a cryptocurrency with low fluctuations, and why it is low, it is clear because the supplay is very large, of course we can see the difference in fluctuations between coins with supplay millions vs. coins with supplay  billions and even nearly one hundred billion coins...

I agree with you this four types of coins are good in a future to gaining price. Cardano,stroller,Tron and reddcoin will become potential coin in the future. I also hold this coin for a long time.

Thanks for sharing this useful information i think these all are good coins and holding good position on coin marketcap it will good to add some of these coins in our portfolio for 2020

I think EOS is also excellent. IOS will enable developers to build blockchain-based applications, focused on decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts as well as decentralized independent companies. The EOS symbol quickly became popular for the crypto to establish itself among the top 10 numeric currencies by market value.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

Those are good coins,but i dont hold them i just use it for short term and they give me big profits. 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:42 AM, Cryptokiller said:

Ripple NRG and litecoin may have a great future. They are always doing good and in future they all will pump hard.

i think we already saw NRG and LTC pump last year and litecoin pump was because of the litecoin halving but will we see ripple pump in 2020 will be the big question.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:39 AM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, true, I know these currencies because I traded them in the past and have a good history with the rises, but I prefer better currencies than them in the market . 

I don,t have ADA coin but the other coins i already have and these coins will give me high profit in the future because i have thousands of the other three coins. Trading is the best option in the crypto market but i think now this time we need to safe that because bull will come soon than we make good profit from these coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

I don,t have ADA coin but the other coins i already have and these coins will give me high profit in the future because i have thousands of the other three coins. Trading is the best option in the crypto market but i think now this time we need to safe that because bull will come soon than we make good profit from these coins.

Yes, I chose ADA  because it is very good in the long run. A sleeping monster rises in silence. Every person should buy from her even a little and store it for the future, good luck to all.

I guess when the bullish market happens it will pump those coins, but you should add ethereum and binance coin they are potential altcoin to me so for sure it will pump the price reaching the highest peak.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

XLM,TRX,RDD and ADD are all promising coin for future investment and which are anticipated for this capable currency to further increase and growth. It is painstaking the most weighty cryptocurrency after Bitcoin and ethereum in the coming future

On 12/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, Crypto123 said:

1 - Cardano ADA coin
This currency has witnessed a rapid growth and development recently, and Cardano has become one of the best currencies to invest, especially as it is characterized by a low price that anyone can buy.
 Cardano appeared not for the purpose of reforming the entire financial system, but rather its goal was to use blockchain technology, which is based on a scientific philosophy that seeks to introduce banking systems into the developing world, because these systems are very expensive.

2- Stellar XLM coin
Many crypto sites include Stellar coin, for their cheap price, and Stellar is an open source payment technology that seeks to connect financial institutions and reduce time and cost in cross-border transfers.
 Stiller is a completely open source blockchain network, as it is an infrastructure whose mission is to facilitate the exchange of currency between individuals, including payments.

3- Redcoin RDD coin
Experts believe that the redcoin coin will have a good future, as its low price, which does not exceed one cent, allows anyone to invest in it, which made it occupy the sixth position of the market value of cryptocurrencies despite the lack of knowledge of many.
  What distinguishes Redquin is that it has succeeded in supporting traditional currencies, in addition to supporting financial services at a low cost, quickly and safely.

4- TRON TRX coin
A low-priced coin, with a price of 6 cents, a coin you see by allowing users to freely store and publish private data, and to push digital content on the World Wide Web, as well as its independence.

Tron appeared in the last quarter of last year, and yet she managed to be in terms of the market value in the crypto market among the ten strongest digital currencies, symbolized by the symbol TRX, and seeks to build a free entertainment content system in all different countries of the world.

I like this list, but I must tell yuou that I have only two choice which I also believe they will have a future. They are Tron and Stellar. They are actually my favorite coins right from when I focused fully on cryptocurrency as part of my income avenue.

I didn't know or see about RedCoin (RDD). but other three coins have a great future. In my opinion, 

1. XRP

2. BAT

3. ADA

4. TRX 

Those coins have a great future. And those coins are very promising coin.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

yes, these four coins are the best, but this list can be expanded to 10 or 15, adding more coins without giving people a narrow choice, giving people a wide choice of options where people can choose how they want and how they like the purpose of this project.

Yes, the list can be expanded as often as you like and there are other good coins that are cheap now and can have a future other than these coins. Here we are talking about four coins only and I don't mean that there are only these coins.

I support only trx coin but steller coin supply so high.Steller coin airdropped some xlm every month and you get earned easily earn money holding xlm.

My Top four would definitely include Bitcoin. Beside this I would include a cross border payment solution like XRP or XLM an intermeniate between blockchain and traditional systems like Link and an gaming coin like Enjin.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Just now, Sapdrx said:

My Top four would definitely include Bitcoin. Beside this I would include a cross border payment solution like XRP or XLM an intermeniate between blockchain and traditional systems like Link and an gaming coin like Enjin.

Your choice of these four currencies is very good, of course Bitcoin remains at the top of the list, but here we are not talking about the best four currencies, but rather talking about coins that are low in price now, but could rise in the future.

There are lots of coin that are still coming in the future which would break boundaries. It is pertinent to ensure you seek out the best of them. The BTC on one hand has a future, Efhereum also has very good potential. BCH has a good ground to go up as well and perhaps Lite coin. But let's just keep our fingers crossed.

if for XLM, TRON and also Cardano I believe that the three coins have a future, but for reddcoin I'm a little less sure, because I have not found the exact reason why I should choose reddcoin for long-term investment.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:43 AM, SCB1234 said:

I've been down the road of trading smaller coins more just based on TA and volume, but have gotten stuck in some of these, so my focus leans more and more towards coins that will always have the most volume to clear.

I agree with you regarding safe trading. Major currencies of large sizes are preferable because their price is somewhat stable, and if their price falls, they rise again in most cases. For small currencies, they can be used in fast deals because they are mostly profitable.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:30 AM, GutsyHeart said:

Tron has got a perfect team behind to push it hard forward, and has got lot of dApps based on the tron platform. This won't takeover ethereum that easy, even with its very low price and large volume of distribution it stands high among the top altcoins. There will be growth as it keeps widening the network holding hands with large scale firms.

these coins may be a superior alternative at the contemporary time as they are small in price. And a large amount apt here will be value hikes early in the year