Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

You are very correct, I could remember in December 2017 when bitcoin price went high to $19,800

Every other coin was moving also

I think because some altcoins stands on their own and not basing on bitcoin. They move freely in the market because of their own supply and demand, people who buy and sell their coin are the responsible on the movement of the price of a certain coin, even it rises or falls.

On the contrary, it affects other coins, and even as if bitcoin rises up, Ethereum and other coins are pulled up behind it..

Bitcoin price does influence other coins but bitcoin price as to move first and settle before others coins prices can start moving, when investors start to jump to bitcoin, they remove their investment from the rest of the crypto market and put it in bitcoin

I think you're wrong.bitcoin always influence other altcoins price  in the market.i suggest you to look at the charts Everytime Bitcoin gains some % of their value the other cryptocurrency price also increases.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:55 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering why bitcoin always rise alone in the market without influencing other altcoins, but the moment it start to decrease in value you will see other coins falling as well. What do you think? 

Many people say other coins price depend on btc but I am watching from many times there is no correlation between prices of btc and altcoins. Sometime btc rises and other altcoins falls or rises. And when btc falls some coins rises. These all things depends on demand. 

Its not correct to say bitcoin leads other altcoins  so many peoples say when bitcoin rises up altcoins also rise and bitcoin falls altcoins also fall its not correct  in ten years we see so many times when bitcoin down and altcoins goes high per example when btc goes down ETH price high I think ETH price1100$+ so how we say bitcoin leads altcoins

Impact has three part, going up, down or sideways maybe you are watching sideways. Bitcoin always giving impact into another coins but how the coin and crypto users respond is not always same. This is market, everything is possible and sometimes it just accidental.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:25 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering why bitcoin always rise alone in the market without influencing other altcoins, but the moment it start to decrease in value you will see other coins falling as well. What do you think? 

This is not true that BTC will just move alone because now the BTC is going to start up and all the crypto market will start to move up and still it will go to up and i hope this time it will make a great high in short time and all the crypto market will also move to up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think they converted their altcoins into bitcoin so that is why bitcoin is increasing while the altcoins are slowly going down, that's the reason I guess.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Khan King said:

Bitcoin Price is Definitely influencing other coins prices because when ever the money goes out from Btc then obviously going to other coins

Right, when the btc market go up then all the coin price go up and also when the btc market go down then all the coin market go down. i think btc effect on other coin very much.

22 hours ago, Balqees9 said:

But guys I can see that this is because of the whales. And they are causing such disasters.

You are right now every bull run of the price is caused by whales, ut my pointhere is not about that, my point is that bitcoin price always influence sme coins.

Bitcoin price do influence the rest of the crypto market prices but it take time, when Bitcoin price is on the move, most investor pull out of the market to see where Bitcoin is going before getting back in.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Delgboke said:

Then you must travel back in time to see the whole price history. Bitcoin was never alone. You are alone in your statement. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

In my opinion the price of bitcoin influences the price movements of other coins, although sometimes the increase in the price of bitcoin actually causes the price of other coins to fall. But more often the prices of both go up together 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Bitcoin effect to all the market of crypto world if we saw yesterday scenario then it's showing when btc is 9120$ and eth is 176$ and now btc down to 8500$ and eth also down to 161$ in one day. 

3 minutes ago, Sid said:

In my opinion the price of bitcoin influences the price movements of other coins, although sometimes the increase in the price of bitcoin actually causes the price of other coins to fall. But more often the prices of both go up together 😅

Yes Bitcoin do influence the market in a big way, the reason why other crypto currencies fall in price when Bitcoin is increasing because many investors start leaving other crypto currencies to jump in Bitcoin before it is too late.

So i am beginner i cannot know extraordinary bitcoin and cryptocurrenciea. But i know bitcoin currency at the top of list in online trading .

The price of bitcoin might not be inluencing the other altcoins right now but in the past whenever bitcoin has a bull run or the price increase is significant the other altcoins will follow suit. This is only natural since bitcoin is the market leader and most of the market capital for cryptocurrency comes from bitcoin.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Bitcoin price has been always influencing other altcoins in the digital market. Its not recently that happened. Its happening from many years and it will continue to do so.

I think this is not entirely true, as the price of bitcoin has a great impact on the market and currency prices up and down

how is that? bitcoin is always affecting other coins because whenever bitcoin is pumping we see all the altcoins dumping and whenever alts are pumping we see bitcoin is stable.

no if bitcoin rising in this year all coins also rising if bitcoin discreasing all coins also discreasing all coins depending on bitcoin and following.

In general, changes in the price of Bitcoin will affect the price of Altcoin. Its effects will not always be predictable. correlation like this is not always fixed. There are times when the price of Bitcoin rises, some Altcoins actually experience a decline.