Future Of Ethereum? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

I'm been following etherum from a long time as I know it has more usage in terms of tokens and It will give good return one day, but it is not doing that good as We think it will.

The growth of Ethereum is something extraordinary, this last year we saw new projects based on the ERC20 network and that factor is giving it a very big boost, I have no doubt that it will continue to grow much more. Hopefully next year it will exceed 1000usd which at this rate does not seem crazy to me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

As stated ETH has reached out above the $400 mark based at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Not only due to new technologies implemented during the course of 2019 and this year but as well as for his magnificient network support that Ethereum has provided us along with more exchanges using it as trading pairs.

Bitcoin has also influenced his price by alot this year even due to the pandemic of covid since most of the investors wanted to get around the huge bitcoin fees from current halving.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Now trading above $ 400, it is really a good cryptocurrency and offers excellent profits for those who took the opportunity when the price fell.

I see that Ethereum has a bright future. The price of Ethereum has gone up and until now Ethereum is still the favorite coin of traders, after 2019 Ethereum did not experience a significant increase, now ETH is back and really proves that ETH can still provide benefits for its holders. I think Ethereum's price will be over $ 400 later this year

• +1 1

The ETH is moderately potential coins in the market, and the most interesting fact is that the ETH is stand next to the btc. The price of the ETH is little bit disponing for all o us, but i hope the price will reach its $400 mark within the end of the year. The ETH have ability to get some good profit as well. 

ETH is a good coin and this coin future is so much good becasue its team is very strong and good. Crypto is a great market and in this market peoples will change their life and they make good money in it. ETH is the 2nd top coin in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Great future ETH. Ethereum 2.0 is coming in the market with a huge spec. Believe the Vitalik Buterin & his team. Ethereum foundation can bring so many exciting upgrades in Ethereum 2.0 !! Really ETH has a great future.

What an estimation! You said that and it is already being traded over 400 usd now lol. I think it will pump more in coming months. Buying as much as possible for me...

Ethereum already touches 460$ and the future is bright for Ethereum.

So the person who invest in this currency will get good profit at the end of 2020.

Hey mate, you ask a good question about ETH future, I say ETH coin is the number two rank coin in the CMC market. Now ETH coin price over 450$ USD, in future ETH coin price will be more than 1k mark. So this is the time to buy ETH coin and hold it for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Ethereum, is in my opinion the second best currency after bitcoin, and of course, it would not be different from bitcoin, it will have a good future without a doubt. But different from bitcoin, as there is no currency that reaches bitcoin, but I think that all currencies will have a good future, and ethereum is one of them.

Presently ethereum is the most value cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Its also trying to find it's way in the cryto market. Because of the high value of bitcoin people don't value ethereum that much. But its also a competitor to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 

The future of Ethereum looks very promising, and I do believe in this coin because I trust the inventor of it, he has chosen to show his real identity and I respect that. How about your opinion on him?

I believe that Ethereum has a great future because it is not an anonymous currency which means that in theory it can be recognized by countries and make large scale use

I believe that Ethereum has a great future because it is not an anonymous currency which means that in theory it can be recognized by countries and make large scale use

Future of Etherium? 

To me, I think Etherium will soon go or grow faster than Bitcoin, the rate at which Etherium is growing I think in the nearest future it will go after Bitcoin in crypto market because it is the second highest crypto currency in terms of the price.

I think ethereum has a great value in btw the altcoin . They have a lot of potential in the upcoming market conditions. A lot of projects would be merged inorder to increase the value and base of the coin. Good luck friends. 

Really think that the future of Ethereum is bright and as of now it is on 400 dollars price! Maybe soon after Bitcoin's bullrun, Ethereum will be the next that will have its bullrun and return to its former glory. We should be expecting 1k dollars for Eth soon!

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 12/12/2019 at 4:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Yeah your prediction came true, the price of Etherium coin is now about 460$ and you have guessed the right price that will be in 2020, and the price in 2020 is exactly that you guessed and yeah etherum is becoming best coin right now, most investors like it.

Many of people are believing thats the future of the ethereum must be overtake bitcoin, while ethereum in coming days it will be overtaken with USDT

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Ethereum is a good currancy which is gain high price rate  and  will  get high reputation. In these currancy their should be scam but one should be aware of all thing when he is buying and earning.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, xpertt said:

I think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin.

The ETH future is purely depend on the price of the Bitcoin as the BTC is consider the KING of the crypto world and if the Bitcoin price is down then all the other coins will be in down trend.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think the price of Ethereum(ETH) will increased up to the highest price of it again or maybe it could outdo the highest pricd of it this year. ETH is one of the most trusted coin like BTC so I think this two coin will reached the highest price of itself again.