Future Of Ethereum? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Does not matter how much price ethereum would rich and it is already past 2020, but what I know is because of it's unlimited so it's rise of price can not be more potential than bitcoin whose supply is not just limited it is so small.

That's true , whenever BTC pumps ETH does the same and in 2020 it reached 400$ and even continued to 700$ , now at the beginning of 2021 all cryptocurrencies increased and ETH now sat at 1000$ 

Depends on the current situation of crypto market we may see ETH at 10000$ by the next year

• +3 1

You said it will reach 400 dollars in 2020 and now it is the start of 2021 and it reached 1100 dollars. Amazing isn't it. Very profitable for it's hodlers especially if they bought it from 120 dollars and around. I think ethereum will even more further in price especially if the altseason comes soon. If we check the bitcoin-ethereum correlation/parity, the price is still is low in my opinion especially if we consider ethereum's network and ecosystem as vastness and variety.   

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Now the price of ETH is over 1000$ Most of the people gain good profit from ETH but its attached with bitcoin because when bitcoin starting pumping all the markets starting pumping specially ETH and the fees of ETH is still high not less as we see other coins.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

The price of Etherium is now $1048 approximately and it's still promising in months to come, Bitcoin has dominated the market and it kept rising as many people are investing in it day by day, this leaving out other coins to suffer because people don't want to invest since they don't know how fast it values will rise 

19 hours ago, Hassan Khan said:

Looking further ahead, the website predicts Ether to soar all the way to $1,650 by mid-December 2025. Based on Ethereum projections from DigitalCoinPrice.com, the coin's price is expected to rise significantly, trading at around $1,493 in one year, at $1,614 in December 2023 and at $2,222 in December 2025.

I don't think it'll take up to more 4 years for a coin that has already climb $1000+ to be raised by additional $650, the prediction is near

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen recently that, depending on the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is dropped. The price of bitcoin depends only on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will start halving. So many people are requesting the opportunity of Bestkins to increase the quality 

Ethereum  is a very popular currency and is being liked by many people because its price is low and we can do a lot of transactions in it. If we want to make a profit in trading, then at one end, we should buy it when it is low and because its price depends on bit coin and when the price of bitcoin is increased, we can make a lot of profit by sharing it.

Yes my dear very good opinion you have shared with us. Well $400 for ethereum is very easy target to achieve because it might hit a new ATH. There are many chances to increase the price in future one day. Thank you

I have no idea about it.  This topic is for everyone to know. But I don't know anything about it. I want to know, how is it used? And so that I can know and learn the details about it. What are these? I don't know that. Ethereum  Want to know more about it?

It seems that its price now exceeds $ 400, it is about $ 1100, in my opinion, a strong currency that deserves attention and follow-up and has a promising future, so I consider it a friend of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Dear I think that the future of Ethereum is truly prosperous, it is a strong and powerful currency and has a great dominance over other cryptocurrencies, it is said to be the mother of other cryptocurrencies and is the best after Bitcoin. 

• +3 1

I agree with you !you are right dear.Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency.it  can reaches to top in near future.it has less fee and fast transaction.its price depend on the price of bitcoin.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, Satya31 said:

Crypto currencies price have many ups and downs so the price of the ethereum has also many ups and downs. But ethereum is one of the best crypto currency in the crypto world. Some people compare ethereum with the bitcoin for its great price and good market place. Ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies so I think that the future of the ethereum is very good and bright. 

I think the future of Ethereum is quite bright, the price of ethereum has risen above $ 1000 because it is predicted that 2020 will be Ethereum's golden moment. Ethereum has been upgraded to version 2.0 so its price has skyrocketed. In the future, maybe Ethereum will compete with bitcoin, currently the Ethereum price continues to rise following bitcoin.

• +5 1

The future of etherium will be so very bright because some people saying that etherium is the second Bitcoin.

It will be touch 10000$ at the end of this 2021 year.

Etherium Blockchain is the most powerful and widely usable Blockchain in the cryptcurrency a lots of coins associate with etherium Blockchain.

Ethereum also popularly known as eth has been moving high up to be regarded and hence known as the second most highest crypto after btc. Eth has a block chain as well thus is centralized. We always need to consider various options when dealing with this coin

In these days the price of the ethereum is not good and not satisfied but in the future according to me ethereum going high and if you compare it with Bitcoin you see that the Bitcoin is good then this currency

Yes friend. Your point of view is little much same to my understanding. The future of the etherium will be so bright like the bitcoin. The past of the bitcoin was not good but the present is best. Same as the case with ETH coin.there future will be bright.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Along with all the other cryptocurrencies, the future of Ethereum is also much bright. As you can see that as the prices of cryptocurrency had increased to a great extent in the last few days, the price of Ethereum also increased to a great extent. As we can see that the price of one Ethereum was over $ 1200. And many new Ethereum projects were to be launched this year. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, my dear friend, we cannot warn about any currency in this area because it is volatile currencies that rise and fall in moments but I think that the future of Ethereum will be very good in the coming days.

I've known Ethereum since he got over the dollar. I remember it was a pretty promising project at that time and it quickly gained a larger market capitalization.

Today, I think the project continues to evolve, but I don't like the network fees at all. They are too high and even more so now that ETH is close to all time high, so making transactions with ERC-20 tokens is a real madness. 
For that reason, I currently don't like Ethereum very much, because I prefer other projects with better networks and less commissions, like Tron. Anyway, I think it will keep going up and in a short time it will reach a new ATH. Of course, everything will depend on Bitcoin, but so far everything is positive for ETH.

• Useful or interesting 1

Determining the future of ETH is somewhat complicated because its ecosystem continually evolves which causes any prediction to be null after a couple of months, in addition, the recent launch of its 2.0 network did not turn out to be the solution that its creators believed it could be , missions remain through the roof and the DeFi system dropped in numbers compared to adoption in 2020

Ethereum rightly deserves the topmost place for in Cryptocurrency, if you leave out Bitcoin. Except for some unforseen circumstances, Ethereum has a bright future.

There has lot of possibility  of eth pump and which we already  faced because of btc recent bearish..   You cant say that for btc  eth cant up but for btc eth now continuously upgradings  which lead it value,demand, investor increase ..  That is why some of we called eth as second bitcoin in crypto world.. 

Yes u am agree with you 

With upgrade of etherum 2.0 

Ethereum price is increasing and it has very good community reputation 

It is second most popular coin of Cryptocurency 

I must advice  you that if you have good investment 

Invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin

It will go more higher and will have more value in future 

• +1 1