Future Of Ethereum? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

As of now, it has a low price because the charge of it's far depends on the rate of bitcoin, the rate of bitcoin for now's dumped, the rate of altcoins is relies upon handiest to the charge of bitcoin, the halving of bitcoin will start on midyear of 2020 so this is the chance of altcoins to upward push ts price too.

ETHERIUM is good and ranked on 2nd position in market . total coinmarketcap value of Etherium is very high . Etherium have good amount of investers and holder , there is still good prediction that at end of 2020 Etherium easily touch $450 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/1/2020 at 8:16 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

This coin has really good future but no future in cryptocurrency these day without knowing the future of the father of all coins "Bitcoin".....

ethereum is the second biggest cryptocurrency in the world in my opinion ethereum is much more better than bitcoin because as we can see ethereum is launching ethereum 2.0 I think this will be very good for ethereum future and it can increase price as well 

On 5/21/2020 at 1:43 PM, gourav789 said:

ETHERIUM is good and ranked on 2nd position in market . total coinmarketcap value of Etherium is very high . Etherium have good amount of investers and holder , there is still good prediction that at end of 2020 Etherium easily touch $450 .

I have high hopes for Ethereum with the release of Ethereum 2.0. The changes they are making are important for the future of blockchain projects and there is a good chance that it's price will reflect this even during this year. I agree with your comment and  I think that $450 is easy for Ethereum to see again.

With the current trend in the cryptocurrency market, am sure that yes Ethereum has a very bright future just like it's counterpart bitcoin. In recent weeks their has been lots of demand of Ethereum because of its fast transactions and low transactions fee, so with the current demand am sure the price will surely pump.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:28 PM, gourav789 said:

there is still good prediction that at end of 2020 Etherium easily touch $450 .

@gourav789Prediction is there but still we can not guarantee that ETH price will reach that level or not by the end of this year. Anyway, ethereum is getting improved as there will be Ethereum 2.0 with PoS blockchain so simply future is brightest for ethereum 😉

On 12/12/2019 at 9:14 PM, xpertt said:

I think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin.

The future of ethereum is very bright and I think that it will be great for them if they can continue to serve people with their good service and I hope that they would be more greatr than being an alternate in because they do have the potential to become a great cryptocurrencies 

It is difficult for the price of bitcoin to reach the levels of $ 400 this year because the market does not look very good, but in the future, of course, the ethereum will return to prices above $ 1,500.

Unfortunately ethereum as with the other crypto have take an huge hit this year with the corona virus pandemic so i do not think that the ethereum coin will reach the 400 dollar mark this year, but i think you are right in the sense that there is a lot of potential with this coin and i think that making an ethereum investment is very good. Ethereum did take the crypto world by storm with this altcoin quickly rising to one of the best crypto there is and it offers some great advantages over the other crypto, so i agree with you in the sense that it is a good long term investment at the moment.

Also i heard that an ethereum 2.0 might be in the works so this is also good news for ethereuem users and holders.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

10 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

It is difficult for the price of bitcoin to reach the levels of $ 400 this year because the market does not look very good, but in the future, of course, the ethereum will return to prices above $ 1,500.

I agree that Ethereum has a good chance to reach it's all time high again, but to reach this and stay there it will need 2-3 years, otherwise everyone will dump again.

51 minutes ago, kizz said:

Ethereum is also one of a good coin in the market and it is continuously increasing like bitcoin. When you are investing, I also suggest invest in Ethereum.

I will not say ether is one of the good coins I think market because it is the second best coin in the market while bitcoin is the first. So, all that will happen to ether is that it will have more value in the future, especially when its PoS is implemented.

11 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I agree that Ethereum has a good chance to reach it's all time high again, but to reach this and stay there it will need 2-3 years, otherwise everyone will dump again.

In my personal opinion, the ethereum and all other currencies will rise automatically when the market rises and not every currency separately, I do not know the exact timing for that.

Ethereum is a potential coin we trust it's future because it is the father of all atlcoins and it future will be greater as Bitcoin keeps improving.

Ethereum is one of the top coins, after Bitcoin is Ethereum, because of his popularity investors and traders prefer it more tan others altcoins, also who are behind this coin they have invested a lot on it to grow, so without a doubt will be one of the best in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ethereum might be the future as it is the first to come with smart contracts or documentation without human intervention. Though,its market price is not much high but within the next 5 years it will have a great future.

I hope you are happy, Ethereum went above $400 this year and now is dropping again so I hope you have made profit from this trade and did not get scared or sold with a loss. This is how we should treat cryptocurrencies, not as a get rich quick scheme but as something that we can buy when prices have gone very low for the last two years time and we can sell at double or more.

Ethtereum is very good crypto but it also has its disadvantages, it is clear that being the second most used crypto in the world it can reach those $ 400 super easy but in my opinion that will not happen in 2020 since it will not be long until the year ends , I have already given ethereum many opportunities and I have liked it but I have always been a lot of bitcoin and the founder of all this, in the same way if I think that ethereum will reach that value and more but not in 2020

Etherium'un geleceği çok parlak. Pazar hacmi açısından önde gelen kripto paralardan biridir. Şu anda istikrarlı bir şekilde hareket etmesine rağmen, fiyat muhtemelen önümüzdeki yıllarda artacak ve yatırımcıyı üzmeyecek

Edited by awarya

i  am sure Ethereum has good future due to gas fess for tokens wallets

can not say for sure which price can hit but always will be demand for it

Just think about the fact thag we are still yet to realize the potential of blockchain and Eth is the tool to make these realizations real.

What future ahead of us...

Bitcoin may be responsible for setting off an Ethereum valuation wave. According to executive Chris Burniske's prediction, the altcoin has a chance to trade at $ 7,500 after being pushed into the market by BTC.

Ethereum has a lot of future, thanks to its network that is used for the ERC-20 tokens and now the DeFi, without a doubt Ethereum will take off and touch the moon.