Future Of Ethereum? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Hey friend, I am new to cryptos and with my limited knowledge I know that Ethereum has good potential to earn high profits in future. So its advisable to buy Ethereum now, and hold it till you get huge profits in future. But dont be 100 percentage confident, because investing and trading always has some risks, so make decisions carefully. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate!You are right.We need to give a chance to the etherium.But in my point of view.I don't think that etherium can go up from the bitcoin.It is 2020 and the bitcoin price has gone much higher upto 16 thousand $.So i don't think etherium can go up from tje bitcoinm

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum has a very bright future, Ethereum is among the top currencies because after bitcoin is Ethereum. The transaction fee for Ethereum is low. Ethereum is second after bitcoin in most exchange site. 

• +2 1

Well eth is much better choice for those who has less experience and yet people who are need of adjusting as these are less value too and its more easier to invest in this way compared to the bitcoin that has very high coin value but more risky compared to eth.

• Useful or interesting 1

To me I think future of Etherium in crypto Market is going to be bright because it is the second crypto currency with higher price that I know and many people are getting to know more about the coin each day and the price value doesn't fall always but increase and many people who can purchase Bitcoin will go for Etherium as I think.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Actually I am new to this platform. I am not aware of this type of currency. But I think if you are interested in this type of currency only you need is you are aware of the same and have the information or knowledge about it because of the scammers.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Saimm said:

Before two months ago its value is low because the price of it is depend on the price of bitcoin but now bitcoin price go to raise then eth price is high. But sure its increase a maximum value in the end of 2020 as per expert advice.

You are right @SaimmETH price is based upon the price of Bitcoin.As the price of Bitcoin is increasing the price of Etherium is also increasing.Presently it is revolving between 481 and 475 USD. It has a possibility to reach more than 500$ if the price of BTC keeps on increasing.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

We can say that etheteum is the main rival of bitcoin, Bitcoin comes to replace the banking system, Ethereum comes, among other things, to replace the need for a third party for a contract to be valid, for example notaries and public administration, the ethereum currency in this If this is only an incentive to maintain the network, that is where its importance and performance in the future lie.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08, Satya31 said:

A la sombra de bitcoin, Ethereum no puede levantar la cabeza correctamente. Pero creo que será una muy buena decisión si piensas en darle una oportunidad a Ethereum. Creo que su precio alcanzará los $ 400 en 2020. Tiene muchos puntos positivos como transacción rápida y la tarifa también es menor. 

A great future awaits ETH as BTC since ETH has a very interesting network and its transactions are very fast and secure despite the fact that the network is currently a bit collapsed, it is expected that when ETH 2.0 is released this will change completely since it is a bit saturated and for this reason the transactions are high and it is not recommended to interact like this.

I think that Ethereum is one of those alternative currencies that are really worth buying because it is considered the second currency after Bitcoin, and its price may rise to large numbers as the market recovers

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, wassim19 said:

I think that Ethereum is one of those alternative currencies that are really worth buying because it is considered the second currency after Bitcoin, and its price may rise to large numbers as the market recovers

@wassim19  you are right. I think Ethereum will have a big deal in the future and I think it will compete with Bitcoin because it is a currency that will crush investment in it.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:18 PM, Mathiasdgreat said:

I see a bright, long term future for ethereum. Ethereum is expected to experience steady growth, soaring up to $1000 by the end of 2022. I believe that one day, ethereum will outpeform bitcoin.

ETH is strong project but it still depends at BTC movement where BTC is going higher, ETH doesn't make big movement. The price isn't increasing which is unexpected the ETH high fee is making hard for ETH to grow more and people are not investment .They are moving at TRC20 to have low fee. 

The number of companies that accepting Ethereum for launching their projects are expanding fast, And the Ethereum team is making great efforts in order to develop this platform. I believe Ethereum will have a much stronger impact on the market than today, I am waiting the price of eth to grow to at least 2000 dollars.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Eth is the second famous currency in cryptoworld. Yes you are right. The price od eth is now more than 400$. Today it reached the most which is over 500$. Just price doesn't make a currency famous. We can see that by doge. Doge price is very low but still one of the top currencies. So eth is perfect in its place. I really want to see how eth 2.0 effects the market.

• +2 2

On 11/13/2020 at 6:45 PM, Raina KH said:

Good day to you my dear friend. Etherrum is now the most popular option , succeeded by the most famous cryptocurreny. Ethereum, bitcoin and litecone is the top most best currency in trading.  They have huge trade and market value. So, I see a bright future in ethereum. Thanks.

I think ethereum now is not working to be the best coin in the future, but ethereum is just working to be the best crypto technology more than any currency in the future.  

• +2 2

There is no doubt future of etherium is fully bright. Because it has potential taking influence in the market. Etherium is a very good coin and now price is going to raise till now. So, it's the 2nd largest coin that in which people taking interest. 

I can see the great future of the Ethereum because many great coins like the yearn finance and many other coins are based on the Ethereum blockchain and even Ethereum 2.0 is going to be released which will impact the price of the ethereum. Now ethereum is going to moon and already crossed $500 since 2018.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Well, I am optimistic to this thing, as Ethereum has got a good potential, and a worthy cryptocurrency token that can be traded over in any exchanges or the platforms as they are widely used as a trading pair for the majority of tokens. To my understanding the initiation of Ethereum 2.0 will make smart contracts updated and will revolutionize the existing Ethereum network with a lot of possibilities, and will attract more investors into to the Ethereum blockchain.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think ethereum now is not working to be the best coin in the future, but ethereum is just working to be the best crypto technology more than any currency in the future.  

I did not completely understand you what do you mean ethereum is planning to be the best crypto technology for the future?

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Future of the ETH coin is very good becasue now the ETH price so high on 586$ and i hope that ETH coin price is go high more and it touch the sky almost 10,000$ this time. ETH is a very good and best coins in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Etherium is the second place of cryptocurrency. It has very bright future. Etherium has own team. There are lot of companies who are very interested in etherium. 

Those who were opportune to accumulate ETH coin in early this year of 2020 will benefited from double profit, apart from the huge profit to make from holding BTC alone ETH is also one of those good altcoins that has spike up giving chance for earning interest

I believe that Ethereum has a great future since that of the most powerful cryptocurrencies that exists behind bitcoin and with the project that they have that Ethereum 2.0 awaits a very promising future.
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

• +1 1

Ethereum is most popular and second highest volume cryptocurrency.I think ethereum future is very good.Ethereum is used in many crypto project.Now most of the token are Ethereum based token.

Ethereum is one of the best currencies in the market and is considered the second currency after Bitcoin and it has a great value in this area and allowed the development of many other currencies so we will see big prices eth despite market fluctuations and its real price will be above $ 1000