Future Of Ethereum? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

The main reason i like ethereum because of its potential character, i like the way its behave in the  market. Its one of the potential coins among the others altcoins. Anyone  can deal with the coins in order to get more and more profit just as a gain of profit.

$ 400 in 2020 is definitely great. Ethereum as a smart contract platform has so many practical uses that it has a lot of potential. If to this we add the fact that Ethreum has oversold so much, it is so certain that the value will rise again. in conclusion he has a prosperous future

Let it not be surprising that in a few years each eth will cost more than $ 1,000 ... it is a project in which they do things well and the community likes what they do and I see a lot of future for it.

• +5 1

To continue as the second largest market capitalization coin, Ethereum must solve the problem it has with network fees. The earlier eth 2.0 is released, the better

I believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin as it happened on some occasions in the past, it has an amazing future because the community grows more every day and people are educating themselves more, in knowing how technology works and what can really be done With this, the future is amazing in any branch of science and technology to give it a useful use in people's daily lives, one of the closest examples in the decentraland community with the virtual world in 3d that opens an infinity of Possibilities of what is digital property and the use of smart contracts in the blockchain, today due to the high costs of gas this is reduced but as Ethereum is updated and improved, a wonderful future is seen for all those who want to test disruptive technologies of the future that is now.

z7K3SYt.png

Eth has a great future ahead of him, it is estimated that if the capitalization by volume goes up, it could cost more than $ 1200 (As it happened in 2017-2018) ... Eth has a great project and with its upgrade to ETH 2.0 change the world of smart contracts and lower transaction fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

To this day, the cryptocurrency Ethereum is chasing Bitcoin like its shadow in the battle for the lead.
The blockchain network handles about 800,000 transactions, with a total fee of 515 ETH, or about $ 375,000. This is a clear advantage of this powerful currency.
Ethereum is the most viable cryptocurrency in everyday life as people actually depend on it
In short, the future of Ethereum looks very bright indeed. Although there are no exact figures on how much Ethereum might rise to, experts are predicting really cool things for Ethereum.

3 hours ago, Omar1234H said:

Eth has a great future ahead of him, it is estimated that if the capitalization by volume goes up, it could cost more than $ 1200 (As it happened in 2017-2018) ... Eth has a great project and with its upgrade to ETH 2.0 change the world of smart contracts and lower transaction fees.

ETH 2.0 change the world is too big a word, but the transaction speed should really increase.

Basing on others statement that say eth 2.0 will be compatible with the old ethereum network and users should not do anything to change their eth or convert it to make it compatible with the eth 2.0. That is a good news actually we can directly make transfer of ETH without having to recognize whether the network is eth 2.0 or not. This is a good upgrade actually however it was delayed. So sad why is it so which upgrade had already been one of the awaited part of cryptocurrency development for the year 2020. We'll wish good luck for eth 2.0 and hopefully cryptocurrency 2020 will be more successful following some more upgrades of other coins in the future.

Ethereum in my opinion is going to replace Bitcoin because it has better technology and therefore many people are investing in it. It can be seen that many people trust this wonderful cryptocurrency as it has the second largest market capitalization, clearly only surpassed by Bitcoin.

In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies that will grow the most, either in capitalization or that the whole world will depend a lot on its network and smart contracts based on it.

fees ethereum are less when ethereum price is under 200$ but when it reach 400$ fees become high then  people and exchanges platforms dont like.

I think that Ethereum is the one who will succeed Bitcoin in the future, because all the specifications for success are in it. It also has a strong project and many goals to achieve. And I think that there is no fear of Ethereum

Because it is a currency whose rates are low compared to BTC, it can have a good future and being a positive aspect, transactions are carried out relatively faster and less cumbersome than with BTC

İt  will be an alternative to the traditional system in the next generation.  İn ten years ethereum could be  over 10.000 dollars.

eth is big project.eth connected the btc.btc`s price will increase in the future so eth`s price will can increase in the future.  

Looking at it from the positive point of view, even after going through many difficulties such as a hard fork, criticism from the community and the emergence of competitive projects; ETH is still strong enough to remain the second largest cryptocurrency based on its market capitalization. Also, in recent weeks, Ether has posted higher lows compared to its BTC pair.

17 hours ago, Omar1234H said:

it could cost more than $ 1200 

And even more if BTC hits more than 20k $ 

13 hours ago, amor200 said:

ether will go up a lot at the end of the year with some cryptos.

Ether is depending on BTC (and other cryptos too depend on BTC) so it can't increase in price independently

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 7:08 AM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

I think that by the end of 2020 it will be over 500 dollars since it has already made several attempts to surpass that mark

On 12/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethereum may likely reach $500 before the ending of 2020. Ethereum is receiving a lot of investors right now which is causing it's price to boom

The DeFi space is believed to be the cause of the increase in the price of ethereum and it or goes in then ethereum would definitely reach a new high.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, Satya31 said:

Ethereum may likely reach $500 before the ending of 2020. Ethereum is receiving a lot of investors right now which is causing it's price to boom

The DeFi space is believed to be the cause of the increase in the price of ethereum and it or goes in then ethereum would definitely reach a new high.