Future Of Ethereum? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Well, I think things have changed significantly since this post, but I really think that ETH has a great future, although currently its network fee is extremely expensive, it still remains the second most used and recognized cryptocurrency globally, which places great value in my opinion.

Future of ethereum is very good. In few days eth 2.0 will be launched and it will be great for ethereum network. After bitcoin only ethereum is the coin where we can believe. 

Ethereum has many problems and they can only solve them if the ethereum devs manage to release eth 2 with no problems. With the new blockchain ethereum will be very fast and will not have these fees problems.

In the long term, Ethereum hopes to evolve into a complete financial ecosystem through betting, with the incorporation of institutional players to take advantage of profit opportunities. If large amounts of this cryptocurrency are bought in preparation for participation, a supply shock could send prices up much more dollars than they cost today.

Eth will always be a currency dependent on BItcoin, if we look at the ETH graph, its behavior is very similar to that of Bitcoin, and it is because every time Bitcoin moves, ETH follows its movement, the bad thing is when btc goes down, because ETH bleeds really fast.

• +1 1

i think eth's future will be much better than it is now. i really think it will remain number two for a long time but you should fix the current fees in your network, i think they are a little too high

Hello friend, your prediction was correct, Ethereum passed $ 400 and even reached $ 480. Etherum has great potential, As a cryptocurrency, tradable, volume, liquidity, capital, and smart contracts that have been created on its own network. Etherum will have a promising and very good future

It did rise a lot because of DeFi. I didn't think it could become so popular but lately it stopped and it is in reverse now. I am lucky I was holding some ETH and sold at 400 dollars too while I bought very lower. It was a good advice in this post when it was given, very good investor here.

ethereum is an very strong cyptocuurency and it is one of the cryptocurrencys in the world and it is growing more and more every year.. i think it will stay like that in the future

The truth is that no one knows the future of a cryptocurrency, but you can speculate a little about one by observing its project and the team that works behind it, in addition to seeing what the purpose of that cryptocurrency is and what problems it intends to solve. I think that Ethereum has a great future for at least the next 10 years since it is a fairly solid crypto with a very sophisticated technology.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:08 AM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Ethereum has had a great reach in 2020, there is a possibility that at the end of the year it will exceed 500 dollars.

Ethereum can be very important in the future. Ethereum was not made for investment, rather it was so that within Ethereum de-centralized applications were created where many people can invest but in a few years I see that Ethereum is going to go up a lot in price.

• +1 2

I think that Ethereum will have bright future. With all new initiatives revolving around it, its blockchain and smart contracts. Ethereum V2 will be released soon to address some limits of ETH, security issues and other. Looks like it can become blood of a new decentralized financial system. And all of that is good for ETH future.

Edited by corrtutby

The future of Ethereum is promising since it will become one of the best cryptocurrencies compared to Bitcoin since the Ethereum currency is growing second by second so it is good to keep this cryptocurrency saved in our wallets

Yes,  Ethereum is second largest crypto currency and its very profitable for long term after bitcoin. Ethereum is highly volatile coin and its projects are increasing day by day like ethereum smart contracts like forsage,rapido,Lion shre etc. Ethereum reaches $485 last month and at the end of 2020 it may $500. Ethereum has a great potential and its better day by day. So make investemnt in eth and hold it for right time and earn healthy interest.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

El 12/12/2019 a las 10:08, Satya31 dijo:

A la sombra de bitcoin, Ethereum no puede levantar la cabeza correctamente. Pero creo que será una muy buena decisión si piensas en darle una oportunidad a Ethereum. Creo que su precio alcanzará los $ 400 en 2020. Tiene muchos puntos positivos como transacción rápida y la tarifa también es menor. 

¡Buen día!
en cuanto salga ETH 2.0 el valor de la misma moneda aumentará considerablemente
espero que supere los 500 dólares
SLs

Ethereum´s future is to become a widely accepted token for middle and low transactions. I am a lil bit worried about the fees when ETH 2.0 start to work.

Eth last time hit the 1200$ price and this time it Will hit twice expected from analysis.But  it look not promising because the world is pandemic and world economy is down. Current BTC is at bottom and bearly maintaining his stability in market. The amount of fee on ETH network is higher now and people start moving to another network for low fee. 

I do not think its right in every time. In these year When DeFi hype started Eth raise up in value significantly when BTC price was almost stable. ETH doesn't live under the shadow of BTC. But ETH market is affected along with other market when BTC pump dump situation happens and its because of BTC influence over the market.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

From the research I had done,  I think ethereums future is very bright. Therefore it is necessary that the users by low so that it could be sold at a higher rate in the future. Who knows maybe ethereum may turn out to be the new Bitcoin in the future. So cautious steps need to be taken by the user in this respect.

I see a bright, long term future for ethereum. Ethereum is expected to experience steady growth, soaring up to $1000 by the end of 2022. I believe that one day, ethereum will outpeform bitcoin.

Future of Eth not look vert bright because of  increase in fee where mostly people prefer fast and low fee in crypto. This will be huge draw back and they will fall down in price. Their would be many projects who will face difficulties and leave the network. This problem must be solved as soon possible for Eth better future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:08 PM, Satya31 said:

In the shadow of bitcoin Ethereum can't raise its head properly. But i think it will be very good decision if you think to give a chance to Ethereum. I think its price will reach $400 in 2020. It has namy positive points like fast transaction and the fee is also less. 

Yes, with you, Ethereum can achieve a surprise in the future because it is a strong currency and has a strong project, but it is difficult to beat Bitcoin except in the case of the big whales switching from supporting Bitcoin to supporting Ethereum here, Ethereum will become stronger, but it remains a wonderful and strong currency in the cryptocurrency market and the best proof is that it occupies the center The second is in the coin Market Cap.

4 hours ago, Akimess said:

While all blockchains have the ability to process code, most of them have limited capabilities. This is not the case for Ethereum. Aside from the lack of usage restrictions, Ethereum gives developers access to the storage and create whatever operations they want. This means that developers can create thousands of different applications that we have never seen before. In short, a smart contract will execute the contract independently and will be able to automatically execute management, service and payment processes

Exactly, the smart-contract interactivity will be reaching an unimaginably complex multi-step communications between one another. 

The team begind Ethereum are ON this evolution and when the time is right - we will see Thee Future that is truly bright.

The only task is to make sure that the Ethereum team can do what they are doing without interruption and interacrions from the legislarive side, that just wants to put a ban on crypto.

We need more crypto-developers in the world, so that we start taking over with the quantity. The quality is already there.