Always Be ln Safe Zone Because Market Can Betray You - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Always Be ln Safe Zone Because Market Can Betray You

That's why we need to make every steps counts and carefully when trading. Because market can gives you the worst kind of scenarios. So, always make a good plan before trading, it will help you a lot, like a lot a lot.

Safety always become our priority in every activity, don't ignore it. In trading/ investment world our safety tools is stop loss, take profit point and money management. Out side that we should train our patient using demo account. Focus with profit is normal but ignore safety is bad, don't do that.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, Satya31 said:

The first rule of Trading is always be on the safe zone. Never risk your investment or Work. Nobody can tell the markets future condition for sure. Because market doesn't now how to go on, we control them and we means not 100 people or like that it means all those who are in crypto. So safety first. 

There is not a 100% safety zone in any trading. Even if you enter your position with so many studies and analysis, there is still a possibility of failure in all conditions. There is always a certain percentage of unknown outcome in trading. Sometimes you may buy a coin at the extreme bottom price and think that there is no way the price can fall more than that but you will be shocked to see that the value may collapse even further! I didn't say this to ignore the importance of safety, I just wanted to mention that trading is like playing with your money to some extent and you should first accept this before deciding to get involved in it.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, especially the crypto currency market is a very volatile market, in order to stay in the safe area, there are tools that every trader should use, such as stopping the loss, along with a good strategy for dividing the capital. . 

You forgot to include the Take Profit tool, which enable trades to close when price breaches a certain price level and would not require a trader to stay hooked to their trading terminals all the time to close their trades in profit before the market reverses and they lose all profit made. 

Yes your point is absolutely right.we should always have a backup plan and back up amount to be at the safe side.and we should never all of our money into a single trade.we should prefer multiple trades

Well of course before you invest and trade you should have know already what you're doing, you must have plan in everything you do so you will not lose some crypto. 

3 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

You forgot to include the Take Profit tool, which enable trades to close when price breaches a certain price level and would not require a trader to stay hooked to their trading terminals all the time to close their trades in profit before the market reverses and they lose all profit made. 

Yes, you are right. I forgot about it. Recently, binance has added a new feature that allows you to place a stop loss, as well as reserving profit together, which is great.

Of course, there is no one who guarantees the direction of the market in the future. Rather, it is expectations based on the psychological state of traders, so we have to select the least damages that may occur during our trading.

Yup, always being in safezone is a smart choice. Though profit will be a bit smaller but it can save you from loss of fund. Where you will gain little but you be safe from loss. 

How can promotions not proceed so quickly, we limit them, and we do not earn 100 people or prefer it to cryptos who are wholly owned by individuals. The first rule of trading will be in permanently innocent territoryDo not share your investment or work.

I mean you can get into a position where risk is high but profit is maximized, a position where risk is low and profit is even less.  So I always like the second option.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, Satya31 said:

The first rule of Trading is always be on the safe zone. Never risk your investment or Work. Nobody can tell the markets future condition for sure. Because market doesn't now how to go on, we control them and we means not 100 people or like that it means all those who are in crypto. So safety first. 

yes, specially in this crypto market that is high volatile. to be safe and don't risk too much use always the stop loss in every trade, this is the most important thing to do to not risk the loss of your whole balance

17 hours ago, Basel098 said:

In the world of trading there is no confidence, you have to accept the loss before winning and always rely on a certain loss limit and get out of the deal

Yes my friend that trading has no confidence at all and I do analysis and buy and sell on my own and bear the loss and I win

Yes that is right we can be more wise than market because it will burn all the money that we have so it is really important to buy at the very low thou it really need patient.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I am agree with you about safe zone but in reality people more focus about profit and revenge when loss, that's realy bad habit. Need more education to understand what and how safety method in trading world, safe it doesn't mean not profit because avoid loss is more important. We should explore many knowledge about safety and share with all member in this forum, not to judge them but hard advice.

Safety first, I agree with you, but the cryptocurrency market needs some courage or otherwise there will be no profits, every trade we enter into is risky, there is no profit without risk and this is essential in investment.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:02 PM, Satya31 said:

Dear mate please can you explain how we can be on the safe zone I don't really understand what you are saying here I will like to learn more here thanks in advance

It is peculiar that the cryptocurrency market can change the mood and thereby spoil the mood of the trader who trades on the cryptocurrency exchange.

A comfort zone means that you have an opportunity in trading or you don't open a position in a trade. When I get the lowest price of bitcoin at $ 8,700 and currently $ 9700 it means I'm still in the safe zone in profit.

Sure, we have to keep our eyes on prices because at anyday and anytime prices can change from high to low then we will lose all our money including capital and profit. So we have to be very careful. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes this is the good point to discuss. You should always be at safer side to avoid losses, like trade with low amount and go for short trading by which you can be at safer and avoid big losses.

Having reputable wallets and exchanges is the best. Safe of passwords, private keys and recovery phrase is also good.