Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I think in the short future the Ethereum price will go up and will rise a good price, at this moment all cryptocurrencies are down because the Bitcoin price, all coin follow Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes for sure , just hold it for 1 year it will sure compete ETH , because there will be more tokens which will be developed in ENERGI chain , just like in Erc 20 tokens in ETH chain

I think energy currencies like Ethereum can go up. Because everything will depend on Bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is much lower. If Bitcoin's price rises, Ethereum prices will rise. And the crypto market is improving a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

why did you compare it to ethereum, ethereum is one of the most lagging coin right now, when it comes to pricing.

• +1 1

Every crypto price can increase if project has an excellent team and an amazing plan for the future. Hope that Enjin will be developing and then price will rise

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Throughout 2018, Energi price was stable and kept around $1,20. In July 2019, NRG soared in value without evident reasons for that. Most probably, it happened as the traders anticipated the release of Energi X core, so the price was manipulated. Anyway, the spike to $8-9 level made Energi one of Top-40 coins, and now it’s the world’s 71st coin.

• +2 1

I don't think so. It can reach like much as litecoin. But it is too high to expect like ethereum. Although if it happens it will take very much time. 

• +1 1

I hope the price will increase soon. because the crypto is our future currency. You can hold it for future. Many people are waiting for increase of price. Very soon it will be increase. I think start of 2020 the price will increase like ether. Hope you wait will be profitable.

• +1 1

I think all crypto can develop if the crypto can carry out user transactions. but this is very difficult for the latest coins to be released. the best way is for them to hold a campaign so that the name of the energy coin can be famous like ethereum. after that there will certainly be many investors who use this coin, the coin energy will automatically run the transaction to develop.

• +1 1

I have noticed for a long time that as the price of bitcoin increases, its ETH price also goes up so it can be said that since many analysts have shown that the price of bitcoin will increase in 2020, there is a possibility that ETH price will increase many times. May increase more but may be $ 350 or $ 450.

• +1 1

I think nrg price should be rise but not like ethereum because ethereum coin is most popular coin in crypto market not nrg.

I know nrg have good potential but not like eth that's why nrg price should be increase but not like ethereum.    

• +1 1

1 hour ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Yes for sure , just hold it for 1 year it will sure compete ETH , because there will be more tokens which will be developed in ENERGI chain , just like in Erc 20 tokens in ETH chain

I agree with you, cryptocurrency is down but prices will rise in the future. Everything is low because of the price of Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of energy currencies like Ethereum will increase.

Not just this coin, I think all the market is depending on bitcoin price, so when bitcoin gets back his way I think all other coins will rise again like usual 

Perhaps you mean this coin Energi (NRG) Yes, it is a really good currency that started with a small price of 0.3$ and continued to climb until it reached the highest price at approximately 8$ and although it is now at approximately 2.2$, but due to the extreme fluctuations and significant decline in currency rates I see that it maintained good stability.

Energi is coin where i see many manipulation. So if comparing with Etherium, i can bet that is like impossible the price NRG will more than ETH.

Last month i see some airdrop from NRG, they didn't check too detail the user register for airdrop, so from there i see some people take advantage to cheat the system. After they get the airdrop, they selling them all until the price really deep, but soon the price going up again.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

can it increase?
I think so, but I doubt that the value of ETH, I do not see the same potential as this,
You will undoubtedly make a profit from this currency, but not what you are waiting for.

17 hours ago, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

it could happen. Energi is a very good project and they also have big plans for the future like a 0% fee exchange and energi 3.0 once those happen i believe the price of energi will start shooting up like crazy.

• +2 1

Eth is very strong in crypto world we give the 2nd position to eth.  After btc it's a good strength token.  But energy is very fast to grow & energy team also good supporting so nothing impossible in crypto

I thinks it's a scam coin like others coins out there. Let's me explain. 

Crypto's are technologies, immaterial coin. They need back up material like tech to be legit (don't start me on gold, i didn't see any of those while i spend money on crypto).

So to be short invest on tech, not on coins. 

in this case what technical ap-plication this coin bring ? 😉

solve his and you worth coin to invest in. 

Since every year we see that the price of other coins increases as the price of Bitcoin goes up, it can be said that these coins will rise as well, I have kept many coins in the hope that after selling the price in January or May, I will be able to sell them.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Yes, it can be possible in crypto as well as energi have some future projects, their roadmap is also very good and team is working hard. So the price can be up.

It's possible that all Cryptocurrency will increase have some good future. Like energi coins can increased, and Ethereum is possible to increase if there's a lot of investors who invest in this coins.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.