Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

Well if I should put the supply of energi coin into consideration, I will agree that the price can go as high as Ethereum, but the issue here is that it does not work like that. The price can increase when there are enough investors.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:48 PM, aamir shamim said:

Yes,ethereum can be beaten by energi.Energi fosters the development of complete crypto ecosystems. It supports use cases like NRG coin to be used in DApps, Staking, and Masternodes. Over the period it will cross ethereum.

previously it has reached other than $ 9, it is precise reasonable if nrg will be valued appealing well, but it is appeal recall that it has  supply is unlimited, therefore the coin includes the coin coin inflation..

This coin has a great future. And will increase in the future , but it will be difficult to be the same price of ethereum . And ethereum price will increase I think it will reach 2000$.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

Energi coin is currently rank at 94 in coinmarketcap so the chances that it can somehow grow is there but the team behind the project still needs a lot of improvement and new marketing techniques in order to catch up. 

What they need to focus right now is to make sure that their demands will continue to grow as it is the only way to rank up. Good luck to your holdings and I hope that you can profit from it. 

Every coin has a possibility of increasing of there price its all about on how investors or buyers of coin could interested in it and how many exchanger or crypto wallet that accepts that coin.

I read about Energy Gen 3 as being very interesting, but it is unfortunate that the release schedule has to be postponed until February 2020. And has earndrop round 4 already been distributed? I'm waiting for the NRG price dump.

If you wish, like Bitcoin or ethereum. Surely it will be difficult, too big your dreams. Do not get your hopes up for that, the important thing is that the coin is good for profit.

Energi price can never increase like Ethereum, Energi is not that good, it is not evening trading on many exchanges, it is an unpopular coins that many top investors don't even no, these energy coins are usually fake and they don't go anywhere on the market.

The ups and downs of the price of cryptocurrencies are determined by demand and supply. Like a few days ago Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash experienced increased demand, so the prices of the two cryptocurrencies began to rise.

Every coin has a possibility of increasing the price and i think the owner creator nor management of every coin make there move to pump the price of every coin.listing it to lots of exchanger would be help and the availability of every coon on multiple exchanger is one good move too

I think NRG is about to pump. It has been very stable so far but NRG hasn't experience a BTC halving yet. The previous halvings have shown hugh price pumps of altcoins. I do not think it will be as high as ETH as NRG is still very unknown as compared to ETH. According to walletinvestor prices will increase to some 17 USD in 5 years.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Hello, Personally, I have not heard of this currency before
Can you give us more information about her and what is her project and her work team so that we can at least judge her future.

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, dshuy20 said:

stand still but if you choose between two coins I think it is quite high that you choose eth it can earn you easier.

Each coin has its own value to restore the highest value because it is an option value so if it makes it easy to choose ETH then I think it's very high in value so the currency to be chosen will be the best at the moment.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

They will reach that point if they will not stop developing their platform and they continue to strengthen their marketing plan. If possible they should come up with a marketing plan that is unique and never been use by other projects so they can reach the top ranking currencies. 

I think every coin has its own potential and value. With Eneri, I hope it will be as good and have a future as eth, although it will be long and take a lot more time, but nothing is impossible.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

it might go up but not like etherum. energi value is now 1.5$ and the ethereum value is now 270$ so there is a big difference. there is also a difference in term of market cap 610.000$ vs 18 billion$ so his price can rise but not that high.

Truly I belived vitality coin will expand I have heaps of vitality coin I hold these coins for future since I know the cryptomarket will go up in one year from now then I get benefit when I exchange energycoin is excellent coin

For the last few days the price of Energi has increased from $1,4 to $1,6 now. But grow in what way? The price or the volume? Even the volume is only below 1 million daily volume. It might takes years for it to have a higher volume, but who knows and no one knows. You can long term them for a  few years to see whether it can or it can not. Ethereum is too high of a place of target.

I have a bit of hope in the Eneri coin, I really want it to be like ethereum even though I know it's hard, I see Eneri has great potential.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Smiling_assasin said:

Yes, it can be possible in crypto as well as energi have some future projects, their roadmap is also very good and team is working hard. So the price can be up.

I have already got 100 NRG tokens and I am holding. It can boost like an ethereum. So we should keep them up.

In my suggestion don't compare this energi coin with  ETH, because everyone knows how much struggle this ETH coin to survive in crypto market and hold second places, but I think this energi coin have good project and also decent roapmap maybe chances this energi coin prices increase in long term.

Frankly, I do not know this currency because there are many similar names for this currency in the market. Do you have more detailed information about it? Thank you .