Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

Energi price equal to 2.084 USD at 2019-12-29. If you buy Energi for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 47.988 NRG. Based on my predictions,a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2024-12-21 is 16.080 US Dollars

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes,I think energi coin will be increased in a future.i am waiting for this time. Every cryptocurrency price can increase if project has an excellent team amazing plan for the future.

4 minutes ago, Jamil1011 said:

entirely not like ETH but NRG get mammoth the makings and I suppose Enargi cause us 10X in 2 being accordingly preeminent for investment and but ENG container annoy 50% cost of ETH and 18th DEC they launching Enargi 3.0 consequently this is greatest to invest

However, have you considered the maximal supply  of the nrg crypto friends?Because NRG is a cryptocurrency with the principle of inflation or has no limit on supply, so a new coin will appear, and now the number of circulation has reached 23 million more,but who can predict the future???

I don't think so. I don't see whats so special about Energi. ETH 2.0 will be released next year and it is already seemingly more advanced than Energi is right now. Still not a bad idea to hold some Energi, it definitely has potential to hit $20-30 range.

In the past history of NRG coin, the heights Coin price of NRG was about 9+ $ .. just six months ago. But today the price is 2.13$. I think NRG Coin price will increase but as like Lite Coin.. 

1 hour ago, caklonte said:

There is no way that everything could have been including NRG energy. It could even exceed ethereum given the price soared very fast. Even bitcoin prices two years ago are far from current prices. Wish you all the best for NRG holders in the future. The advantage will be even brighter there is energy, hopefully.

I still clearly remember how much the price was after the distribution of the first stage of the earndrop, at that time the price crashed to $ 0.2 / nrg and I regretted selling 100 nrg for $ 25, because a few months ago the price of nrg had reached $9/nrg....

On 12/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

The coin has a good potential with good volume daily, just continue holding this coin and you are good to go, we will see how it performs when bull run comes but I have a good feeling on this coin.

While the supply of crypto has not reached billions of coins, it is certainly still very possible for nrg to be valued more expensive, if the question is whether it is possible to compete with ethereum prices?

The answer can be yes, but it might take years to be valued at more than $ 100 / nrg

40 minutes ago, Muniru said:

ethereum is one of the coins, I deliberate it is not easy for energy to raise like ethereum. It is utterly different

But it is also not impossible for energy to reach the price of ethereum, while the supply of nrg not big as the ethereum supply, it may be that prices will fly high, but it all depends on investor interest, whether to consider nrg as a viable coin as an investment choice

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

Hello. Like you I think that Energi (NRG) will pump and recover a price of $5 to $10 in 2020 but no more. We can't compare it with Bitecoin or Ethereum. Energi is a good project with a good active dedicated development/promotion team and a huge community who follow. NRG transactions are very fast and network fees very low. I really like that project. NRG price is between $1.90 and $2.10 now but he was $2.90 few weeks ago and $10 early in 2019. I am receiving free NRG while i am writing to you. Cordialy.

spacer.png

Also remember Energi 3.0 is coming very soon and that means more applications and more partnerships. That news will probably help the NRG price to grow. The phase is planned for febuary but there is not exacte date. I think NRG is a coin to have in the portfollio for 2020. Remember to stake your NRG.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:43 PM, Towhid said:

I thing it is good project. I hope energy coin price increased. I see the coin in coinmarketcap few month ago it is also a good coin.Keep it i think get some good.

This project has a bright future I have seen. now a days the team members are doing their best to increase the popularity and I think very soon they will go to moon.

If I'm not mistaken, the supply of energy is still small, about 24 million coins, at a price of $ 1.7 / nrg, you can say the price is still quite cheap and it is likely that nrg will have good potential, even though nrg is an inflation coin.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

Yes, I see that this coin does have potential. But it requires great innovation to add to their community. Energy coins should do promotions here on cryptotalk. I don't mind being paid 0.1 ENRG for each of my posts that use their signatures.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

it takes time for NRG to improve the situation like now, especially since the NRG crypto development team has just completed the airdrop distribution ,which involves the distribution of large numbers of nrg, this will likely put the price of nrg temporarily depressed

Energy coins do have potential, now these coins are priced at $ 1.75. But to be like ethereum requires a lot of time 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/28/2019 at 10:23 AM, dshuy20 said:

it is too difficult for energies to be as ethic because they are not really trusted as well as they are not as reputable as they are.

If that is the case then it is very difficult to be trusted anymore and even too difficult for energy to be ethical because it is no longer trusted to have a reputation like them so it must be repaired so that it is truly trusted again.

The price of the coin increasing this is depending on how investors are using the coin and how much they give it the worth, so if you think investors are giving this coin worth maybe it can become with that price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/15/2020 at 3:54 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Yes they are completely different and have different aim so energi can not increase like Eth

On 1/14/2020 at 4:44 PM, imdad123 said:

i dont think even NRG coin cross to 10$ due to many reason it is clear this is not very volumes coins but its very good project can gave us surprise and gave investors good return.

Hello. Energi (NRG) 3.0 will be launched soon and will bring new elements such as the use of Dapps. This important step in getting brilliant projects will probably lead to a sharp increase in price.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I have noticed this coin in kucoin. I think the concept of this coin is good by saving the energy of mining. But soon ethereum will also turn into POS. NRG may require additional innovation to compete with ETH.

1 minute ago, JamesMark said:

I don't think so etherium is one of the most popular coins, because cryptocurrency is our future currency. You will keep it for destiny.

We can save both, ethereum is a historic coin, and is the closest competitor to bitcoin, while nrg is a newcomer to a community built with trust, so it is difficult to choose which is the best.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

The increment of a coin depends on its focus and demand, if it has good project they are working on and it has great demand, that will for sure make the price to increase. Just be sure to read their white paper and also follow their channels for updates.