Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

Energi hasn't done a lot as price dropped again very lower and perhaps it seems it won't be a strong competitor to Ethereum. I will be looking for news from this project but the drop from last year is too much, during a time that it was supposed to do better.

• +2 1

Energi has similarities with Ethereum, it has smart contracts, a good distribution method to sustain staking and masternodes but price doesn't perform, perhaps the reason is there are many similar competitors like EOS, Cardano and recently Polkadot and the space isn't enough for all.

• Useful or interesting 1

I had some hopes for this coin but it doesn't seem to be this strong to compete with Ethereum, or to become as valued as Ethereum in the future. It will require persistence that probably they have but other means too. Ethereum had some people that were well connected and found investors where others didn't. I hope that Energi recovers because the market needs good ideas like this.

• +3 1

I didn't think that Energi was able to increase like ethereum did. It has been following Ethereum in how it is supposed to work but it given few fresh ideas. It didn't attract many developers or applications but I think it shouldn't stop, it has done great being in the top exchanges and having a good name. We need to keep looking at energi.

• +2 1

I don't think it will unless there is so many people interested in it like it happened with Ethereum early and later kept all of them as a fanbase. Energi has lost some of those it had in the beginning but it will require hard work from them to convince whoever is still researching about them.

• +2 1

I don't know a lot about this coin but watching the chart makes me not want to invest anything in it. It had a huge pump to $8 and then a dump when there wasn't actually big reason to dump so much as it was all done in the end of the bear market between 2019-2020.

• +2 1

Dear this is possible if the energy currency receives a lot of support and heavy market demand, but overall I don't think it will reach the level of the ethereum currency, because it is considered the father of all new currencies, so watch out. 

• +5 1

I think a currency of energy like Etherium could rise. Because everything will depend on Bitcoin. Now the price of Bitcoin is much lower. If the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of Etherium will go up. And the crypto market is improving a lot. 

• +2 1

I think energi monetary forms like Ethereum can go up. Since all them will rely upon Bitcoin. Presently the cost of bitcoin is gradually high. On the off chance that Bitcoin's value rises more, Ethereum costs will rise. Furthermore, the crypto market is improving a great deal.

Edited by Yaabu

Ethereum has a background that is top developers and also was the first one to become a platform, after that many tried to copy but are all way behind, about Energi it will need way too much to happen to reach even the top competitors of Ethereum that are Tron and EOS.

Too much energi and not enough results. It has been hyped since its airdrop and was classified on Binance almost immediately. I wouldn't invest in Energi for the long term because it is already overvalued. I believe there are altcoins that have the potential to skyrocket in value, with a better risk/reward ratio.

Explore on the field u fond of. Up to new ways of financing on entertainment field - excited by Mogul Productions. Mogul is a decentralized film financing platform that brings creators, fans, and film financiers together; allowing everyone to play a part in the next big blockbuster. That's new to the field, real use cases etc. They have great cooperations, read on https://www.mogulproductions.com/ .

Edited by eloortlfo