Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

Op, it's good you got that NRG for free because I'm not sure it's worth buying.  It's new, it's a proof of stake coins, and it's competing with all the other pos coins and everything else that's on the market.  Only time will tell whether it does well or not, but I seriously doubt it's going to be the next Eth.  I don't think any coin is going to achieve that to be honest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Energi is really a great project with strong team and great concept the team always follow their roadmap and looking at Energi 3.0, Energi X and some other upcoming events of energi i think it will do great in next year

I don't think this coin is good to hold, because this coins seems slowly going to die. Not recommended to hold better to invest in trusted coins like ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Have a look at what walletinvestor forcast says based on technical analysis. It say's it seems to be a good investment for the long term (1-5 years). The correlation with ETH is 69% according to Coinbase. The correlation with Zcash is however 79%. We do however know that out of 10 new coins only 1 may survive. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

21 minutes ago, Amxy said:

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?

Yes it may increase. But Energi coins can increase as far as bitcoins price increase because bitcoins price influence other coins.

True. As long as Bitcoin has the highest marketcap this is true. So lets hope for a new altcoin season.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:22 AM, Hanhassie said:

It might be possible, this is the Cryptocurrency world where every impossible become possible

Yes in crypto world we can expect that crypto market will do any things with coins like if the investors are regularly buy the coins and investment will increased in it then peoples will see that coin market is regularly go to up and and if the investors will sell then market will come down regularly.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i belived energy coin will increase i have lots of energy coin i hold these coins for future because i know the cryptomarket will go up in next year then i get profit when i trade energycoin is very good coin

Ethereum and Bcash are big coin we can not compare energi coin with them. Energi coin will also rise in future but it is good for long term investment. As per estimation its price will be around $16 in 2024 which is now $1.90. 

This was underdog Coin, When market fall Energi have green market and also good community too. If you guys seeking long term coin i really recommend this one because i'm really sure it will reach atleast x5 than ath now (Close to ethereum)

Yes, you can hold your coin . the price may increase very soon. 2020 will be the golden year for crypto currency so all the coin price will go high .

• Useful or interesting 2

in crypto world nothing is impossible.crypto currency is unpredictable nobody can say what will happen tomorrow, NRG coin can rich eth's price but its also can go down so dont put all of your eggs on one bag

• +3 1

Well the fact that energi coin has a very high reward for staking makes it similar like a high yielding REIT in the stock market that are able to pay very high percentages on dividends, therefore i would consider NRG coin something like that . A high yielding coin but with a low growth rate. We all know that growth stocks that don't pay dividend generally have a higher return in stock price than high yielding stocks 

Greetings, my friend
Good luck with your work, more effort and diligence
We hope that the energi coin is at its best with the New Year

I agree that NRG has an upside and after reading more I found that it's crazy it wasn't really a highly marketed project with an ico type deal. If it does go onto binance I would buy some because there is a lot of hype around NRG currently, even without much information, and this will definitely move the price for at least a 5-15% profit.

An impressive achievement showcasing Energi’s potential is its CoinMarketCap rating.yes,it can increase in its price like ethereum.it has Coupling a self-funded treasury with a strong decentralized governance mechanism, the project places a high priority on longevity.

from an article I read from the crypto energy group saying that the short-term target price or in 2020 is $ 14 / nrg, because previously it has reached more than $ 9, it is very logical if nrg will be valued pretty well, but it is worth remembering that it has  supply is unlimited, so the coin includes the coin coin inflation..

its purely depends on the supply ,demand and volume..and if enrrgi passes same requirements then it may go to the price of Ethereum ..

and as we know version 3.0 has launched.then chances of price hike is very high.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

It is 100% sure that energi will give you a huge profit. They are developing their blockchain 2.0 technology. It has a huge potential. So I want to say you hold your energi as long as you can.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

It is not that easy to achieve the achievement of ethereum and bitcoin cash. For now energi can be a top coin but it is impossible to see energi to catch the price of ethereum and bch.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 12/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

well i dont know exactly if it can grow to be one of the top 20 coin on marketcap because its still have low volume compared to top 20 coins but if you believe in it then just hold it.

There are many also have dark platforms and developments like anchors, but can not beat the big boss ETH, it is really a big platform that can be a long-term race with btc.

Too much hype with energy and no results. It was hyped since it's airdrop and instantly listed on Binance. I wouldn't hold Energi for long term as it's valuation is too much right now. I think there are altcoins that can explode in value and the risk/reward ratio is better.

However, every month there are new nrg nrg coin who are distributed in return for staking and masternode, plus we don't know how much the maximum circulation of crypto, because developers do make nrg as cryptocurrency that has a maximum supply,

but in cryptocurrency, anything can happen, now the circulating supply is still 23 million coins, and it's still very possible to fly high..

I was hold energi token airdrop before two or three years ago in the telegram not. But at the present time I still not received any money from this. So it is not hoping that it's price will high.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

Actually there are many predictions that say that the energy of the coin will increase in the coming new year so that you can get even easier profits to get it, even you can continue to increase in the future.