What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

The bad plausibility that you presumed would never happen. At present, the government has begun to understand that it is impossible to ban crypto because even without the internet you can still send bitcoin. Bitcoin is technology. Instead of prohibiting it is better to regulate.

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Cryptocurrency can go illegal or not will depend on how the crypto user uses it. They are free to use crypto because once the transaction is made, no one will know what the reason for that transaction is. But I am sure that crypto users will not just use crypto for illegal things, but they will use crypto for good things, including to buy something online or offline. There will be a good thing and the bad thing that will happen in the crypto world, and we need to realize that. Even with paper money, the illegal thing still happens until today.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

I do not think cryptocurrencies will be illegal even governments does not have any control from it. Since it is for everyone, any no one is being harmed by it, it will be still legal, but for other countries, there might be another stories.

nMvFbuZ.png

2 hours ago, Traderbtc28 said:

There are so many people who create different kinds of cryptocurrency projects with wrong motives for illegal which is to get rich without considering the effect it has against cryptocurrency industry. 

But that is not the reason for governments to ban crypto worldwide, actually they see it as opportunity for investors to be scared of crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

This is the reason why we need a small amount of regulation in crypto space. We need to be able to secure the intergrity of the networks by removing malicious individuals/teams that are using cryptocurrencies for highly illegal purposes and criminal activiites. What some countries consider criminal activity is sometimes unjustifiable by the rest of the world.. Cryptocurrencies for these people can become a method to escape the madness of their regimes and can create the ground to built a better society for their home-country by having financial freedom at least.

20 hours ago, halloweed said:

i agree to that, all thiese fraudseter are an opptonitu for the government to fake promise that with centelaixed cos and exchanges they can protect us, i say that is bullshit.

But It is inevitable the government have a big opportunity t turn the crypto world upside down.

• -2 1

This is one of the big issues that the cryptocurrency holders and users are worried about. But its already been years already and that problem is no longer an issue. Though there are countries which have been banning to use cryptocurrency in their area but majority of the countries if not friendly does not care about cryptocurrency and they are not against it.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

actually governments can have control on him, you can see by all the recents rules made from america, europe. etc.. they can control him and they can also let you pay taxes. since blockchain is public and to buy and sell bitcoin for fiat you have to use sites that force you to do the kyc. so they know your identity and which are your wallets

17 hours ago, Sharjeel said:

If crypto currency is going to illegal than people will use it illegally.

Well that will be the case and it doesn't matter to our country because even they don't treat crypto as legal we can still use it because they don't either treat it as illegal but of course it's more fun and advanced if the crypto currency will become legal and will be used worldwide for an advanced way of transactions.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, halloweed said:

Yes and they are already doing it as we speak, but not all the governments in the world, specifically not mine.

My governmental also does not care much about the existence of cryptocurrency in the country.

• -1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:15 PM, Sameer said:

Governments could charge tax from exchanges and exchanges could charge tax from crypto workers. Then it could not be banned. And it will happen definately otherwise without tax government would ban it. If it would be illegal then people would not work with it and it may crash from market.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is likely to be illegal throughout the world in my opinion will not happen because every country has its own rules and thoughts on cryprocurrency. There is nothing to worry about this problem.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:59 PM, Sahbana said:

Cryptocurrency is likely to be illegal throughout the world in my opinion will not happen because every country has its own rules and thoughts on cryprocurrency. There is nothing to worry about this problem.

But there is a big possibility for crypto to be illegal in all countries, especially if people are using crypto to buy something illegal that will prohibit the regulations from that country. But I am sure that people are smart to use crypto, and they will avoid using crypto for the illegal thing. They don't want to break any regulations, and they will use crypto for good things that can help crypto to be spread in all countries. It is easy to use crypto as an illegal thing, but it is difficult to use crypto for a good thing because when we make a transaction, no one will know what the reason behind of that transaction is.

• +3 1

Yes..sometimes this thing comes to my mind too what if the cryptocurrencies wi banned in the entire wolrd.some countries accepted crypto but later there may be chances of denying it too.hopefully it won't be happen ever

It is by all accounts said to be illicit everywhere throughout the world would not be conceivable. Since, truth be told, many have sanctioned digital forms of money. It's simply that it despite everything needs modification, crypto is as yet youthful just as its alterations. So every nation is as yet considering and handling it with the goal that it tends to be generally welcomed later.

even if many countries like china and the usa try every now and then to outlaw crypto this will never happen worldwide,is enough just one country / nation that is in favor and therefore that the servers continue to be active there to continue the life of the crypto

On 12/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Sameer said:

It will not goes illegal or band wild wide reason because it has a rule and regulations guiding it affairs

• -2 1

23 hours ago, halloweed said:

Oh cool, but let us not keep up our hopes, this could be a good think or a bad thing in a short while.

I think it is a good thing why you say that it might not be a good thing? I think in my country it is a good thing.

• -1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 4:33 PM, Sameer said:

You are saying its impossible and talking about being in a black market. Sorry I don't understand what you mean because black market is illegal right? If you are talking about being banned then come to think of it, it may be impossible. 

There's No Doubt about it. Many skilled and experienced investors are also talking about it. So it's a wise decision to buying and storing bitcoin. 

I would really appreciate government if they really do. They should not afraid about what they don't know. They should learn about it.They can find new ideas and concepts for developing nations too. If they Etty can't control it then don't try to control just find alternative to make best of it 

Yes ..one day crypto will be legalised  in entire world.most of the country's government will sgand against the crypto just because afraid of economic issues.but they will realise that the economical issue can also be resolved by the crypto

On 12/12/2019 at 1:45 PM, Sameer said:

It an not be banned actually, in our country on april 7, 2018 the state bank declared crypto currencies as illegal tender. But two of experts have argued with bank and told them that they have fully study the law and they do not find any single line in law to illegal crypto currencies. Than state bank representatives said we will not support any case or law suit in this regard if a person got scammed or loss her money due to crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

19 hours ago, halloweed said:

Becuase maybe soon the government will decide to ban crypto, that would suck for us.

Maybe, but poor countries does not have the power ti ban crypto, it is out of their reach.

3 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I think bans are going to be common, but not for the reasons we are told. It always comes down to control from the top, as history has taught us.

it has happened before in many countries but the good thing is that the government cant do anything to actually stop you from trading 

It is not possible for cryptocurrencies to be illegal world wide and get it down. People who are working hard for it are going to stay in the long run. Besides crypto currency is really famous in China and Japan and many more countries.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sameer said:

what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

I can't blame you if you think that way,coz many governments can't accept crypto but i dont think it will gonna happen,coz even it it considered as illegal in other countries there are still country who legalised it already.

I don't think about it, but I think in my mind why it is illegal because Bitcoin is currently the highest single currency human user has increased so much I think it needs to be legalized.