Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I hope cryptocurrency will last forever and I'm sure there are many people who hope for the same thing. as long as many people use cryptocurrency, as long as it lasts.

• +1 1

I believe that crypto will last forever as we can see that as the day has gone the more popularity of bitcoin is increasing where people are attracted on bitcoin.

• +2 1

Change is unavoidable force that make everything changing in time. So I think Crypto Currency will gone or maybe move to more advanced concepts. Is that only two choices, to gone or to evolve.

• -2 1
  • +2 1

9 minutes ago, Interface User said:

Change is unavoidable force that make everything changing in time. So I think Crypto Currency will gone or maybe move to more advanced concepts. Is that only two choices, to gone or to evolve.

Crypto currency will move to advance more concepts more ideas yo better improved.and i think as people are confuse about bitcoins it will be evolve and i think it will be more popular as days goes by.

9 hours ago, Akbor said:

I think crypto will last forever . you need money for living so you need crypto too for making profit . now a days people are very much interested about crypto and in future popularity will increase.

Yes sir youre correct about that.as many people now are confuse about bitcoin and altcoins the more possible users or investors.it more possibility that people now are most likely to invest in crypto than invest in banks

• +2 1

I don't think that cryptocurrency will last forever, I just think this technology will last long enough until there is a better technology to replace it.

• -1 1

We wouldn't know. There are only two possible things would happen in the future. Goverment would successfully taken down the blockchain and banned it or the worldwide,banks,goverments would be open in cryptocrurrencies

• +2 1

I think crypto will last for a long time, and crypto really helped me in earning income and many adopted cryptocurrency like developed countries and big companies.

I think if crypto will be properly managed and controlled then it would be remained in world upto 100-200 years. It can not stay forever because time to time new inventions are coming.  Even it may be failed soon if it is not managed because it could be used for bad activities.

Edited by Opinder
Error

Well who knew Fiat will face the threat of been replaced by cryptocurrency, so maybe crypto won't last forever either.

• -2 1

I think cryptocurrencies will last for a long time, it's hard to say whether they will last forever or not but I don't believe in forever.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, pangitmo said:

It depends. Crypto may not last long once all coins are mined but maybe it will still work. I am not sure.

there are lots of coins that are already mined in full but still in the market, the question is whether we will still be interested in cyrpto or not.

There is no doubt that nothing exist forever and likewise systems or any operations run by people and for people so if the work and progress of crypto will be excellent and people will keep it operating then you can say that it will sustain forever.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:28 PM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

i think it will. look at china who is blocking bitcoins from trading or using but they have planned to use blockchain technology.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think nothing in the world is permanent so cryptocurrency will not be permanent but I do think that this project will last for quite some time.Don't be too easily shut down.

• +1 1

Crypto currency will later forever as long as the we are still in the community we will continue to invest and invite our friends of it existence, yes I believe it will last forever

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion no, because technological development is fast enough so there is a possibility of new things that can replace bitcoin 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

As for what I believed in, cryptocurrency will last forever. Because there will be innovation to this one too and we might not still call it cryptocurrency but that innovation will be based on or came from cryptocurrency.

I think that the crypto currency cannot be end till when all the crypto coin are mined and runs in the crypto market. When can't predict after that stage the bitcoin alive or dead. But its a enough time to earn money through this market before the total mined

There are many cryptocoins in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all coins. Crypto currency can't last forever because many new project will come in future better than bitcoin. Now no one can beat bitcoin. But i hope new project will beat bitcoin in future.

There is nothing in the earth's has been forever.Cryptocurrency also may be not performing last forever.I think Cryptocurrency will be performing long lasting time

No one is ever certain about the life of cryptocurrencies or if until when or how much longer it will last in the market. I personally think if the prices start to fall drastically, that would be a sign of the end of cryptocurrencies.

Nothing is certain and it all is generally unclear where things will go but at the rate cryptocurrency is growing and developing I think it will reach a point where it becomes mainstream and will become a type of universal currency and if that happens crypto will certainly last for a long time if not forever.

Crypto currency, its a digital high end currency. If looking at that way, its like, would fiat currency last forever???

But crypto still has a long way to become a widely legal known currency

Nothing last forever. It mist have an end, so as bitcoin it can vanish but not now I will be in future

Its difficult to predict but according to this stage we must say that it will perform good in future and will give great earning gateway to its users and if the faith on it gets increased day by day then it can be said that this forum will last long for the future generation.