How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

38 minutes ago, aqua said:

the bounty hunters are too greedy to chase the money, and that makes them not be careful to choose the projects. They just follow the other people's advice to join that project, but they don't have much information about the projects.

I hope all bounty hunters now realize that greed won't make any result. Greed will only waste your energy and time. So whenever they see a new project they can choose to follow the right one.

2 hours ago, lucky80 said:

I hope all bounty hunters now realize that greed won't make any result. Greed will only waste your energy and time. So whenever they see a new project they can choose to follow the right one.

Yes, that is right. But they must search the right project by reading more and more to find the right information too, which can help them to decide later. If they think that the project is not right and they are doubt to join or not, I suggest they stay away from the project because usually, the project will end with the scam. Greed will not help us to make money, and even we will lose our time or money if we invest in their project.

You could join airdrop sites informers

And from there, you could follow a prefare coin and see how its project is all about

Today, any company can issue its own coin to attract investment. It is hard to attract investors. But the new project will not necessarily be fraudulent.

23 hours ago, Shuusei said:

Nowadays investors are not really like the ideas of new projects. Due to a lot of failed, scammed projects and the long bear market. New projects already lost its investors. As a  bounty hunter you couldn't do anything. The worst is either you don't get paid or it's not listed at all. But it's different drom investors, not only they lost their money, they also lost their confidence on new projects.

How do you know? I saw there is some project success in raising funds. Today investor chooses the original idea only. 

On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I think before making some project. We should study it very clearly we should not get into things on rush. We can wait until it's time to strike that project. For me patience is virtue you should have patience on waiting for the right time. So when is the right time? I think the right time is when your product or project is already on hype. So when do we have or get hype. On advertisement. First thing to do is advertise your project a lot. Spend a lot of time advertising it. And then when it is already hot and popular you can start launching it. Thou it is not sure that you will be successful because after all it is up to you on how you will manage your project. But it is one of the most important aspect. 

I have learned a new project on the cryptocurrency webpage using cryptocurrency and I feel very blessed to have used it because I can make money without having to worry about it.

Due to intense competition between new projects, there is a big possibility that many projects will fail or even scam. Therefore, we must always be careful in choosing projects and not easily believe them. 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

2 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Those cryptocurrency that were able to be launched as a new enitity in the market was all about the producers identity because the trust we will give are all be based on the reputation of the creator. 

Bu how was this nit the same case with Satoshi and His bitcoin, what reputation did nakamoto had?

I think cryptocurrency is great for making money as an outsourcing website so we can earn money by working through it for the future. We want its Bitcoin to grow even more and people benefit from working through cryptocurrency. And the whole world is expecting a better direction.

2 minutes ago, angryswamp said:

If they can add new section in crypto then it is really great news for every user. Because we can work in the other sections and earn more money.  Actually crypto is one of the best outsourcing site I have ever seen 

Thats actually a really good idea because I think I have already seen most of the post. And it is not very often for users to make new post.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

This is what I hate when the team will vanished without a trace.. They really ruining the image of ICOs and the IEOs they just want to scam people. Most of the investors now prefer to invest in cryptos which already listed in exchange not in the new project.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can not trust them all, because some of them have a mission, a target and a dream of a projects copyrighted after the money. We have no capacity at all.

Hello brother ! I think the future of this digital currency will be amazing ! and I recommend you to buy them now because they will increase in the future !

I don't really trust them and I don't really want to be one of the people who joins early, I will always choose the popular one because it's sure that it's safe and profitable. Most of the projects that shows up today are just scams and waste of time.

I can see many of the advancement to the crypto currency app that they are making new of the project and also to be added that there project are excellent. 

22 minutes ago, Traderbtc28 said:

Well, not all end up as scammer some end up as fail project,but the crypto world is not easily trusting new project nowadays,which brings their down fall. 

well we could say that we have trusted new projects in the past and we ended up losing all our money and this is not good, and for that we stopped investing in new projects.

As i have not participated in different projects of Cryptocurrency but according to me Cryptocurrency projects are not scam it ends up because the fulfillment of such projects so it starts another project to be connected with its users.

47 minutes ago, nome1 said:

idid not see crypto project in postive.. recently i heard 3000 more new project are scams so dont fall for it

thats the problem with new projects nowadays, even if there is a legit one we will not believe its a good project because we have been scamed in the past several times.

3 hours ago, lakshmi said:

the end almost certainly roll up up with roughly excuses as to why they didn't fix could you they had in their roadmap and equipment like that till the finish

Since the general market trend is clearly bullish, it is very important to start targeting promising cryptocurrencies before rising. So we are looking at the road map for the currency project.

I personally think that people actually may use this reason so that eventually they can steal from people in a way that they earn more when it is still starting up. I think that people should play it safe instead and should not hold new coins to avoid losses.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:35 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Well, in this campaign forum, I feel grateful for the cryptocurrency that has held this project.  then the other project that smells of fraud if not run properly you are right.

there are several benefits, but another time nearby are difficulties for the reason that numerous cryptocurrencies are appearance into the market without any potential plans.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:12 AM, Somaiya12 said:

Yes of course I'm introducing new currency and of course I hope better coins will come online. Many unemployment is gone. Since the coming of these cryptocurrencies, many unemployed guys have been making some money today because of the good things coming down from the same world. . General Chat Chat Loung.

If they come online that wouldn't be good as much of them will be spammers

On 12/10/2019 at 6:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

I think maximum of them are fake. They are here to scam with people. We already saw many big amount of scam in the market. Many exchanger also got hacked.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Delgboke said:

A lot of stories like that. Some are just using the airdrop to take advantage, commonly, they are requiring the airdrop participants to like, follow, share, or join telegram, facebook, twitter, or other social media platforms. Because of that, they're social media will have more followers. 
Some are not scamming us, they are not just successful on their objective to list their coin that is why it has no value.

nMvFbuZ.png