Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Yes of course thats a good job for full time in cryptcurrency . I like cryptocurrency for earning best way . but every people not choice this job for full time 

If when the day that come that I will have a lot capital or a good capital and if I am really good in trading then I will make this as an full time job.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I don't think that I cryptocurrency will be my permanent job because I always thi K that cryptocurrency is just a part time job because it doesn't consume a lot of time and effort that will give you a chance to find work in real world. 

if someone has a very good experience in the market and with an very good capital why not? 

but if you quit your job because you just started in the market this is not an good idea

Actually it become a full time job as i always get in touch with crypto currencies world through my android device even when i am on my business, eating, travelling anywhere. This is the beauty of crypto currencies world that we can remain in touch with it 24/7. where ever we are and whatever we are doing.

9 hours ago, Muhammad Imtiaz said:

yes I will say that its a best platform for full time job as a corporate.it can give us too much which someone desires .

You are getting the point mate, it will help many people by using bitcoin for any type of payments but as of now we cannot pay all of things using bitcoin because this is not totally accepted by the other countries.

In my opinion if cryptocurrency is giving me a good profit and much better income than my job then surely I will choose cryptocurency as full time job but the profit is not that good then surely I will take crypto as source of side income. 

for me my suggestion is you can use cryptocurrency as part time online job because it will help you this forum to your daily needs and expenses for a day if ever the bitcoin was stable value higher than your salary in daily job then you can be fulltime member to this site soon.

6 hours ago, mashuri775 said:

working full-time cryptocurrency cannot be done while there is another major job, you will go bankrupt. cryptocurrency is not as stable as receiving payday

It is not stable but it is also a source of income you can rely on to earn

Yes we all want to make money, if cryptocurrency start bringing me enough money to provide a stable income for me I will turn it into my full time job and I am working towards that cause earning with crypto is easy and less stressful.

The volatility that crypto brought to the market creates such an environment. You can't afford a fine in either direction. The proliferation of blockchains will create enough companies to employ millions of people

By creating different accounts on different mobile phones, you can work in cryptocurrency whole day without doing difficult tasks for money.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

I think to be on a safer side it is better to have crypto trading as a side income and not the main full time job. If prices goes down and you have to be patient then at least your job would support you.

No i can not take it as full time job as cryptocurrency market does not have a stable situation , i dont want to live hungry if i lost money.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:23 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, i will suggest that you can used bitcoin as a full time corporate job because ut has a high value profit and many people are interested in this coin, it takes the top 1 on the rankings so that you can be never worried for bitcoin.

Yes you are right Bitcoin has a great potential to grow more in future we will definitely earn a good profit in Bitcoin trading Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency but trading is required good capital if we make good profit on daily basis trading i am working as a part time and making a good profit and fulfill my expenses but it is a good way if you will look to start as a full time job we can easily earn handsome amount of money and change our life

If you want to be able to choose it as your main job, then there are some criteria required. You have to work hard. This may be possible and some people have already chosen cryptocurrency as their full-time job

On 12/10/2019 at 2:23 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, i will suggest that you can used bitcoin as a full time corporate job because ut has a high value profit and many people are interested in this coin, it takes the top 1 on the rankings so that you can be never worried for bitcoin.

Yes I can guys but the fact is that it needs full knowledge and proper orientations and than we can succeeded in our goals.

if you have skill likes a management community , a designer , content writer and community manager i think you can work full time in cryptocurrency but if you not have a skill likes above you can doing a join bounty or event event many airdrop you join many get earn likes work .

On 12/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, Amit01229 said:

Ofcourse why not crypto already give me good profit and I know in future they give me huge and also holding for long time and in next halving I'm expecting 3x profit

Crypto is a good business and in this business we can make good money in the market just to buy some coins and i am full time crypto joiner becasue crypto market will give me high profit in the market than the other business.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is full time job for many already as they are going with different methods like trading services or have some good skills which are helping them for good income in near future we will able to have more members as now its spreading very quickly and bringing some good changes which are very helpful and bringing new features and objects which will create full time jobs.

• +3 1

Hello friend

If it gonna give us much more opportunity then it will be a full time job, but still it is a good part time job, for the students it is a fine job.

Thank you very much for a good topic.

12 hours ago, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Yes you are right Bitcoin has a great potential to grow more in future we will definitely earn a good profit in Bitcoin trading Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency but trading is required good capital if we make good profit on daily basis trading i am working as a part time and making a good profit and fulfill my expenses but it is a good way if you will look to start as a full time job we can easily earn handsome amount of money and change our life

Well, so you can trade some your coins, its easily to trade using the yobit exchanger, trading there as fastly and also just do some good predictions so that you can totally get some money there.

If I don't have anything to do I might choose cryptocurrency as a full time job, but I think for now it's just a sideline. 

The world is gradually getting to that stage where there will be alot of blockchain companies. We already have alot of people that are into Cryptocurrency full-time. Many cryptocurrency company is springing up and employing crypto expert.