Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Not yet. I have too much expense. But since you can make money in crypto in any part of the world where there is electricity, maybe I will move to a cheaper country. Then the work is not needed.

I will choose  cryptocurrency as a Part time jobs for now because i am working on freelancing sites. Cryptocurrency is a great work. Many crypto site are legit and trusted. Yobit is also great trusted and legit exchange for trading.

• +1 1

Don’t day-trade your cryptocurrency because the US laws count it as earned income and tax very high as much as 35% of your profit. You will have to pay for accounting fees which cost a couple thousands easily.

90% of day-trader lose money in Cryptocurrency because they need to use bot and competing against big whales who own a lot of bitcoin. Your best bet is to invest in Cryptocurrency that have actual products and customers. Majority use binance launchpad as a mechanism to buy and flip ICO.

Most definitely I'll go for cryptocurrency to provide a part-time project right at this moment considering my group is always students so that I find it difficult to achieve several other employment except it.

4 hours ago, Matchblower said:

Trading can't be used as a full job, not everyone is experience in it.

Trade can be a full job by everyone. Provided that the person wants to learn how to trade that can provide benefits, must be able to choose an exchange and crypto that is suitable for trading.

For me crypto has my part time job. I'm investment in Bitcoin $1000, so I will try to get profit double from this Bitcoin in a year. you have another work too then as a beginner you try to do long trading like Bitcoin jump $11000 then sell or buy it $7000.

If I can get payment more than worker I'll stay in crypto in full time. Until now I only get reward and enough to pay bills, nothing else, Need to increase my skill to get more payment than before. This forum is good place to start all my activity become full time job, I'll try it and I hope success will come to me.

Yes, I can, but for this I do not have enough experience in trading on the stock exchanges, if I received monthly from my trade about 3000-4000 dollars, I would quit my job .

I will say that to be' able to make cryptocurrency your full time job in my opinion you need two important things; first a certain amount of money and second you need to hold at least to the next bull market and try to sell with the highest profit possible. After that by investing quite a high amount and bitcoin rallying with enormous profit of thousands of percent , then you can dicersify and live off your investment full time .

12 minutes ago, Iamstrong said:

Yes, I can, but for this I do not have enough experience in trading on the stock exchanges, if I received monthly from my trade about 3000-4000 dollars, I would quit my job .

Wow, I believe you will quit your job if you have 1000 dollars a month. Start trading now and see if my word is true. You don't need to wait for 3 grand.

5 hours ago, syedramim said:

ya, saya dapat memilih mata uang kripto untuk pekerjaan penuh waktu. Tetapi jika saya tidak bisa mendapatkan keuntungan yang layak dari pekerjaan ini. Maka saya akan pergi pekerjaan lain. Selain itu, itu bukan pekerjaan permanen. jadi untuk kondisi saya, saya akan memilih waktu penuh saya pekerjaan.

In my opinion it is also like that, that at one time we could make cryptocurrency an income like trading for living,

but all of that takes time,because maybe we came at the wrong time, so time and life must go on, therefore we have to work while adding to the coffers of cryptocurrency that we have....

On 12/25/2019 at 1:10 PM, ananya7737 said:

I think Crypto is too risky to take it as one's full-time job. Market is unstable, you can't predict price fluctuations and plan your budget effectively. I do Crypto as my part-time job, as I don't need that much free time to relax. I can also trade and do Crypto related research from my main office, the rules aren't that strict there. In general I feel much safer when I have stable income that  doesn't depend on anything so I can experiment with Crypto freely.

You're right Sis, Crypto is too risky to take it as one's full-time job.
So crypto for me is only as additional income (second job). Especially if a person has a master's education it will be futile to leave his permanent job.

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Some has to struggle to even make 1000 , I don't blame them for not knowing how to trade 

Yes. Some people are also trying hard to earn satoshi here by making a nonsense post about quitting his job if he receives 3 thousand from trading.

Just now, Jon said:

Lol,  I know almost all of them can't quit their job because of the money earn in crypto. They are just making a fool of themselves

But some people can quit their full job. And they are not hypocrites because they earn something from their hard work. The place is not a problem. It depends on how you work to determine your success.

I suggest crypto is not a full time job.it is to use extra income source but you think  your career in crypto I suggest two coins is best BTC and Eth both coins are bright future to gain more and more to profit in the future.

Yes,you can choose cryptocurrency as a full time job.we can earn good money by trading with good coins . If you have some then you can choose cryptocurrency as a part time job. Thanks for sharing.

I can't choose cryptocurrency as full time job since the income was not stable. The value of BTC is not really too high for the full expenses in taxes and bills so it must be hard if you choose it as full time job. I can just choose it as work on my past time for extra income but can't prioritize

For me if I learn trading and become a successful trader I will leave my job and start working on trading domain 

Well because its still vacation from school because I'm still a college student I do full time on crypto especially in this forum and another forum to earn enough money for the resume of classes but if it start of school days then doing job in crypto will be my part-time job, so it depends on my when to treat this as part-time or full-time job as long I'm a student.

Yes because you can earn more than you get daily but it is a bit risky so you have to be a successful trader... 

No we cannot take crypto currency as a full time job. But if we are student then we can take it as a full time job. We cannot do any other job at this moment.

I know friends who are very expert traders they make daily 20000 dollars and they are very wealthy