How do you know who gave you Reputations? - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do you know who gave you Reputations?

This is very simple, I mean you can know them from your notifications, when someone react to one of your posts you will receive a notification for it, and in that notification you will see the name of that member, so this doesn't require a lot of experience know it

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice guide. But,honestly,i am really disappointed with the reputation as many are not using it properly,they making a person to have high reputation even they don't deserve it,its like fooling them that their posts are good which is really not and those who really deserves it never get appreciation for their efforts in making quality posts.

Welcome with me
Thank you very much for the helpful topic of teaching members how to know the number of reputation and who gave it to you
Personally, I know through the notifications button

On 3/14/2020 at 6:50 PM, Ms.o said:

Nice guide. But,honestly,i am really disappointed with the reputation as many are not using it properly,they making a person to have high reputation even they don't deserve it,its like fooling them that their posts are good which is really not and those who really deserves it never get appreciation for their efforts in making quality posts.

Unfortunately this is what really happens here in this forum, as you say there is a misuse of reputation in the forum or not being used properly, so they give a good reputation to those who do not deserve or do not give a good reputation to those who deserve.

19 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

Checking who gives you a reputation is a very useful feature! These people are worth paying some attention by us. Maybe they will deserve our likes, because always try to help others and also write important things at the every topic of cryptotalk!

Yes, this is very useful to know who gave you a good reputation or bad reputation, it is very useful and new that we give people who write well a good reputation, this encourages them to continue to write well and provide more.

Thanks much for this post, i believe there were many members who needs to know those who gave them reputation but they didn't know where and how they will see them, but this post will help them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, joy025 said:

It's nice to see such interesting information that many users asked these questions: how to find out who got the reputation, and I think that they will get solutions to their question when they see your message, thanks for sharing this information with us.

Thank you, my friend, yes I noticed that many members, especially new ones, do not know who gave them a reputation, whether good or bad, so I wanted to share this explanatory information on how to know who gave you a reputation.

On 3/23/2020 at 6:21 PM, joy025 said:

I do not know about this fact that how I will check who gave me reputation, what I can check?if anyone tell me about this I will be grateful to him.

Well dear, I have already told you, reread the topic well and you will find that I explained everything to you in detail with the pictures for each step, so you have to read well from the main topic.

Thank you for sharing this info with us. Until now I actually didn't know how the reputation system works and I thought reputation and likes are separated, but I see it's the same. I liked your post.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/26/2020 at 1:32 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Thank you for sharing this info with us. Until now I actually didn't know how the reputation system works and I thought reputation and likes are separated, but I see it's the same. I liked your post.

Thanks to you, yes, the reputation system here in the forum is similar to the likes system in Facebook, so the more you get a reputation the better your level in the forum, and this means that you are doing a good job.

Wooow I can see who gave me the reputation oh this is my new come to this section I always saw this section and I didn't enter until now . It really have a great information about the forms and other knowledge.

22 hours ago, Selva said:

The reputation are like as the another member in the crypto world .the crypto currency site have more reputation and the getting of the reputation are more and get more profits and the getting of the in come is more in the crypto world. 

Yes it is very useful to have a good reputation in this forum will bring you a good rank in the forum, but my topic is about knowing who gave you a good or bad reputation and not about the importance of the reputation system in the forum.

You can check your reputation on your profile. With this way you can see, who did give you reputations. This topic is really helpful, l advise giving reputation topics of members. For doing that you will not pay anything, don't worry 🙂 It is really important, that is why reputation can be motivated in my opinion. 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:57 PM, Crypto123 said:

Some people in the forum ask how to know who gave you Reputations
Here I will explain how to find out. Follow me the pictures:

r1.jpg.7dcdf62734c910ba1cd3dedd9fa35865.jpg

r2.thumb.jpg.3927bd6ec68637e0cfd21babdb97b538.jpg

her you can find all  your Reputations

r3.thumb.jpg.1cc6dabc5ed456d38de566d4885987f1.jpg

Yes i was always confused about it when i newly joined this forum then later with the time i got to learn about different feature of this cryptotalk forum. Thank you for sharing this valuable information here. 

13 hours ago, GanDuba said:

The best is to turn the notification on, if they send you reputation, you will be notified immediately. And it is the best and easy way to know each person that reputed your posts. 

You can also go to your profile to check for people that give you reputation. But, the notification is the best way though. 

33 minutes ago, Blessing36 said:

Its easy to know who gave you reputation just go to your profile as you illustrated. Make sure when checking who gave you rep and those who gave you a spam you dont pay pack. Dont go and spam someone post just because you saw a spam reaction on your post

Yes, you should pay attention to such matters, it is bad for you to give a bad reputation to a member because you did not like or dislike its suspension, you can just ignore it, giving it a bad reputation can negatively affect its rank.

Thank you for sharing this guide about how to know who react about your topics or post, yes of course to gain some react is important to do good and constructive topics and post, the members will react. about them

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this guide about how to know who react about your topics or post, yes of course to gain some react is important to do good and constructive topics and post, the members will react. about them

Thank you, yes it is important to have this feature on the forum in order to give a good reputation to members who write well in order to encourage them to write more good and useful topics.

thank you so much to be honest i didn't even know that there's a way to know who gave you reputations i think there's much good things in this forum that i'm still don't know about it

It is necessary to know the number of reputation that you obtained in the forum, so it expresses the hard work and useful publications to know that. Click on the sign + located under the member's photo. It will show you the number of reputation available to you and the number of reputation that you granted to other members

4 hours ago, marchal87 said:

It is necessary to know the number of reputation that you obtained in the forum, so it expresses the hard work and useful publications to know that. Click on the sign + located under the member's photo. It will show you the number of reputation available to you and the number of reputation that you granted to other members

Yes, the hearing expresses the hard and good work that you did in the forum, but that is not my question, but it is how you can know the people who gave you a good reputation or a bad reputation. This is what we are talking about on this topic and I have explained it in pictures.

2 hours ago, Qazi said:

Reputation is big reward then bitcoin, because witj every 30 post we are getting bitcoin and woth every useful 100 posts atleast we are getting 4 to 5 reputation is avrg, so getting reputation is harder than earning. 

Yes, it is much more difficult to obtain a reputation than to get a profit. You can get the profit from any post you write, whether it is good or not, but it differs in relation to reputation. You must write good posts and contain useful information in order to get the reputation.

On 4/23/2020 at 6:47 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

Nice and detailed explanation about the reputation place, and take the advantage to remember the members to create a useful posts in order to have more like reputations better than just commenting in the different topics.

Thank you, my friend, I think it is a good idea for members to write useful topics and get a good reputation rather than just meaningless comments. Reputation is necessary not just for the member but useful for improving the forum level.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:28 AM, rezzougali1985 said:

We are thankful for your effort and your detailed work with images ans définitions, any way to know the who gave you the reputation s its easy way, and hoping that when you know who give you the like reputation you will give it you too to encourage each others

Thank you my friend, yes the reputation system is a very good system to encourage members to continue writing well and also to determine the level of members in the forum, and I hope that the reputation system will be activated here to determine the rank of members in the future.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:20 PM, Trader21 said:

You can check your reputation on your profile. With this way you can see, who did give you reputations. This topic is really helpful, l advise giving reputation topics of members. For doing that you will not pay anything, don't worry 🙂 It is really important, that is why reputation can be motivated in my opinion. 

Yes the good reaction it will be a good motivation for members to keep them post more and more ,that's why we should give them even we have five reaction  per days 

• +2 1