How do you know who gave you Reputations? - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do you know who gave you Reputations?

52 minutes ago, Cryptoo said:

Actually, the thing or topic that we have often discussed. But I just want to say that those who give reputation can be seen in the notification or you go directly to the profile section

I don’t know how many times you discussed this topic, and I don’t know whether you wrote a similar topic or not, but in any case I wrote this topic long ago and explained in pictures how to know who gave you a reputation.

Se consigue en la parte del perfil, aparecen como movimientos que ya realizaste, una pregunta yo le puedo dar una reacción a la misma persona que me lo hizo a mi? eso se puede realizar?

As a matter of fact, the thing or theme that we have regularly talked about. Be that as it may, I simply need to state that the individuals who give notoriety can be found in the warning or you go legitimately to the profile area.......

On 2/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, Md.Sheikh Farid said:

express gratitude you for ration me recognize who gave me reputation. right now reputation doesn't help, but I deem it shows we get contributed to the forum and been established by someone.

Edited December 13, 2019 by AliceJun

reputation now it's not help for nothing , tes agree with that but may be in the future they can use it for some contest or some signature campaign 

I do not know about that give reputation like me. Because they give me reputation likes my post contents helpfull for them.

3 hours ago, Atif1 said:

Thank you, my friend, for the reason that you answered him as a replacement for of me. It is exact that we award a advantage reputation for these reasons that you absolutely mentioned level nonetheless my subject matter is how resolve we recognize who gave us a reputation and not why we offer the reputation. But that's okay, it's handy for members to live through here.

You have to be ashamed of yourself to steal other people's expressions, I will not report you this time because you are a new member and I will give you another chance to write well and usefully instead of using other people's expressions and attributed to yourself. Please do not do such things again.

On 2/23/2020 at 11:09 PM, mariani ulfi said:

Pleasant data and accommodating instructional exercises particularly for me and a couple of other beginner individuals. I think as I would see it notoriety gives us believability to different individuals that we give valuable data to other people. So for me to get a decent response from different individuals is strange for me.

Yes, I try on this topic as much as possible to help members, especially new ones, to know how to see who has given them a good or bad reputation so that they benefit and improve their level in the forum.

18 hours ago, drjalal said:

Fine, you actually shed light on to who seem to Gifted united states track record. But the truth is couldn't clarify them learn how to get all these fine typical reactions. The key reason why people today supply the united states all these fine typical reactions. If you ever bring up it with my imagination is going to satisfied

Yes, it is necessary to have a good reputation in the forum because this motivates people to do good writing and provide useful topics that benefit the forum and the members as well.

23 hours ago, Qazi said:

Reputation necessary by this people will know how you are posting and what is your your merit for the posting unfortunately I didn't have any single positive or non positive reputation at this time

You have a good one now, you can write well, abide by the rules of the forum and introduce new and useful topics and for sure you will get a good reputation. And if you do wrong, you will get a bad reputation.

Thanks buddy is quite useful and quality content. I think that such products and content should increase in the forum. You must create content related to the signature editing.

17 hours ago, Efs said:

Thanks buddy is quite useful and quality content. I think that such products and content should increase in the forum. You must create content related to the signature editing.

Yes, I agree with you in this proposal. First, good writing and useful topics in the forum should be encouraged by giving good reputation, and you should also start setting up signature campaigns here in the forum, and those with higher ranks should have preference.

well it is really easy just click your reputation and there you  can see who liked you or who give you negative feedback. as i know some users abused it and they reported users who started to give negative reputation to others.

12 hours ago, dwelecswim said:

Thank you for making a difference me know who gave me notoriety. Presently notoriety doesn't offer assistance, but I think it appears we have contributed to the gathering and been recognized by somebody.

Yes, at the present time there is no importance for the reputation in the forum. I will know that this member provides good writings and has nothing to do with the rank of the member or other features. But I hope that these things will be activated in the near future.

Because I've never gotten that reputation, so I don't really know. but with this tuotorial I have begun to understand. In the future, if anyone gives me a reputation, I can immediately find out.

15 hours ago, Arina73427g said:

Here are seven habits of people who do it well: They Get Things Done. You build a great reputation by doing what you say you're going to do. They Take Ownership Of Mistakes. They Are Generous. They Listen To Other Points Of View. They're Decisive. They Don't Sacrifice Principles. They're Resilient.

These are the qualities of people who deserve a good reputation in normal life, but here in the forum things are a little different and it is not difficult of course, all you have to do is write the good things and adhere to the rules of the forum until you get a good reputation here in the forum.

I think very good recognition actually produces you. Shot. You are ranking to ensure many other paid members that we all provide you with the convenient knowledge to ensure many people.

On 3/6/2020 at 4:14 AM, Junior01 said:

Surely nice topic, but how people give reputation  ? What I need to do in order to get them ? As I am using the forum from almost 10 days now and no one gave me any reputation point. Tell me How to get it ? 

You get good reputation by writing good here in the forum, you have to write new and useful things and by adhering to the rules of the forum, when you do these good things you will definitely get a good reputation. Now you got your first good reputation from me.

9 hours ago, ahr ashiq said:

First you go to your profile and tap the profile icon scroll down then you can see your reputation who can give you reputation and who can you give reputation thank you so much

Thank you very much, I will give you a good reputation for this good explanation, many members here do not know this and even many of them thought I was asking how can I get a reputation. While in fact my topic is how to know who gave you a reputation.

22 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

When viewing your post, their questions will be solved, thanks for sharing such information with us. Appreciate it in your endeavors, but not one to identify your topicsTo see this interesting piece of information, many great users asked these questions from whom to view the reputed reputation

Thank you, my dear, but I do not think that the topic was brought up by other members her before, if this is true, please give me the link so that I can verify this information. In addition, the subject's history can be viewed as old, not new.

On 3/4/2020 at 11:38 AM, pontingr248 said:

Thanks for your effort, but your topic and title are not the same, you still didn't gave us the right way to know how gave  you the reputation . 

To Give other a good reputation you need just to like her post and give a good reaction I think  that's all but there is only five reaction that you can give every days 

Yes, you can find out who really gave you a reputation. This is true, and you can view it in your profile. Thank you for the detailed report. 

I did never care about that. Well now I do check how other people reacts on my posts. I most often write under the others' already created posts that can be a reason I have not got so many good reputations from the members of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/11/2020 at 3:41 PM, Whited35 said:

I did never care about that. Well now I do check how other people reacts on my posts. I most often write under the others' already created posts that can be a reason I have not got so many good reputations from the members of this forum. 

So far the reputation system has not been well activated in the forum, I mean it has no effect on the rank of members, so you find many here not interested in reputation. I think that reputation should have an influence on the rank of members.