What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

Yes of course as everybody else you also thought that it was a scam. And now it is adopted by banks and Wall Street so is there any reason to discuss that everybody thought it was a scam? There isn't. My fears are only about doing the same mistakes and not holding for a long time as I want. I want to make some good investments that will not dive first 50% before they start rising and profit me, but this is crypto and we require patience.

• +2 1

The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies, it was something interesting for me, since I like everything that has to do with new technologies, I started without putting any of my money, everything I currently have, I have earned it with effort and reviewing all the projects that come out. If you are new to this and you are not sure about cryptocurrencies, you do not invest money from your bag

My fear is that I will not be able to retrieve my money from the wallet, and this happened to me, unfortunately, and by my good fortune that it was not a large amount, $ 4 was equal to the currency that I stored in the trust portfolio and unfortunately I forgot the password for my account and I lost them, but I compensated for this after that from my profits from trading.

This post is not constructive and does not help in anyway. Just a simple question without any meaning about what were our fears and not about anything else like we are only yesterday in crypto. I am sure this person was trying to make posts with the least effort and it is obvious.

• +2 1

My thoughts was that this is not a scam and it is a great way to make money. I didn't have fears beacuse I didn't know that prices could go down 50% in a few days but this happened too and now I am more experienced.

• +2 1

I am not agree and think this is very wrong to make a mistake and think it is a scam. We can be suspect but why are you not think first of all that it is what they say it is. I am too come from a country with many sacmmer and I am not sure about anything but this is not mean we have to think everybody is after me.

• Useful or interesting 1

I had this fear about being a scam but I was completely newbie and didn't have any knowledge. I read a few articles and seen some videos to understand the technology but it wasn't easy. Still it has so many interesting parts that can be used outside of Bitcoin too.

• +2 1

I don't know how you concluded it was a scam without looking first but anyway this is how many people feel about Bitcoin. Crypto it is word containing all cryptocurrencies and it had so many scams involved that are counted in billions of dollars. So if you only thought about crypto you thought well. But Bitcoin and some of the cryptocurrencies have nothing to do with scam.

Investing is always taking a risk that's why most people are afraid to. Many people are afraid of loosing their capital amount and in this way they can also lose their belief in crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Price volatility  of cryptocurrency  is an important fact to give me fear when investing in the cryptocurrency. Some time I have the big FOMO

None. I was one of those users who are afraid to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, but as soon as I studied well, The fear is gone and I started to invest in it. But be careful because many projects will ended only in failure and loss of money for investors nowadays.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Back in my early days in this crypto world, I was fearful to end losing my whole investment in bitcoin due to a massive dump in the price. Now I understand that there is not a huge possibility of  losing all one's money, especially nowadays that more institutional money is getting invested in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

I was afraid that I would lose all my money since I needed money badly but then I lost my fear and now I invest in many things in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My initial fear in the crypto world was that I was afraid of losing money and thought that carrying cryptocurrency was a scam. After I entered the crypto world, that kind of thinking no longer exists, it turns out that the crypto world is very profitable more than I thought. If someone thinks crypto is a scam, it's good to try to join in so you don't misunderstand and can take advantage of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

The fear factor in the investment is the fear to lose the all assets. Because of the fear to loos most  of the users doesn't deal with the trading. It's true there is some risk factor but the trading is the best way get some earn from the market. The traders should be experienced. 

Hey friend, i am a beginner here and i have some fears regarding cryptos. My first fear is, whether the price of the coin u invest in will go down very badly and it will incur me huge losses, then another fear is, my lack of skills and experience in investing. So I'm trying to learn more to gain good knowledge and skills in trading and investing to avoid future losses.

Edited by Ponnnu

My fears and fears dear friend and colleague of this great forum are in losing all my money invested in any platform that may fall, which by the way has already happened to me on some occasion
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

The truth is that I was never afraid, maybe a little anxious. Whenever I invested, I did it with the conviction and dedicating a lot of time to the previous study. Surely it will touch that we find ourselves with losses that will always happen, the important thing is not to go into tilt and to carry the bad spells.

I believe that everyone at the beginning is afraid to invest in a currency and after a short time it begins to drop a lot in price, for that reason education and research are your best weapons to trust a project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think the biggest fear you have to face in investment is the your account balance. If you have purchased the coins at the high rate and them suddenly the market turns down which is the worst fear have to face by many members. And I am also afraid to the hackers and scammers .  And my investment on the trading. So we have to face these things with the confidence and patience. Because profit and loss is the part of our life. So don't worry about that.

When I was a beginner, all investments in cryptocurrencies seemed scary to me, but analyzing, reading information, you begin to understand and slowly join this world. Although there is always a fear of losing your money, but if you work hard, everything will be fine.

We don't trade to be fearful of something. Don't start a trade with fear because you might not be able to stop it in the middle and this can cause catastrophic failures. There are lots of rules for how to trade safely. What is important is that how and where you start. Start from a low position and choose a coin after consulting and comparison. Enter your position by obeying these rules and then you have nothing to worry about. Just monitor your coins on a daily basis.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

It was common in the past that cryptocurrencies are a fraudulent currency, and with the passage of time, currencies gained great confidence, and I think that the concerns facing many are the depreciation of the currency when trading and the inability to retrieve money, and this constitutes a great barrier to many.

In my early stage of crypto currency I always wounder the possibility to make use of application or site developed by someone in store my capital in it without been tamper by any third party especially in this day scammer and hacker before  unknown to me it's visible 

I think that most of my fear comes from the exchanges, because I have a hard time trusting others, so for me when I try to invest, there will be a little fear about losing it.

• -1 1