What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

Well first of all big whales movement , miner community who usually do mining using hardware and some influencers. Because cryptocurrency market is so volatile and can't predict infact our technical analysis also fail to predict the market trends. And many of cryptocurrency projects ideas are almost same so people gets confused before investing in that. And now a days bitcoin is so costly to buy. So I think it's better to invest in some good fundamental coins like dogecoin xrp etc etc.

I am afraid that as soon as I invest my money in cryptocurrency, the coins will immediately go down in price. I had this once, it was in March this year. I invested $ 1000 and immediately lost more than $ 100, because the entire cryptocurrency fell sharply.

Я думаю, у всех страх одинаковый - это страх потери своих денег из-за инвестиции в скам. К тому же кто уже не первый год в крипте, тот уже на своём горьком опыте узнал, что далеко не все криптопроекты достойны внимания и твоих денег. Поэтому объект для инвестирования нужно подбирать очень тщательно, особенно если он мало известный, иначе есть большая вероятность нарваться на очередной скам.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:00 AM, zhaazure27 said:

My fear was simply losing my money at the wrong time. I sometimes hesitate in investing, I'm always confused in taking steps, I don't know when I should start and when I have to stop. That's my fear before investing in crypto.

Loosing money this is normal issue in any starting of business, so fears of loosing money thats is what cause us to be poor, and using our moneys for uses thats does not have any positive feedback, such as drinking alcohol, so why don't we try to lose our money in the business that can have positive results in the future such as trading. 

• +3 1

Interesting topic, I guess the biggest fear many people have when entering this world, or even with traditional investments like stocks, would be that a time comes when an asset loses its entire value, then all your holdings of such asset would have no value. As for bitcoin, this does not seem to be a very likely scenario as it's been around for quite some time now, and its adoption is exponentially increasing. Further, institutions are now showing interest in crypto investments. 

We suffer to believe subsequently lots of clothes before investing. nearby are subsequently loads of fake sites and consequently scores of fake frequent around us. We essential to discern altogether possessions before investing. as earning capital is not easy. as a result i permanently feared before construction investment. 

On 9/12/2019 at 22:42, Delgboke said:

En mi etapa inicial en el mundo de las criptomonedas, en el momento en que lo escuché, llegué a la conclusión de que era una estafa que era mi mayor temor en ese momento. ¿Qué pensaste antes de entrar en el negocio? 

For me the main fear of investing is price volatiability, because if it is in bitcoin there may be good stability, but we will not see good profits unless a lot of money is invested or much is known about it and how to work on it. 

As for the other cryptocurrencies it is even more complicated, since the value goes down a lot and lasts a long time to raise, then my winnings may be reflected after a long time or I may not even get to win, either because the price did not go up or because the cryptocurrency disappeared. 

I was very afraid of losing money, because even though it was a high risk market, if I had any loss it was a reason to fear and give up, but over time I gained experience and I understood that the market is made of gains and losses

Losing or making mistakes in choosing investments is, of course, the main factor that always arises in my mind when I want to invest. Choosing, determining and convincing is not easy in investing because it takes many factors to be sure of this.

We are afraid to invest because we are afraid of losing everything, and also we are afraid of being ripped off.

My biggest fear of investing was that it has no value in the future, but I think the opposite at this time

There is no fear for investing in crypto.this is the best way to earn good amount of money and make your future bright.we all afriad of lossing but invest in good thing you will never regert it.

hi everyone

like any investor before investing there will be doubts about losing everything, especially since before the world of crypto was a scam for many people
but with this mentality you will never advance
you have to take the risk

have nice day🙂

Before you start investing directly, you need to clearly define the estimated time frame, available budget, goals, how much money you will take, and how much you will reinvest.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I don't agree with that. millions of investors can't get involved in this if it's just a scam, I think the crypto world will change a lot soon.

Fear is one of the worst feelings we can have in business or any stage in life.
The mind can do everything and controls our thoughts in a surprising way. Today the cryptocurrency market is reaching a boom in the world population. A few years ago you did not hear about the use of them or the creation of new applications for their use, all this has changed today. I think that until the population begins to accept cryptocurrencies as an option for use, we will still see this type of changes, fears or fraud that make users distrust and fear to invest and use it

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn´t thought it was a scam as it was a consolidated market,but i have to admit my fear was how volatile they could be and i didn´t understand their down and grow ups

Personally, I have never dealt with cryptocurrency, but I think what to be afraid of, it's of course the chance that you could lose everything. But on the other hand, whoever does not risk is not a real man)

Eveyone have a fear  , specially newbie that they will lost their fund ( if coin start dumping ) .we must invest wisely in market because their is higher chance that we maybe suffer from loss if our Coin perform opposite as our prediction .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/10/2019 at 4:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

We I had no fears but I did not have places to buy Bitcoin then. There were not platforms that I could access easily and so that slowed me down. But as soon as I found a way I immediately went in.

Actually my fear of crypto currency is because my initial thought is that I could only use it in the deep web which makes me think that it would be useless for me since I do not need actually to risk my digital privacy just to dive there and search for things that I could already find in the surface web. I never thought actually that I could invest first in crypto currency that is why I managed to be happy when I hear of it. At first, I only wanted to earn and I am not thinking about the risk that I might encounter so I guess my fear before investing in crypto would be the accumulation of loss which I think would be because of too much assumption in my side.

My fear in investments in crypto or in companies within the crypto world are ponzi schemes or those exchanges
 that limit the movement of my crypto assets. when there is no liquidity, they turn off the tap and you can 
not move your investments. for the investor, a playpen is the worst

Most are afraid of losing it, plain and simple.

The problem is that many people invest with money that they cannot afford to lose. That is a big mistake because you will always be afraid.

The ideal is to take some money that you have left and that you do not need, and put it in Bitcoin, sooner or later Bitcoin will rise and you will earn money.

But when you do it with money that you shouldn't have risked, you are always distraught and can't stay calm, especially with the brutal volatility that exists in cryptocurrencies.