What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

I thought that working in this field was easy, but after I did my first job, I knew that I had to do some business before venturing into this field. And this is my beginning to discover the most delicious information I did not know about it and things started getting more difficult until I started dealing with it easily

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The main fear of me before investment in crypto market is fear of losing own money in suddenly moves of crypto market. Because i have experience that in few minutes our investment can become 180% or can become only 30% and remaining 70% gone into loss. So try to understand sentiment of crypto market. 

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

the fear is losing everything that you invest and getting scammed by the scammers. If you get scammed they will control you and always take advantage of you 

Before investing in crypto, I'm afraid the currency will fall. In that case, I prefer to invest in the short term. Here the fear is very low and the amount of damage and. To trade, you have to increase the amount of investment. There is not much destruction.

In was very unable to convert fist into cryptocurrencies if not for the courage I later had, I thought the money would be lost. 

I was afraid that this forum would be a hoax, and in the end I worked hard and in the end I could not win or a penny. This was my biggest fear in the beginning, but I made sure that the site is very sincere after working on it throughout this period.

Whenever you invest anywhere its quite obvious that we will have fear. But in crypto some time I fear whether the platform in which I will invest will be a trusted one or not. Also I fear whether the future of crypto is bright or not.

Just now, Kutulay said:

I'm not afraid to buy Crypto, I know that crypto has a speculative price, and this will give us a chance to make a profit, but first of all I need to know which one is potential and good for buying or investing.

That is the most important thing but mind you that it requires a very deep digging and learning about it, and you must be sure that the coin is friendly for long term, so even if it goes wrong, you know you can always recover.

At first i have to admit that i had the same though as you. I started with faucets and i kept questioning how does it make any sense that someone woudl pay you just to look at adverts on a site and keep claiming from that site and then i did my first withdrawal, which i was convinced that it wasn't going to work but it did and i was able to use it to buy airtime for my mobile device. This was when i knew that it was legit. I was very happy with this. Also, i was fearful because i thought that my time woudl be wasted if this was a scam.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Frankly, I had no worries, but when I lost some money in the cryptocurrency market I learned the lesson that a person must pay a price for everything, even experience.

I thought that I would send my cryptocurrencies to the wrong address or that the exchange would not give me cryptocurrencies after I bought them. 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, Tomas2020 said:

What I fear most is that if a fraudster stole a user’s money, there is no institution to go or complain about this theft. As we know, several attacks occurred in this market, which caused important losses for cryptocurrency traders and investors.

If you got to have fears in cryptocurrency, then you gonna have problem with your investment, never allow fear to take control of you because it won't be easy for you

17 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

Fears remain because cryptocurrencies are still a new and alien world to us, but we certainly have to overcome these fears to keep pace with development and get into this world from its wide gates.

It is new but we don't need to instilled it with fears when using this great full technology, this will be one of the most active success you have never face in your life

17 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

In the end, we overcome our fears from this new world. We have to learn and read a lot about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and understand how it works and keep it from being lost.

Yea, that the right step to take to overcome the fear and get ready to be professional in this aspect of cryptocurrency, it is not difficult to learn if you are ready for it

On 10.12.2019 at 07:42, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Of course, when investing, everyone wants a profit. I am afraid when investing in an ICO that scams that are intended to raise funds. And when investing in a coin that is traded buy at the peak of the price.

Everyone in cryptocurrency in term of investment most experience panicking, he need to make deep research on which coin we want to invest in, just to get ourselves protected from investing in dead coin

I think it is natural for anyone to fear the loss of his money in investing because there are many fake investment sites in the world of crypto trick you into stealing your money and therefore you should be careful of these sites

Well for me I never had a negative thought about cryptocurrencies before joining it, all I was afraid of was Investing because I didn't want to loose my money, so I started with earning cryptocurrencies free without Investing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My personal fear was to lose all my money and to be bankrupt even I still have that fear although a little reduced but it still exists is something we can't help 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:42 AM, Delgboke said:

My greatest fear here is to be involved in a scam and loose my coins that's why I am keeping my coins safe and I dont trust in investments because for me it is better to earn an average amount than to invest in a project without any assurance if you will earn money or all your efforts will be in vain.

Yes, I was afraid it was just a scam, but when I started reading about cryptocurrencies I found that they were honest and I could profit from them.

If you have enough knowledge about this crypto world and know how to invest in trusted sites , so there would be no fears! This may take a long time to learn how to trade well and how to begin or start a deal in the right time.

I have received digital currencies from the start with an explanation, perhaps because I like to encourage developments in the world and perhaps because I love to invest in areas that I find appropriate for large future investment operations

On 19.01.2020 at 00:21, whymeidontknow said:

I have no fears about investing in cryptocurrency, even with the worst outcome, I will do well because the cryptocurrency will not always fall in price, there will be growth someday.

Growth in any case, promising coins will be. But I am afraid that the price will fall and I will have to wait a long time for a price higher than the one at which I bought.

I simply seek about the coin after I make investments any cash in it and if i found precise ratio of that coin then i'm able to buy that and safe them into my wallet because crytpo is the lifestyles converting opportunity and i'm making an investment in crypto from 2 years frequently in exceptional coins and await the market bull.