Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Speculations have been going wide and wide about twitter giving out coins. That will be great if at all it is true, previously some days back I had about Facebook Libra coin and now Twitter. Am asking you partners, Is this truth ?

I am earn some money doing twitter campaign.But nowadays campaign work is not proftible ,you can earn some money doing short trade.

I think Libra coins are used by Facebook as a coin for users to transact. and to get it we need to buy it. For Twitter itself I don't think it will give or make a new coin like Facebook. because Twitter is a place where people promote their new coins or hold airdrops.

I think it may implemented on the future since Twitter is a big social media platform, it is best strategy to encourage cryptocurrency all over the world.

45 minutes ago, zahiddj said:

I did not think that gonna be happened Tweeter will not giving us and crypto

Twitter will not give us any crypto, i don't think they will even create their own coin

I have not yet heard that Twitter will give crypto currency. I want to know about this. If anyone knows about this please help me with the information.

I guess if facebook Libra coin successfully launch in this year, for sure twitter will make their own crypto and the other social media sites will follow as well. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it is possible for twitter to develop their own coin as well, also twitter is being used in earning crypto too. You can earn crypto just by tweeting or retweeting other crypto users' tweets. Twitter is a big company too and it's popular so they won't let this opportunity to be missed.

I haven't heard anything called crypto coins. It will be Bitcoin. And I don't know if Twitter offers Bitcoin. I'll let you know about this by knowing about it.

22 minutes ago, Shuvhi said:

Twitter is a famous social site and it's mostly used by celebrities. I it can give coins in future but not right now , but some people also says that it's a rumor .But I don't care is it going to give or not 😎

Why won't you care if it gives you coins or not, don't you want free coins?

Almost all cryptocurrency projects have their own representative page on the Twitter information platform.
The effect of a message on Twitter is equal in strength to the output of an emergency message in a well-known print publication. Currently, print media and their power of influence have switched to electronic social networks, which are able to instantly convey the necessary thoughts to any active audience.
If you have such an idea, it means that it appears among analysts and the management of the Twitter project. They are now in a position where they allow everyone to earn on their platform, while they themselves miss this opportunity.
Perhaps the Twitter leadership is now monitoring the situation with the Facebook social network. If the cryptocurrency of the libra is still accepted by the fiat community. Maybe we will see the cryptocurrency of the Twitter project.

Well who knows. Maybe twitter will do. But i think twitter has their own crypto coin and as we all know we can find many tweets or information in twitter and no doubt if ever they will, this will i guess trend.

If facebook is creating libra then what will twitter creates? Actually i did not listen any news about twitter coin yet. If they have planned then its been a good decision.

1 minute ago, Esha23 said:

I heard that facebook will give libra coin i think in future maybe twitter will also give us crypto coin. Crypto are becoming famous day by day maybe it can happen jn future. Let's see what happens  

If Facebook will giveaways free Libra coins this is not amazed news because all new launched coins in order to got investors they should give free coins first 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well Twitter is not owned by the owner of other social media companies. So I think Twitter will launch their own coin and distribute it! What do you think guys? 

On 12/9/2019 at 10:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

Maybe they will give or maybe not. Because Facebook owner and Twitter owner not same. What will exactly happen in future I have no idea. 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:23 PM, Migo said:

You can forget about libra coin because it is not going to be a successful project at all, and about Twitter I don't know maybe they will in the future by bitcoin or by creating their own coin 

There is also a truth to your statement that if there are coins that do not become successful projects then that is easily forgotten, and as long as you use Twitter to connect with successful projects then I am sure your Twitter will always be with bitcoin and will not make their own coins because they see successful projects to follow.

I believe twitter will create their own form of digital currency and I believe this will be soon, twitter like facebook are social platforms that serve hundred of millions around the world and they will need a decentralize token to provide financial service to these people.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:22 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

Well Twitter is not owned by the owner of other social media companies. So I think Twitter will launch their own coin and distribute it! What do you think guys? 

I goes with your says even me I don't really believe Twitter will launch their own coin and distribute it.

in my opinion we are gonna see a new coins released from a big corporates like Google YouTube Twitter PayPal etc...

this will help the market to grow and we can make an good profit out of it 

How do you know this news about twitter? I tried to look for it but could not find the source of the news. You should also include the source of the news. And i think Facebook will not give you Libra for free.

I do not think they will do this, by looking at Facebook.

It will receive great attention

Otherwise, you will not achieve any success.

• -4 1