Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

Just now, Bassani said:

I will not leave the world of crypto for sure. I just discovered this for myself.
The current decline in prices does not scare me. At least I can buy cheap coins.
Rather, the high price of buying coins scared me away. So I dare to invest more.

You might only be saying that because you did not buy bitcoin at high around 8k to 10k like we did.

1 hour ago, rianpedia said:

I am also very ready to trade crypto all day and forever, we are free to roam capabilities in the crypto world that is still difficult to guess.

There are some people has been decide or planning to leaving cryptocurrencies because they frustrate and with panic that the Bitcoin price will not go up again.

3 hours ago, FireEclipse said:

No, I don’t, I don’t think this is a great idea really ... why is it bleeding due to the market? Crypto has already helped me pay my bills and still helps

If your sources to earn crypto are stable, you have no worries, but if your earnings are by chance then sometimes you take a break and can't pay your bills.

You are talking about cryptocurrencies at that time as Free Bitcoin used to offer currencies and a lot of similar sites, and there was no significant impact of bitcoin around the world. Now, cryptography has become around the world and there is no cause for concern

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see myself doing crypto up to the future because it is the easy way to earn money and I believe that crypto currency will remain in the future because many people will still rely on it.

43 minutes ago, Markuz said:

I know that you have lost a lot in the world of cryptocurrencies, and all this because the cryptocurrency received bad news from hackers and other bad news. so you just have to wait until it recovers from this bad news. now all you can do is wait until the price returns, or you can buy altcoin now because the price is low now.

Every time there is bad news about crypto, we must be prepared to face the fact that the price of some crypto will go down, especially since the corona virus is very influential.

I really did not catch your point but am optimisticthat you are refering to leaving and not living right? I then if so my answer is no, there is totally no way i will be leaving the crypto currency scene after getting an opportunity like this one from cryptotalk forum. 

Crypto currencies are the best way to earn money and this will actually make a person profitable. Crypto world is quite big and everyone here work so sincerely to earn money and to carry all their daily activities. Cryptotalk is a good platform of crypto currencies to earn legit profits. 

1 hour ago, NomiNAL said:

Yes, those who believe in crypto abilities this time will be the best time to sell coins in market capitalization, since the value of each coin is currently cheap.

Please be patient and calm to get through this time, because this is not an ordinary decline in bitcoin. then we must think clearly and make the right decision.

Yes, I think so. This is not the first time that the price of bitcoin or digital currencies has decreased hysterically and also will not be the last. Everything will return to normal.

There was a time I was confused and have no option than to leave. But now, I do not gamble with cryptocurrencies again, i am only trading. 

I have not thought of it even once, I always strive very hard to enjoy cryptocurrency and be able to adapt different means of investment in cryptocurrency, this make me to become unique in it

On 3/30/2020 at 1:08 PM, Atif71 said:

There is always a risk involved in cryptocurrency business we not get profit in quicktime in crypto trading crypto trading change my life and I am earning a very good amount of money that's why I not think to live without a Crypto

To a degree that is produced from crypto we must be grateful because this helps the economy of people. I also live from here to save later.

There was a lot of advantage in crypto like earning a money on your home and possible of being a stable job. Now that crypto was getting stronger and popular globally. One page Some people personally decided to leave cryptocurrency, because the expectation of cryptocurrency prices is unsuccessful and boring.thanks

I never thought about it because I probably never lost huge amounts of money in cryptocurrency, I think that even if this happens, I will not leave the cryptocurrency.

Not giving up is the key to success, so if you want to capitalize on cryptocurrencies you must continue to insist learning, and overcoming fears is not easy but neither is it impossible the road will be full of good and bad people, good and bad information, you must choose what to do  case.

11 hours ago, Princeazam said:

In my opinion, The cryptocurrency will survive as long as the Internet is online I think the future of cryptocurrency will be long and long, I plan to use it for a long time and will use it long term

I also think the same, of course, can be used for several groups. not only certain people, from students, workers and entrepreneurs can make investments, others if investing in world stocks.

10 hours ago, EDMTraz said:

I will not give up crypto, because I have a strong belief that crypto will give me a great advantage, because I see from many people who are the first to encounter many who are rich on the results of crypto, so I will try to be diligent in crypto.

It is definitely right, cryptocurrency will give us opportunity to grab and this is only if you are dedicated in your search for a good wealth, your hardwork is needed here

I never thought about it because cryptocurrency is the future of the planet and it is very stupid to leave such a promising area.

I entered this new field and did not win much yet, and I have no intention to stop working in this forum or to stop thinking about working in the field of cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

I think that leaving the crypto industry completely is a very bad and should be avoided at all costs. As with any market there is risk and there will be times when the market goes up and times when the market crashes, however this does not need to discourage users of crypto. With crypto growing rapidly and the currencies becoming more accepted in various economies, the industry is growing at a great rate and therefore it is going to reflect on the price. Those that are considering getting out of crypto need to have patience, as this is the basis of being successful in crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The best option can never be to leave crypto because it is a very good means of investment, trade and making profit and people should never give up as they might be the next to make a lot of profit from it.

I think is really difficult to live from crypto world completely, is really difficult, because the market is note stable now and difficult to know if the coin will rise or not , so is very risky , and also you need a big budget to get a good profit , this is my opinion.

I live out of crypto and I use it daily to buy thing for myself. Its great because since I started with crypto, I have earned a lot of money I would not get.

I never thought about it , I earn on cryptocurrency and it is stupid to refuse such a promising way of earning, many banks now want to accept cryptocurrency and if I leave it will be my worst decision.