Cloud mining can be a better option? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

If you have been doing bitcoin mining with your own or third-party networks but not getting any profits, cloud mining can be a better option, in most cases. Research shows that it is actually profitable and less costly to mine bitcoin with cloud miners, as you need not invest in costly mining setup and hardware. What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, shalinimittal said:

If you have been doing bitcoin mining with your own or third-party networks but not getting any profits, cloud mining can be a better option, in most cases. Research shows that it is actually profitable and less costly to mine bitcoin with cloud miners, as you need not invest in costly mining setup and hardware. What do you think?

I dont think so.

"costly mining setup" if you think that you pay to someone to set up you rig/s then that can cost around 20$.

And if that is only reason because cloud mining is better than regural mining I think that is wrong reason.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Before I am a fan of cloud mining, but after the difficulty spike and 2017 bull run. it is almost not profitable.
I don't recommend it anymore, as of the moment you purchase your plat it is profitable, but because of continues growth if difficulty it's almost not profitable anymore.

I swear to god humanity is getting so lazy nowadays people don't even want to do anything..even tho we all know could mining is almost always a scam but there are still people who would rather use it and take their chances rate than just trade or buy your own mining rig.

cloud mining is a good option for those who does not want to mine with asic tools nor graphics card.i have a radeon graphics card where i may get average 500 hash rate. so i am comfort with gpu mining rather than clould mining, today i saw a member of this forum posted clound mining features. i am interested but worried to put my money to purchase this. need more time to take decision.

Yes that is right if you right choose cloud mining. Because these days 90% cloud mining is scam, they running ponzi scheme. Where they don't have any physical hardware and actual mining.

For me mining by myself is more fun and maybe profitable. Because we setup the hardware and software then running it, we can know what mining like. For profit purpose is you will realize later if your mining running, you can tweak some so you can profit from it.

• Useful or interesting 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

i am not interested to invest my valuable money for cloud mining. its better if people have good cards and can mine by self. cloud mining is not trusted for me. if i invest to purchase cloud mining program than there is no guarantee about that platform will stay in market place for long term. i may face lose of my capital if they gonna shut down their company

For me I have been using cloud mining sites which I have in auto mining and the minimum mining a day is 0.00006 and the max mining a day 0.009 but I made a mistake in my btc wallet to change it, they told me to upgrade before  I can change my wallet, without that I will not be able to change it but the thing is still mining. 

• +2 1

You can choose any strategy you want but I'm afraid your reward will never close the bills. The right way for mining is use room/ warehouse in your home and built rig. Built solar energy for electricity supply and prepare money for undetectable problems. Do that and i believe you'll get better income than cloud mining.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

Let me clear that to you ,if cloud mining was that much profitable then every person would be doing it,that is simple logic to me. Box mining did a full study on it and he find a ton of the contracts weren't even profitable, in fact, he lost money on a bunch of them.So learn from others experience.

2 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

You can choose any strategy you want but I'm afraid your reward will never close the bills. The right way for mining is use room/ warehouse in your home and built rig. Built solar energy for electricity supply and prepare money for undetectable problems. Do that and i believe you'll get better income than cloud mining.

i am afraid so, to make money by purchase those contracts is not a good at all. many people makes money but that time was different. by 2014 it was very profitable and lot of people took big profits, however compare with that time, now its not profitable and also has risky to shut down their company. better to avoid cloud mining and try self mining

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

I don't think so because we see that many cloud mining become a scam, and many people losing their money as their investment in cloud mining. So I don't suggest you to use cloud mining to make money in bitcoin because you will have that experience. You should use that money into another thing that can help you to make money. You can do trading or something else so you can start to make money from the internet. But if you still want to try with the cloud mining, then you should use the money that you can afford.

24 minutes ago, harrydoe said:

yess its a best way to earn btc but it can take alot time first understand btc then work on it

But I have heard from many peoples who are saying that cloud mining are not giving them good amount of money.

• -1 1

99% of cloud mining sites are a typical HYIP / Ponzi scams. I advise to stay away from all of them. The only legit cloud mining sites I know are Hashflare and Genesis mining but even there the profits aren't really great. If you want to rent hash power just use Nicehash and rent a rig and then hope the price of the coin you mined rises up.

No! Clouds mining they are wrong option to choose because most of cloud minings are legit but they act like scam because they are not profitable

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It seems to me that trading is more profitable than cloud mining. This is my opinion, but when trading, you analyze yourself and decide for what purpose you better use cryptocurrency. A successful Cloud Mining depends on other people, and you are completely in the dark.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

Yes, I also think like that. It will more profitable.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/9/2019 at 6:03 AM, shalinimittal said:

cloud mining can be a better option

Not that I've ever seen.  I've seen so many scam accusations against cloud mining services that it almost reminds me of the ico market.  Mining is *very* hard to get into these days and it's usually only the huge mining farms that make considerable money doing it.  The problem is that when you buy into a cloud mining site, you have no idea where your money is going.  A lot of them have turned out to be ponzi schemes, and I wouldn't risk it.

Cloud mining can be a better option of scammers and hackers to scam and hack people money, I think you need to search about the past of many people who scammed and hacked through those type of websites cloud mining.

Edited by tienda
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Not really. Legit cloud mining sites don't give you profit. You'd only profit if the prices of the Crypto went higher. Any cloud mining site that promises you monthly profits is a scam, simple as that.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, neurolicious said:

Not really. Legit cloud mining sites don't give you profit. You'd only profit if the prices of the Crypto went higher. Any cloud mining site that promises you monthly profits is a scam, simple as that.

i think back in 2017 and 2016 cloud mining used to be so profitable and only the best websites used to exist but nowadays there are lots of scam cloud mining.

Not all of the cloud mining sites are fake. Some of the sites like eobot,genisis mining are legit and they require some of the deposit. After using some of the investment on this sites you can get a good amount in return. So not all of the cloud mining are Fake.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I've been doing my own research about cloud mining for a while now since I saw a post talking about it and I think cloud mining is a really effective way to mine if you don't want the hassle of buying and setting up hardware for mining and having high electricity bills but as I was looking around I saw a lot of people saying that a lot of cloud mining services are fake and you should be careful before giving any of them your money.