Cloud mining can be a better option? - Page 4 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

cloud mining is easy and better and no better option there is no need to purchase hardware to do mining simple you do own laptop and its earning is low and low time gaining many scammers are here in cloud mining don't trust that much think before start you do mining here

2 minutes ago, Sidmokale007 said:

Cloud mining is better option if you can't afford the hardware on your own. 

But, as far as I know, could mining is not that profitable if you can't afford to rent for their services such as hash power or something. I'm tried some of them few years ago, and all of them will ask you to pay for their service if you want to have a bigger rewards. 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

If you have been doing bitcoin mining with your own or third-party networks but not getting any profits, cloud mining can be a better option, in most cases. Research shows that it is actually profitable and less costly to mine bitcoin with cloud miners, as you need not invest in costly mining setup and hardware. What do you think?

now i don't think cloud mining are worth, i mean really cloud mining companies and not those fake cloud mining sites that offer an huge daily percentage.

i don't recommend because the earnings are low, the bitcoin price is high volatile and so the global hashrate is also volatile, and the site can close your contracts if it is not profitable so you will also lose your investment

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

Mining is a possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining.  Mining is a relly.  Mining is good for online income.  There is a site offer is a mining Their development.       

Cloud mining is most suitable for a newcomer who has just come to the cryptocurrency market. But I do not recommend using cloud mining, as it is ineffective. It is much better to use your equipment. 

I think cloud mining is not a profitable option. You can't work in cloud mining. Cloud mining is not a better option to earn money.

• -1 1

I don't know. About mining site i have no idea about.but i know some of mining site is not real. Many people like and use mining site. I don't use.i want to know how is mining sit. Many people know about it     

While we are implementing flawed exploration, it is likely that the Capital Fund website would like to receive fewer rewards.  Invest some more to buy excavations.  Let's benefit.

No I think it is not better.  Because I have no experience about this metter. Because most of the mining site is fake

• -1 1

In fact some mining sites are fake.  This is why I do not like any mining site.  However, mining is also good.  I think it will benefit us.

• -1 1

Most websites lure users to invest in their site. You may think that you are getting mining hardware virtually but it is not true. It is a well planned Ponzi scheme. Once the new money stops entering, they will run away with your money. thing that ain't great at all times regardless of the circumstances involved .

I guess you can't work in cloud mining. Cloud mining is not a profitable option. Because cloud mining is not a good option for making money.

8 hours ago, Adamkolo said:

Cloud mining it's not also a best option to me because most of the cloud mining is not profitable so so if I make you to just waste your time energy and Resources on cloud mining I don't recommend it

Cloud mining is a scam. They are showing you on the screen the bare numbers and bugging out as soon as bunch of pinks put money into cloud mining trap.

Individuals don't really need to do anything ... Yet we all know digging is almost always a tactic but there are still people who can probably use it and take their probability rates rather than fair exchange or buy your right mining fix.

This is good idea but cloud mining is quite expensive. To earn a fair amount of  money you need to spend quite a good amount of money after that. But to mine successfully maybe you can built a rig in your own houses. 

• +2 1

Sorry I don't work any mining site. For this reason I can't tell you about this matter. Many mining site is fake. Thank you

Sorry I don't work any mining site. For this reason I can't tell you about this matter. Many mining site is fake. Thank you

I think you need to find out about the past of many people who have scammed and hacked through this national website of cloud mining....

Just now, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

No, Could mining is not a better option. Because most of the mining sites are fake. 

So what is the easier and the better option for mining, or is there no better option at all?

we can find lot of scammimg site in the name of cloud mining.cloud mining is good option but we should be careful ehile selecting a site

On 3/5/2020 at 4:25 PM, blacksmith101 said:

cloud mining procedure made after the mining invention. so its totally legit. but huge amounts of scam sites in the web be aware from them.

Even thoug there are many legit cloud mining sites, sometimes investment on cloud mining are not profitable, also the filed has lost refutation to scammers

Cloud mining is a waste of time only my friend because these sites are fraudsters and I am sure they will not pay you any amount so I advise you to stay away from these sites as possible

Security is impossible for cloud mining to be a better option. Most of the mining mining sites put an end to withdrawals and are fraudulent. I tried a lot of cloud mining sites and I did not get anything. All of these sites were banning users when they approached the withdrawal limit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cloud mining is a really good idea that could have helped the market and the whole community. Although we've seen it failing many times and the services shutting down without paying anyone back. There is no guarantee in investing in cloud mining and it would need something extremely secure with community backing and probably major investors to succeed and be safe to invest.