Cloud mining can be a better option? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

Cloud mining can be useful and need less hassle than local mining but you need to be very aware of scams from new sites as they are a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just now, ETheHedgehog said:

Cloud mining can be useful and need less hassle than local mining but you need to be very aware of scams from new sites as they are a lot

Most cloud mining has indeed been discovered as fraud. So this is not a good idea to do it, and to get income is not in the way of cloud mining.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

If you have been doing bitcoin mining with your own or third-party networks but not getting any profits, cloud mining can be a better option, in most cases. Research shows that it is actually profitable and less costly to mine bitcoin with cloud miners, as you need not invest in costly mining setup and hardware. What do you think?

lol, Cloud mining is just a hyip in disguise. Most cloud mining companies has hidden fees and the contract is good for 1 year only. The fees alone is already taking a big cut on your daily earnings. If you really want to mine run your own mining equipment its easy and many tutorials are available everywhere.

• +1 1

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Zisan Azad Salin said:

There are a lot of cloud mining sites but all are fake. They do not give BTC. They spam to get audience, make their own profit, befools people. So cloud mining is not profitable.

mainly all cloud mining site is not fake there are some real cloud mining site who are are good to the members but before joining them need to be clear about that.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

If you have been doing bitcoin mining with your own or third-party networks but not getting any profits, cloud mining can be a better option, in most cases. Research shows that it is actually profitable and less costly to mine bitcoin with cloud miners, as you need not invest in costly mining setup and hardware. What do you think?

But there we cann't get profit without any kind of investment. i tried many mining mining site. Before I reach the withdrawable amount they scam with us.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my opinion the cloud mining is the second step if you earn crypto currency. This is very low return pool and peoples used this. This is the second best option for you.

Crypto cloud mining is best for those persin wants to learn about crypto currency.

I have cloud mining to be less profitable to users and most of their sites are used by scammers they tend to offer you great opportunities and rewards but it's totally fake

I have cloud mining to be less profitable to users and most of their sites are used by scammers they tend to offer you great opportunities and rewards but it's totally fake

No cloudmining is not a better option.it will just make it worst.it is not profitable now because of continues increase of mining difficulty.and it affects output of mining.for me it's better to just buy some cryptocurrency and store it in your wallet.cryptocurrency price now are increasing and doing great everyday.you will still make lots of profit by just storing it.

Cloud Mining is a place to make money If you can do cloud mining on the real side, of course it is good for you because you can earn a lot of profit from it.But if you do cloud mining on a scam site you will not get any money from it.

Mining with hardware is very expensive and slow(heart breaking) method. Cloud mining is too much better than mining with hardware because cloud mining is cheap and fast. Cloud mining is cheap but not free.

I think cloud mining is not a better option to earn money.You can not successful to work in cloud mining.Cloud mining is not profitable options

Cloud mining would be better option but still there are charges for cloud mining also which might effect the profits and there will be lesser profits for the people who mines ,so it might be good but not very good to cloud  mining .

Sure, cloud mining is a good site to make money from, but there are several face cloud mining sites in the online world that don't pay you.If you are doing cloud mining on the real side, then of course you can make more money and that is good for you.

For me mining with the right equipment is a good idea. however cloud mining for me is really not good, because most of the cloud mining today are actually scam so be careful.

Unless you have access to cheap hydroelectric fuel, mining excludes a lot of people from taking part of it because of its difficulty. So while mining is essential to the creation of bitcoins not many of us can take part of it. So cloud mining is not something good to invest in.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion the cloud mining is the second step if you earn crypto currency. This is very low return pool and peoples used this. This is the second best option for you.

Crypto cloud mining is best for those persin wants to learn about crypto currency.

How true is this facts mentioned here cloud mining has proven to be less profitable with low profits over the years I sincerely don't advice anyone to go for it cloud mining is not a best option

24 minutes ago, prinabrun said:

Cloud mining in recent times and seeing that two a long term back are faux and a implies to trick individuals. I will spark off individuals to no longer to it in arrange not to be scammed.

Most who do cloud mining are individuals. So that only scammers and scammers are created, so many have speculated that cloud mining is 100% fraudulent.

There is a lot of kind of mining sites and lot if them are just scam in just 1month.and others are just only few days.sonif you invest on mining sites make sure that it is only new and there old sites are paying.

1 hour ago, Monjil22 said:

I agree with you I think cloud mining is not a better option for making money Cloud mining is my very favorite You cannot succeed in working in cloud mining. Cloud mining is not a viable option I agree with you.

In order to get the really profit from the cloud mining you should buy the very biggest mining plans from the mining platform, starting about 1000 TH/s

When the capacity of home-miners increased, they had to use third-party services. That’s how large clusters and mining equipment manufacturers appeared.

23 hours ago, sperdope said:

I don’t understand what cloud mining is, normal mining through ASICs is right presently nice, but not like a while recently, but in not unusual I desire exchanging

To make it simple, In cloud mining you don't need any hardware to mine a certain coins, What you need is MONEY to purchase hashpower on the cloudmining websites.

spacer.png

Yes of course, being the best option for the time being, because there is no need to do any maintenance at all, some solo miners turn to cloud mining to facilitate investment to keep going, but still have to be careful with fake cloud mining sites of course it's very at risk. This choice is very risky to make investments continue to run, must do research again to do it.

No because mining at the moment is a loser because it will consume a lot of equipment and you must have a large capital to buy these equipment if you wait for the Bitcoin price to go down to what it was in 2017 and this is from the unreasonable thing the mining will become profitable

I am a person who has trusted and exploited on the cloud before. but I'm sad because cloud platform doesn't give me any value. I dropped it